Metal Fight Beyblade Manga

The thirty-seventh chapter was uploaded a few days ago by the way, I forgot to mention it.
Oh well, I reuploaded the page to another host for the moment :
http://bbspirit.net78.net/corocoro_mangascans.htm

It will take a while for me to upload the pictures of the manga volumes, but I just received the latest issue with the last chapter involving Ginga and the new chapter/prologue for Beyblade Zero-G, so expect to see those really soon. As usual, I will post updates here.

The thirty-eight chapter is new, by the way. I had added it a few weeks ago but Beyblade Spirit got down before I could publish the changes online.
The thirty-ninth chapter was added to the link above.

This page is really cool :
http://i39.tinypic.com/2yjsf8p.jpg

What Ginga says in the last page is : "Sorry to have kept you waiting, everyone!"

The manga is so cool compared to all the stupid things we have been getting for basically the last thirty episodes of 4D ... Some shadow Ginga and Masamune, etc.
I cannot visit that link, my webpage inspector extension doesn't approve. Says the vendor reliability and privacy fails.
Hm, my browser does not have any problem with it. Is there no way for you to accept the certificate or anything ? Tell your browser to do an exception for that site ?
All the chapters and hobby scans are up-to-date.

Seriously, if more of you or any of you still have problems accessing the scans at the link I just gave and which I will add in the first post of this topic, let me know.
I can't seem to open up that CyberTigerAnime site. It just loads up as an 'SERVER NOT FOUND'.
Not that link in her sig. Click the one she gave. CyberTiger is down, the Net78Net link is working.

Man, Ginga looks like a boss in that last panel. Rather chaotic storyline post-tournament though.
Is it me, or do Wing Pegasis and L Drago Guardian actually never appear in the manga either ?

Ga'Hooleone, I am glad that you seem to have no problem accessing the new site.
They haven't.

Then again, neither has BB-121 to BB-126 excluding Diablo Nemesis or Proto Nemesis, so maybe in the near future. (Big Bang and L-Drago reconstruction? Or Sora's Cyber Pegasis evolves to Wing and LDG evolves from --- (Dragonis?))

Yup, just some of the pictures of the covers on the website itself aren't working. Actual manga is fine. However, a few pages have broken tinypic urls, they show the tinypic moved/deleted picture.
I was thinking the same right now..finally finished looking through all pages and..wait..perhaps Wing Pegasis is the one who is created by everyones power within the fight against Rago?

Also one question..this is the final chapter of the Metal Fight Beyblade Manga with Ginga and Co.?!
Yes, I noted a few from Chapter 35 and later chapters, but if you find anything before that, send it to me and I will try to fix all of that soon.

Also, they passed over Dunamis just like they skipped the whole Justice 5 team in the Bakuten Shoot Beyblade manga, hah.
^That.

I was wondering what happened to Jupiter.

They also skipped over Jigsaw, but he obviously wasn't as important.

The manga also make Chris and Titi seem pretty important, along with Masamune.
Titi can make people travel in space or time, hah. His move is inspired from "Kukulcan", the Mayan word for Quetzalcoatl, not the Aztec one ...
(Mar. 12, 2012  12:18 PM)Storm Eagle Wrote: who is titi

Titi also appears in the anime ... He is a young, excited boy who owns Death Quetzalcoatl. He wears a sort of poncho and, in the anime, he becomes really ecstatic when he fights against a good Blader.

Felina Wrote:I was thinking the same right now..finally finished looking through all pages and..wait..perhaps Wing Pegasis is the one who is created by everyones power within the fight against Rago?

Also one question..this is the final chapter of the Metal Fight Beyblade Manga with Ginga and Co.?!

Somehow I had not seen your post.

The Beyblade at the end still seems to be Big Bang Pegasis.

Yes. Unless they somehow appear as young adults in Beyblade Zero-G, this is the end for Ginga and the others, and it is the beginning of the adventure with Kurogane Zero.
(Mar. 12, 2012  2:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Somehow I had not seen your post.

The Beyblade at the end still seems to be Big Bang Pegasis.

Yes. Unless they somehow appear as young adults in Beyblade Zero-G, this is the end for Ginga and the others, and it is the beginning of the adventure with Kurogane Zero.
You're right, I looked at it again.
Weren't there also pictures/rough sketches about the legendary Blader with some kind of armor?! Didn't happen too.
Aw well, the manga is still awesome, compared to the anime sometimes.

Oh and thanks for the reupload =3

The first real chapter of Metal Fight Beyblade Zero-G is up.
(Apr. 09, 2012  10:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The first real chapter of Metal Fight Beyblade Zero-G is up.
Where can i find it?
On the site that is in the first post, and which I also posted recently ... ?
Somehow the site isn't working for me anymore òo
Site can't be loaded
This one works, and it is the one I keep pointing you all to ...
http://bbspirit.net78.net/corocoro_mangascans.htm
Here if it is not working for you.

Chapter 1
[Huge images removed.]

offcourse this are not all the scans if the problem persists you can shut off the computer and then it might work