METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here!

I know that lol, I must have read it wrong *shrugs* at least I will get it sooner or later. Right now Im just happy with my Pegasis and Leone.
No love for Sagittario?
(Sep. 11, 2008  3:51 AM)Gotruto Wrote: No love for Sagittario?

Yes and you should know why Wink
i still dont think its as bad as every1 claims, customizeed at least.
(Sep. 11, 2008  10:45 PM)Gotruto Wrote: i still dont think its as bad as every1 claims, customizeed at least.

Are you saying this because you own one/like it?

Seriously, cutsomized, I'd say it would be about average. Sagittario just...really sucks, I'm sorry.

Sagittario Starter is the worst combination of parts for MFB: Sharp Bottom gives no recoil protection and can cause a loss of balance fairly easily, 145 Track is too high to be effective at all, with the currently-known parts (and balance is also an issue here), and the Wheel is thin and...well, just not very effective-looking.

I'm actually rather angry that Takara completely nerfed the first endurance type.
Yes, i agree the Starter is the most crappy beyblade ever. It has ABSOLUTELYno defence (A no-friction tip, a High track which makes it vulnerable, AND a high recoil Wheel, WHO CAME UP WITH THAT?...) Anyways,its not godly, there are better wheels.that doesnt mean it should never be used. (Which as far as i can tell, is what most people think, or they think it should very rarely be used) But still also note the fact that the first customization doesnt mean its completely crappy. Look at metal Driger. he still iss HORRIBLE but one part opf him is awesome (For takara atleast)
(Sep. 11, 2008  11:19 PM)Gotruto Wrote: Yes, i agree the Starter is the most crappy beyblade ever. It has ABSOLUTELYno defence (A no-friction tip, a High track which makes it vulnerable, AND a high recoil Wheel, WHO CAME UP WITH THAT?...) Anyways,its not godly, there are better wheels.that doesnt mean it should never be used. (Which as far as i can tell, is what most people think, or they think it should very rarely be used) But still also note the fact that the first customization doesnt mean its completely crappy. Look at metal Driger. he still iss HORRIBLE but one part opf him is awesome (For takara atleast)

Why would someone use an average Beyblade when there are better combos available?
to attempt to find a good combination lets see there are 16 combos (4 can be taken out, because 145 is useless here). so that means 12 left.
I can see where Gotruto is coming from, but the Wheel is just so bad...I mean Bladehoarder had a good idea testing out rebounders, but I can't see any use for Saggatario.
i have had decent success with it so far. I really doubt if there is no use for it. It may be because i am using hasbro stadiums. but either way it still seems like a good one so far. once i get the D bottom. it appears that it will be the best combination possible (Sagittario125D)
(Sep. 12, 2008  12:51 AM)Gotruto Wrote: i have had decent success with it so far. I really doubt if there is no use for it. It may be because i am using hasbro stadiums. but either way it still seems like a good one so far. once i get the D bottom. it appears that it will be the best combination possible (Sagittario125D)

The best combination ever or the best Sagittario custom?

Sagittario105F seems to work okay, but I think it's still outclassed by Bull105F. I need to do more testing.
OK thanks for the update on 105F (I would do it myself, but my friends not home, and he uses my pegasis and has it) and i ment Sagittarion combination.
Leone145D beats Sagittario125D by 80%. Sagittario lost twice by outspin and all wins were by KO.

I did a ten test trial with Leone shot first.

The endurance is close, though. There was one instance in free testing where the Sagittario125D combo did outspin Leone.
wait, by 80% do you mean that the percentage of wins to loses was:
Leone: 80%
Sagi: 20%?
Wow, that was worse than the orginal....
145 could be usefull eventualy i would imagine.
TAKARA-TOMY have updated again :

[Image: TakaraTomyUpdate129_1.jpg]

[Image: TakaraTomyUpdate129_2.jpg] [Image: TakaraTomyUpdate129_3.jpg]
[Image: TakaraTomyUpdate129_4.jpg] [Image: TakaraTomyUpdate129_5.jpg]

It says Wolf Starter has the D125 Track ... Even though they contradict themselves on the same site ...

Also, I believe TAKARA-TOMY has not uploaded the bigger pictures for the new Booster and for the Random Booster, which is why nothing comes up when I click on the images ...

The text associated with the Random Booster does not matter, if I understood it right.
Wolf Look pretty kool, Probs get it when it comes out But not sure Unhappy

Either Pegasus or Wolf hmm
Jesus Wolf's wheel is ugly!

Anyway I did testing on Sagittario as an Attacker. I really just don't think it is very strong as an Attack type. I think it is strongest used as a Balance type, actually. Sagittario still seems to fall short of everything else, though. Sadly.
I think Wolf Looks really good but thats just wht i think :p
this stadium looks so small,i think its smaller than the attack stadium,and is it the balance stadium??