METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here!

(Sep. 12, 2008  7:55 PM)pegasis Wrote: this stadium looks so small,i think its smaller than the attack stadium,and is it the balance stadium??

It's the Balance stadium. It has no tornado ridge and is a lot steeper than the Attack stadium.
Sweet, is Aries the new secret beyblade? (Like Quetz?)
Aries is the prize for RBV1 ... we've known this for a while.
So Wolf isn't going to have the new track/bottom? That sucks I was really looking forward to something new and exciting.
(Sep. 12, 2008  8:52 PM)Train Wrote: So Wolf isn't going to have the new track/bottom?

Yes it s.
(Sep. 12, 2008  8:58 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2008  8:52 PM)Train Wrote: So Wolf isn't going to have the new track/bottom?

Yes it s.

Oh well excellent then. Sorry this new system of going with production numbers for each track is VERY confusing to me. Personally I like the wheel design and the face is amazing. I'm thinking it's Pegasus' rival, but that's only because of the fact the faces are so real and the other faces so far have been cartoony/Graffito
(Sep. 12, 2008  12:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote: TAKARA-TOMY have updated again :

[Image: TakaraTomyUpdate129_1.jpg]

[Image: TakaraTomyUpdate129_2.jpg] [Image: TakaraTomyUpdate129_3.jpg]
[Image: TakaraTomyUpdate129_4.jpg] [Image: TakaraTomyUpdate129_5.jpg]

It says Wolf Starter has the D125 Track ... Even though they contradict themselves on the same site ...

Also, I believe TAKARA-TOMY has not uploaded the bigger pictures for the new Booster and for the Random Booster, which is why nothing comes up when I click on the images ...

The text associated with the Random Booster does not matter, if I understood it right.
Aha! I knew it! I knew Wolf was a Balance Type, ever since I saw that Balance symbol next to a picture of Wolf in an early picture of the products. Grin

*ahem*
Anyways, I'm really liking Wolf's Wheel. It looks like it has slight upper (on the first wing), and looks like a balanced Wheel overall.
That, added in with the Ball-Bearing-esque Weight on the Track, and a Ball Bottom, it looks like it'll be a much better Balance Type than Bull was.
Bey Brad Wrote:This stuff is important too!
I thought everybody had seen the Balance Stadium ... boh posted a link to it before.

Those pictures of Wolf make me doubt again : most online stores wrote that it had S125, however it was listed under BB-12; TAKARA-TOMY redid their release list, and Wolf Starter became BB-11, and now every update on that product says it comes with D125. Some stores have both names listed too though, but D125 is more prominent.
Told ya it had upper lol. yes, its not a Quets or Bull but it has upper
If we get a Left Spin shooter and it works with all Wheels, Wolf is going to rule.
(Sep. 13, 2008  1:02 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: If we get a Left Spin shooter and it works with all Wheels, Wolf is going to rule.

Hahaha yea! Smash pwned.

I don't like the look of wolf, but it will kick carp in left spin.

The grip looks very uncomfortable.
yea, I was thinking that a while ago, but imagine the recoil...
(Sep. 13, 2008  1:23 AM)-WOLF- Wrote: yea, I was thinking that a while ago, but imagine the recoil...

1HKO + Gattyaki/Sliding Shoot = Own
(Sep. 13, 2008  1:16 AM)Evan Wrote: The grip looks very uncomfortable.

It looks just like the HMS grip. Confused
(Sep. 13, 2008  1:25 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

I've never used one, and it looks pretty uncomfortable too
(Sep. 13, 2008  1:26 AM)Evan Wrote:

With the rubber grip it is infinitely more comfortable than the Customize Grip.
(Sep. 13, 2008  1:27 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2008  1:26 AM)Evan Wrote:

With the rubber grip it is infinitely more comfortable than the Customize Grip.

Lets hope they produce a rubber grip then Tongue_out_wink I dunno, I have giant hands so I really don't know how much it would help. I really need one to test it
[Image: TakaraTomyUpdate129_5.jpg]
What are the first 3 bey's in the top row?
Pegasis, Bull, Sagittario.
So its recolors then? Because it looked to me like the last 4 are Pegasis, Sag, Leo and Bull.

Also any info on what the track and botom of aries is?
Yeah, it's just recolours.
(Sep. 13, 2008  2:12 AM)Maz Wrote: Also any info on what the track and botom of aries is?

Not as of yet, no.
(Sep. 12, 2008  12:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote: [Image: TakaraTomyUpdate129_2.jpg]

It seems as if they've modified Wolf's Wheel slightly. Each of the spikes are slightly different and they've added those two small ones on the top and bottom.
(Sep. 13, 2008  1:02 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: If we get a Left Spin shooter and it works with all Wheels, Wolf is going to rule.

Hello MFB Eight Spiker! Even though the pictures might lead us to believe otherwise, I bet that the Wolf starter will include a Left Shooter.
I bet you that it won't. Wink
(Sep. 13, 2008  3:18 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I bet you that it won't. Wink

Unhappy

You've crushed my high hopes.