[Melbourne, Victoria] Possible second tournament over summer.

Hey all you Melbourne bladers !

I'm hosting an official event these summer holidays (BEY INFERNO, December 5), and since I will be in Sri Lanka for a month (half the holidays) I wasn't able to host it towards the middle of the holidays.

I'm getting back around January the 23rd, and a few people have suggested to hold a second tournament since it's the long holidays. Before I jump to a conclusion, I need to know who would be interested in attending a second tournament so I don't have to worry.

It's going to be a bit hectic when I get back, since school starts on February 1, my birthday on the 27th of January and Australia day on the 26th.

If a lot of people would like a second tournament, there's no problem, I'll organize everything before I leave.
Haha, yeah, very close to school. Though I would possibly go, depending on what goes on for me. (My birthday is January the 3rd, 15 wooo ! ^^)
Ill be there for sure Smile
I'm interested. Smile
I shall be there.
this will keep me busy. im in.
I would love it!
I will win.
well there is nothing to do I will come
ill come to!
I'll come for sure! Smile
Just confirm date, and time. And i'm the go !
Just when and where and ill be there with my Meteo L Drago LW105LF and my Ray Unicorno D125CS
i also have 2 other friends comming
i might have to quit. my beyblade launcher broke and i don't have the mouney to buy a new one.
(Oct. 18, 2010  8:32 AM)Jonathankira Wrote: Just when and where and ill be there with my Meteo L Drago LW105LF and my Ray Unicorno D125CS
i also have 2 other friends comming

Before we go into detail on this second tournament, are you coming to the first one on the holidays (BEY INFERNO) ?

And to Pikabattler, what do you mean by quit ? Lol.
as in not enter any tourneys till i get the 3ds. witch includes this one, unless i borrow my brothers beyblade that he may get. weird thing though, in an instant i got 10 dollars so i might be able to enter anyway, lets just pretend this conversation never happened.
I'm definately in. Sign me up guys. I might hold my own for a while, i've got the combo to top all combos!? Well not really... How would I go about entering. Momiji Manju from Beyblade Australia told me to sign up and post in the relevant thread. Anything else I need to do? Apart from paying entry/buying a passport am I all set? See you guys there... maybe Smile
Well, it would be great if you could make it to the first one, BEY INFERNO. The thread is here
This tournament (If it happens.) should be called "Proud Warriors of the South-East" and be held outside in 45 degree heat. Tongue_out
(Nov. 10, 2010  7:37 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: This tournament (If it happens.) should be called "Proud Warriors of the South-East" and be held outside in 45 degree heat. Tongue_out
The Gemios Day, hah. That would be awesome.
im good with that! "D
Yeah, it's not even January yet so I'd assume so.
knowing omega, probably where he puts all his tournaments, Lincolin park.