[Melbourne, Victoria] Possible second tournament over summer.

i would love to go! I just need a burn phoenix ice blue and I'll be there! Smile
I could possibly go, I usually go to Melbourne every January for like a mini holiday Smile.
(Nov. 29, 2010  10:36 PM)burnphoenix135 Wrote: i would love to go! I just need a burn phoenix ice blue and I'll be there! Smile

We talked about this.
You do not need one. Oh, congrats for finally signing up.
Omega i hav a Question. Where is it in melbourne? wat time does it start and i will like to attend if i know the information.
Attached Files

.jpg   signiture.jpg (Size: 23.75 KB / Downloads: 69)
This one has yet to be decided so further details are not known.

If you would like to know about the current upcoming Melbourne tournament, go check out the thread.
I'll try make it.
you know wat just sign me up for the tournament
Attached Files

.jpg   signiture.jpg (Size: 23.75 KB / Downloads: 70)
This is hasn't been confirmed yet ... We still need to do BEY INFERNO this Sunday, and then I might propose this second tournament.
I'll go and CyberStorm will come to
Time to propose.
i might be there depends on perents and the beys i get
I will be selling/trading:
1x C145, 5x Hasbro launcher, 1x Burn, 1x 135, 1x MS. Six ripcords.
I doubt anyone would want to buy a Hasbro launcher. -.-

Also, which Burn mold is that by which company ?
I might be interested.
well now that the sunday tourney is over, this topic will be packed.
Burn Hasbro, latest mold. Nobody wants C145. It's still top tier, no?
Also possibly selling:
Aquario (Hasbro) Face and Clear Wheel.
Everybody better be on holidays, or too many will show up.
i will def be there
I am defuss coming. Also my Dad doesn't have his holidays until later, so I won't get in trouble for buying beys and my Mum might leave me there so I can stay the whole day. ^^ Wraith Can I trade you a H145 for your C145? I really want that C!45.
Could this tournament be at Queens park instead? It's the same distance from Essondon station and has a lot more shelter.
Yeah, Queens Park is awesome, there is also a cafe there but I think it closed down, IDK but my mum would be happy ^^
(Dec. 05, 2010  8:55 PM)Wraith Wrote: Burn Hasbro, latest mold. Nobody wants C145. It's still top tier, no?
Also possibly selling:
Aquario (Hasbro) Face and Clear Wheel.
Everybody better be on holidays, or too many will show up.

DIUBLE POST sorry Unhappy

anyway Wraith im interested in burn will you be selling it.. if not what would you trade for it?
Queens Park is a much nicer area, and is very close to Lincoln Park, BUT there's too many people there. You have to be lucky to get a good area to yourself, and there would be a lot of interferences. That's why I originally chose Lincoln Park from the start of this year.
Oh, o_0 maybe we could rent out a store with air conditioning Wink i heard the sydney tournament WAS going to be in the burwood games centre, could we do something similar?
Stores are good, as they usually provide shelter, etc. But if you do, make sure they will defiantly let you have a tournament there Tongue_out.
yeah, the air conditioning would be awesome, and a non popular store would be even better no interferneces ^^