[Melbourne, Victoria] Possible second tournament over summer.

I doubt a store would be willing to let us host a tournament if 50+ people were coming.
yeah pretty sad D: anyway i know this goes in purchase consultation thread and i will ask there, but in this tournament which would be more useful light launcher 2 or a ray unicorno?
and you would probably have to pay rent to get it in a store. that could range from 10-100+.
Omega, I'll have a look for an outlet. I'll find something cheap.
(Dec. 06, 2010  9:53 AM)Omega Wrote: Queens Park is a much nicer area, and is very close to Lincoln Park, BUT there's too many people there. You have to be lucky to get a good area to yourself, and there would be a lot of interferences. That's why I originally chose Lincoln Park from the start of this year.

yeah it is i saw it when we were driving home

i was like " why didnt we do it there?"

then i saw the amount of people there!!!!
(Dec. 05, 2010  10:04 AM)Wraith Wrote: I will be selling/trading:
1x C145, 5x Hasbro launcher, 1x Burn, 1x 135, 1x MS. Six ripcords.

TT ripcords?
When he says Hasbro and Ripcords in the same sentence, I think he meands Light Launcher Cords Wink
i hope Wraith finds somwhere close to lincon park if he does ill be happy.
.jpg   qwertyuiop sig2.jpg (Size: 20.92 KB / Downloads: 68)
What ae we gonna call it. Wraiths name foor it is out waht other options?

EDIT: Omega ive sent the money request check your paypal email Wink

(Dec. 07, 2010  8:09 AM)littlechipz Wrote: What ae we gonna call it. Wraiths name foor it is out waht other options?

EDIT: Omega ive sent the money request check your paypal email Wink

good question but shouldn't Omega and wraith come up with the name :\
and wat types of staydims we will be using for the possible second tournement
Why Wraith?
Hmm, I agree it was just a joke, from waht ive been told. Anyway the usual, legal stadiums MFB attack, MFB standard etc
Would you bladers be interested in weekly tournaments?
(Dec. 07, 2010  1:41 PM)Socks Wrote: Would you bladers be interested in weekly tournaments?

I doubt it would work.
Although with the massive amount of people that came to INFERNO it would be possible I suppose. I think monthly would be the most reasonable amount.
Because not many people are willing to commit to going to weekly tournaments.
From what I can see I thought that you want weekly tournaments. Why wouldn't you?
It could be in a hobby store an offer good prizes.

Would you be interested in playing weekly Chaos Blader?
Lol I'd be interested in weeklies. Who doesn't want a free bey every week? Wink
Weekly tournaments would be great, but like I said, you can't expect people to come every week.
The tournaments would be $5 entry and potentially offer cash prizes which you coulb buy beyblades with but this is apparently against the rules.

Spread the idea and ask your friends if they would play at a hobby storeneven if tournaments were only every two weeks.
(Dec. 07, 2010  2:03 PM)Socks Wrote: The tournaments would be $5 entry and potentially offer cash prizes which you coulb buy beyblades with but this is apparently against the rules.
Because Beyblade is not gambling.
This isn't gambling it is not like you are playing cash games 1v1. It is just a normal tournament.
The prizes are just cash because that is what the store offers.

What prizes would you prefer?

I think weekly woudnt have enough players to support it.

What about a huge tournament sometime in January then?
(Dec. 08, 2010  1:31 AM)Socks Wrote: This isn't gambling it is not like you are playing cash games 1v1. It is just a normal tournament.
The prizes are just cash because that is what the store offers.

What prizes would you prefer?
You play for money, what is different ?

Either nothing, or Beyblades ...
Why wouldn't you want the cash prizes that means you can buy whatever prize you want instead of receiving the ones offered and if you dont like having to try and sell it to buy something else. eg. like a different beyblade, stadium, or whatever.
In most Australian tournaments the winners get to choose a beyblade and/or accsessory instead of being given ones that have been decided upon beforehand.
(Dec. 09, 2010  3:05 AM)Socks Wrote: Why wouldn't you want the cash prizes that means you can buy whatever prize you want instead of receiving the ones offered and if you dont like having to try and sell it to buy something else. eg. like a different beyblade, stadium, or whatever.
It is a prize. If somebody does not like gifts, too bad for them, seriously.