[Melbourne, Victoria] Possible second tournament over summer.

well, can i help ya wraith. im willing to do lots to get this running.
When the hell did I ever say those guests were not making accounts ? Of course they're making accounts, otherwise they wouldn't be able to compete. Don't start making things up now.

Also, I was being honest to you, I honestly don't think you can pull it off. If I thought you could, why would I be convincing you not to host one ?

Go ahead and try, but I doubt you will be able to. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but that's my honest opinion. Also, you are a little young ... Someone like Blah, or SerpentSmith would be more trustworthy for a tournament.
You got me with the 'too young' thing. That is the reason I probably can't do it.
True the angry parents Pinching_eyes_2

Leave it to Omega, Littlechipz. Smile
yeah what are you gonna do if the parents see that their kids are being supervised by a (im guessing 12 year old) kid
I will go, is it same place same time as other??? I'm noob though so i'm going just for the fun...(Tired
THANKS
Why did you bump the thread Tired

Itz times to PWN some No0bL3tZz ^^
Yeah I will try bring some friends if that ok?
where is the tournament?
i may be able to go. But whats the age restriction?
im 9
1. what tournament are you referring too?
2. the age retriction is 3 -200 i say, thats the age restriction (there isn't an age restriction but 3 year olds wouldn't stand a chance or own a bey in the first place).
3. 9 is fine.
Im reffering to this tournament
the melbourne one
omegas one? that was cancelled, but omega is doing one in April and might do one if my one on Australia day is cancelled. im doing one in mill park. the exact location is about 10 minutes from the nearest train station.
Hmm 40 mins away.
I might be able to come, if yours isn't cancelled. I'll have to ask my dad first though.
i can tell you this, mine will 90% go on, but 50% if it's going to be offical or not, if not im holding it through beyblade australia and i would make it you have to be a beyblade australia member.
Sorry guys, can't make it.

To Australia Bey that is ^^

Actually, Im going to give my bro an MF-H Earth Bull 230RS to use in future tournaments anyway, Iceburn
holy carp, that makes it only ten people, and you were one of the judges, arrggg im feeling the pressure now. or well, ill ask rykon if he can be a judge, if enough people come.
i might be attending but depends on where it is tho :\

so were is this thingy??
i have a topic on beyblade australia but mine is in mill park.
where is it and when
all information is on beyblade australia but basically it's in mill park on australia day (26th of January). please ask all questions on it on beyblade australia or on the australia bey topic.
(Jan. 11, 2011  8:17 AM)xXDarkdragoonXx Wrote: i thought it was at lincoln park Confused
I think he is referring to Omega's next tournament in April? If not, then Pikabattlers is being held at Mill Parks.
Go to Beyblade Australia for further information.
Please add more content to your posts.
yea, i have seen him do that a few times. the sausage sizzle at my tournament are free but you only get one each.