Beyblade: Save our Stadiums

Poll: Will you help Save our Stadiums?

Yes, definitely
94.36%
No
5.64%
Total: 100% 408 vote(s)
Based on an idea proposed by Aikemi, all credit for this goes to him.

Download one of these forms, print it out, fill in your details and mail it.
I'll do a UK version of the form for everyone on this side of the ocean.

For too long we've had to pay to ship over stadiums just to play the game the way it was meant to be played, for too long we've had nasty paint from the bottom of stadiums scrape off and cover our blades performance tips.

Hopefully a few letters through their mailbox will make them see that.

Download options:
Either save the JPEG that can be found here
Or download the pdf attached.
Attached Files

.pdf   Save Our Stadiums Form.pdf (Size: 513.66 KB / Downloads: 800)
Ellz, there seems to be a spelling error in the first paragraph: "realy" -> really. Not sure if that error matters, but I'm in full support of this and will send mine out this afternoon.
edited, glad to have you on board!
i agree my wb has faced enoogh torture from paint and im the first to vote
lol it worked but wat is this for realy??
You might need Adobe Acrobat to view it, it's free to download:
http://get.adobe.com/reader/
lol now i get it im so sending dat to hasbro cos there stadiums are just horrible i just got my japanese stadium 4 my birthday [ yes it is today is my bday] and your absolutely correct
... I kind of guessed it was pretty obvious? Says everything you need to do in the red circle on the form :\
I'll send one out tomorrow.
(Sep. 26, 2010  7:38 PM)brazman Wrote: lol now i get it im so sending dat to hasbro cos there stadiums are just horrible i just got my japanese stadium 4 my birthday [ yes it is today is my bday] and your absolutely correct

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink
That post isn't relevant to this thread.
Wow, awesome form Ellz!

Definitely has my support, and I'll be sending one out on Monday ;D
(Sep. 26, 2010  7:56 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: That post isn't relevant to this thread.

oops sorry just trying to be nice
I doubt this will work, but that's just my pessimistic attitude.
I'll for sure do it though, and I'll send some 'from' people I know.
Opinions tend to have more impact in physical form.
A few e-mails are easily deleted and filtered through junk mail, a pile of letters from a few hundred kids is a slightly harder hit.
I definitely agree with that, there's something to be said for tangible resentment.
Does this contain any actual suggestions as to what they could do for stadiums while still keeping them relatively safe from lawsuits?
As in, does it suggest any kinds of stadiums?
Cause if it simply makes a case for bringing the pocketless stadiums over here, it's not gonna work, and it's a waste of ink and paper. Pinching_eyes
lets do this. my CPU arrives in just a matter of days. this will be the 1st thing on my list!
I fully support this! I'm sick and tired of cleaning off all of my performance tips (mostly RF Tired) and I hate the angles and such of Hasbro stadiums and I was gonna order a TT stadium online but I shouldn't have to pay alot of money just for shipping. I think we should get everyone on here to do this! Oh, and btw I will get one sent out as soon as possible I gotta ask my mom where she put the roll of stamps and I gotta hook-up my printer.
(Sep. 26, 2010  9:00 PM)Extic Wrote: Does this contain any actual suggestions as to what they could do for stadiums while still keeping them relatively safe from lawsuits?
As in, does it suggest any kinds of stadiums?
Cause if it simply makes a case for bringing the pocketless stadiums over here, it's not gonna work, and it's a waste of ink and paper. Pinching_eyes

If anything, flight could change "these" in the last line to "those."

Maybe even add a line about the safety fences since they're "pro-safety"?
I'm in too I hate the ptw I have
Im in full support of this great Idea Aikemi. Willing to put some flyers up in Smyths ,TRU,The entertainer and my local library.
what demos?
The Instore ones advertised on Beyblade.COM.
edit You spelt actually wrong on the first page.
(Sep. 26, 2010  9:22 PM)Moss Wrote: Willing to put some flyers up in Smyths ,TRU,The entertainer and my local library.
That's another great idea, I'm just hoping that Hasbro will actually do this.
(Sep. 26, 2010  9:43 PM)Moss Wrote: The Instore ones advertised on Beyblade.COM.
Umm, I was just on Beyblade.com and I didn't see anything like that on there.