[Melbourne, Victoria] Possible second tournament over summer.

Maybe I could organize it? Speechless
i can help, ive been doing some research.
Some organisers limit the amount of people who are allowed to come; first come first served.
If I was hosting, absolute limit 40.
you can also make sure that only members that sighed up would enter.
Yes, I would. Although I may not be able to supply the prizes.
i can't help ya there, im having a hard enough trouble with money already, let alone buying more beys over the internet.
It's not about the effort of hosting it. I'm happy with hosting and organizing tournaments regularly, but a lot of the Melbourne blader's ranks will go up higher on the bey point system, and will eventually become unfair to other members in other cities and countries.

I'll be hosting about 4 tournaments a year, one on each holiday break.
then make the restriction 30 or 20 people. not too many people would gain a high amount of points then.
That's true Omega,

But if your able to host one just before the long holidays end after your back, 5 won't do to much harm for the year 2011 Wink

That would be sweet!

But no pressure man, Just the heads up if you can Smile
I might do one in January, if I'm free, I'll have the people restriction to 30 and have 6 blocks of 5 people. At current if I'm free ill try to get around to that Uncertain
I'll probably only be able to go to the official events like the one Omega hosted,
Since i'm quite far away from Essendon Crying
I think I may be more trusted, littlechipz, as I have been to two tourneys. Chaos Bladder would be the best option, if he was willing.
They are all official, so long as they are sanctioned by the WBO Uncertain
Yes. But I believe I may be able to run it better.
Uh, it's a lot of hard work if you haven't realized hah. I suggest leaving the tournaments to me, as it is a big responsibility. There's a lot of battles needed to be recorded, a lot of impatient kids and angry parents needed to manage xD
(Dec. 12, 2010  4:16 AM)Omega Wrote: Uh, it's a lot of hard work if you haven't realized hah. I suggest leaving the tournaments to me, as it is a big responsibility. There's a lot of battles needed to be recorded, a lot of impatient kids and angry parents needed to manage xD

LOL
Yeah, I've organized school tourneys, there is about 30 Blader's at my school. I think i can deal with it.
hmmmmm thats preety good for a school, my school theres only like 2 or 3 blayders haha!!    
Seriously, you guys don't realise how much effort and time goes into organising a tournament do you ?
Omega has lots of experience with it, just leave it to him.
I just said I've organized tourneys with 30 people, probably more.
Believe me, I don't think you'll be able to pull a tournament off, honestly. As we speak I'm re writing block battles, it's taking a long time. There's more to just holding a tournament, you have to be very organized and prepared. Hosting a tournament in your school with 30 odd people is nothing compared to almost 60 people, I can tell you that now. BEY HURRICANE was very easy, and there was 28 people, BEY INFERNO on the other hand was quite difficult as you saw.
Yes. That is why I said limit of people 40 max.
And don't you think that's a little unfair ? There will definitely be more people who turn up, then what are you going to say ? Sorry you can't compete ?

Go ahead and propose one if you want, though I can't guarantee yours will be approved.
even with alot of help? i realize the trouble and wraith seams to too. with the right help, right amount of preparation and right amount of time, we should pull it off.
Not should. Can.
And yes, it is a little unfair, but so is letting people without a WBO account (and are not going to make one) stay.
Yeah, I'm not perfect, but it would be nice if you encouraged me instead of telling me:
(Dec. 12, 2010  4:48 AM)Omega Wrote: Believe me, I don't think you'll be able to pull a tournament off
OK. I'm done arguing. I will try my best to make a tourney, but I can't guarantee anything.