Metal Fight Beyblade Manga

The site works, there is really no need to post the scans here again ...
(Apr. 10, 2012  12:40 AM)Kai-V Wrote: This one works, and it is the one I keep pointing you all to ...
http://bbspirit.net78.net/corocoro_mangascans.htm
That's the site I was talking about. Isn't working for me anymore since a few days, don't know why. Aw well..can't be helped I guess xD Perhaps it'll work again some other time.
Try another browser, or even another computer.
Ah, it doesn't work for me either. I tried chrome, firefox and even internet explorer... and all three computers we have at home. Mystery~
The manga doesn't work for me either. Maybe it's because of Location?
No, you all live in different places ... What exactly does it say to all of you ?
Here's a picture / Print Screen:

[Image: Problem.png]
Maybe it was down for a bit? Because it's working fine with me, and I use Firefox, Rockmelt, and IE.
Never works for me ...
When I try, it says just the same as Cannon's firefox. (The last time it worked was March 23th, 2012.)
I get broken image codes in both Firefox and Opera. When I attempt to click the chapter links I get an "account suspended" page.
Why is it working for me.May be something wrong with your network or may be the site is blocked in your country.
(Apr. 11, 2012  12:55 AM)To Wrote: I get broken image codes in both Firefox and Opera. When I attempt to click the chapter links I get an "account suspended" page.

So you can see the page, you obviously cannot see the volume images because I have not uploaded them yet, but you cannot see any of the hundreds of pages when you click on them, even if they are hosted on tinypic.com, a completely different site ?
got an idea post the links of tinpic here.Will make your job much easier.
(Apr. 11, 2012  1:34 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2012  12:55 AM)To Wrote: I get broken image codes in both Firefox and Opera. When I attempt to click the chapter links I get an "account suspended" page.

So you can see the page, you obviously cannot see the volume images because I have not uploaded them yet, but you cannot see any of the hundreds of pages when you click on them, even if they are hosted on tinypic.com, a completely different site ?

I'm still getting Account Suspended notices for Chapter 0. The rest work. For some reason my browser was originally only loading a small portion of that page on CyberTiger. But that's likely a problem on my end (the weather hasn't been pleasant here, and my internet is temperamental).

I don't think it's best to host on Tinypic. Aren't they well known for letting unused URLs be replaced by different images? I remember this being a problem on another forum I frequent where images would be replaced with totally unrelated ones that share the same URL. I don't know if this is still a TinyPic practice though.
(Apr. 11, 2012  1:34 AM)beybladetiggy Wrote: Why is it working for me.May be something wrong with your network or may be the site is blocked in your country.

I know some people from my country who can open the page and some who can't. I don't really see what could make it not work for some.

(I don't think it could be because of the internet connection since those of the people I know are quite instable while mine is totally fine. Plus we have the same provider -differences only because I live in a quite big city)
I believe Tinypic region locks uploads, but I'm not sure if they region lock viewer ship.
(Apr. 11, 2012  2:25 AM)To Wrote: I believe Tinypic region locks uploads, but I'm not sure if they region lock viewer ship.

I was referring to the main site, not tinypic. Tinypic works^^ (When I open a caché and click on the links of the pics most of them load perfectly)

Edit: I've got the feeling that I've missed the point of other's posts here. Have I? I'm sorry if I have, I'm a little ill and it's deep in the night x.x
How is it now for you all ? Apparently they disabled something and now it should be working.
For me it is working perfectly and has no problems with the loading.May be the internet provider blocked this site in some parts of USA.
It still doesn't work for me. Strange.

Um, Beybladetiggy, why would blocking in parts of the USA affect me? Well, I would understand that if I lived in the USA there could be the possibility of provider's blocking it in some regions, but Germany is not as big as US, so that would be quite strange. Hm, though it was like that, why hasn't it been blocked earlier? A few weeks ago it worked perfectly fine.
(Apr. 11, 2012  8:17 PM)SouPudeliK Wrote: It still doesn't work for me. Strange.

Um, Beybladetiggy, why would blocking in parts of the USA affect me? Well, I would understand that if I lived in the USA there could be the possibility of provider's blocking it in some regions, but Germany is not as big as US, so that would be quite strange. Hm, though it was like that, why hasn't it been blocked earlier? A few weeks ago it worked perfectly fine.

What is the error message that you get ? Exactly the same as Cannon ? If not, take a screenshot and post it here.
(Apr. 12, 2012  3:41 AM)Kai-V Wrote: What is the error message that you get ? Exactly the same as Cannon ? If not, take a screenshot and post it here.

It's exactly the same as Cannon's when I use firefox. When I use chrome it says it couldn't make a connection
[Image: 306224_270108576413345_100002426131631_5...3364_n.jpg]
It works for me now! Wink
Hm ... Then, SoulPudeliK, can you clear your browsers' cache and cookies and try again ? Essentially, you are indeed getting the same errors as Cannon did, but now it is fixed for him.