METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here!

(Sep. 07, 2008  10:15 PM)jaydee15 Wrote: When do you guys and/or girlz think the MFB will come out to the USA??? Do you think Hasbro'll send its own version of MFB, and do you also think the BBA will announce new tournaments??? I need opinions please if possible.

The MFB might come to other countries in 2010, there isn't any word on who will release it overseas, though. It probably(and hopefully) won't be hasbro.
I'm actually thinking Tomy will take over the overseas development since the merger, and Hasbro's B-Daman failure
@ j15

Takara doesnt plan for any international stuff til 2010 which is why im moving to japan XD . As for the rest of your Qs, we dont know sorry bro...or sis lol
(Sep. 07, 2008  10:12 PM)Evan Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2008  10:09 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: It has a pretty good slope. You look at it...

It's VERY slight. It's more of a bulge than a slope, from what I can tell. Still, I think it will do better as a survival type.

Looks fairly deep to me, but with all those little notches I don't think it's gonna be as good as Bull. Also Wolborg MS Wolf Crusher? (the name of the AR I think..) was quite styled for upper, but the wings weren't wide enough so it became just sort of a survival AR. I personally don't think this wheel is going to be really that great, but then again I am comparing it to Libra's.
(Sep. 07, 2008  10:22 PM)Train Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2008  10:09 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: It has a pretty good slope. You look at it...

It's VERY slight. It's more of a bulge than a slope, from what I can tell. Still, I think it will do better as a survival type.

Looks fairly deep to me, but with all those little notches I don't think it's gonna be as good as Bull. Also Wolborg MS Wolf Crusher? (the name of the AR I think..) was quite styled for upper, but the wings weren't wide enough so it became just sort of a survival AR. I personally don't think this wheel is going to be really that great, but then again I am comparing it to Libra's.

Libra looks godly for smash/defense Tongue_out_wink
(Sep. 07, 2008  10:23 PM)Evan Wrote:

Libra is like a total circle. It is SCREAMING Endurance/Defence.
(Sep. 07, 2008  10:24 PM)Train Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2008  10:23 PM)Evan Wrote:

Libra is like a total circle. It is SCREAMING Endurance/Defence.

Yes, but the notches/weight would also work well with smash. Tongue_out_wink
lt`d make me so mad if hasbro released it. I think we can all imagine the headline on all the MFB packages something like "SUPER METAL TAKE YOUR BLADES TO THE NEXT LEVEL!" when its really plastic that has a special paint that makes it feel like metal
(Sep. 07, 2008  10:28 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: lt`d make me so mad if hasbro released it. I think we can all imagine the headline on all the MFB packages something like "SUPER METAL TAKE YOUR BLADES TO THE NEXT LEVEL!" when its really plastic that has a special paint that makes it feel like metal

I doubt they would make a slogan like that. Hasbro wasn't all that bad honestly.
Not one exactly like that one along the lines of it
(Sep. 07, 2008  10:33 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: Not one exactly like that one along the lines of it

Ofcourse they would, to market it to younger kids...but would that really effect the actual product you buy? No.
Read what I wrote after the "slogan"
(Sep. 07, 2008  10:38 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: Read what I wrote after the "slogan"

They wouldn't change the product. They didn't with HMS, it's just stupid.
Hasbro= penny pinchers
(Sep. 07, 2008  10:44 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: Hasbro= penny pinchers

They won't completely change the product. Please think about that. Did they change it with HMS? No
Hasbro wasn't all that bad, they just were bad at organizing tournaments and they didn't release some beyblades that I would've liked to see. They also had some false info. about the beyblades on the boxes, sometimes.
Now let's get back on topic.
No, they wouldnt completely change it sorry for putting it that way Smile . What I mean is, they are probably gonna be many "tweaks" in the MFB series if Hasbro gets a hold of it.
(Sep. 07, 2008  10:50 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: No, they wouldnt completely change it sorry for putting it that way Smile . What I mean is, they are probably gonna be many "tweaks" in the MFB series if Hasbro gets a hold of it.

Ya, but they could be for the better, like with Bistool and DEMS. They better keep the same Arenas if they do get a hold of it, though.
do u guys think a U.S Company like Toon Disney will contact japan about the Metal Fight BeyBlade and sign a deal to have them air it on Toon Disney in U.S? I don't no bout u guys but I got a feeling that will happen
(Sep. 08, 2008  12:15 AM)Leo Aggressive Wrote: do u guys think a U.S Company like Toon Disney will contact japan about the Metal Fight BeyBlade and sign a deal to have them air it on Toon Disney in U.S? I don't no bout u guys but I got a feeling that will happen

If anything cartoon network would probibly do that. Disney doesn't really have allot of Anime shows, while Cartoon network is almost half anime.
(Sep. 08, 2008  12:19 AM)James Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2008  12:15 AM)Leo Aggressive Wrote: do u guys think a U.S Company like Toon Disney will contact japan about the Metal Fight BeyBlade and sign a deal to have them air it on Toon Disney in U.S? I don't no bout u guys but I got a feeling that will happen

If anything cartoon network would probibly do that. Disney doesn't really have allot of Anime shows, while Cartoon network is almost half anime.

Yeah but only one problem, Toon Disney own the 3 Seasons of the old BeyBlade Series so I think Toon Disney will be the one who get Metal Fight BeyBlade and put it on Jetix,
Toon Disney doesn't own any Beyblade episodes ... they just licensed them to air them.

WOLF and Evan, please don't waste the topic space with your back-and-forths. If you want to have a conversation, take it to PM.
(Sep. 08, 2008  12:33 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Toon Disney doesn't own any Beyblade episodes ... they just licensed them to air them.

WOLF and Evan, please don't waste the topic space with your back-and-forths. If you want to have a conversation, take it to PM.

that what I ment
Woah, back up to wait wofl said "They are really plastic with special paint that makes them feel like metal" Is this true?
(Sep. 08, 2008  2:11 AM)Gotruto Wrote: Woah, back up to wait wofl said "They are really plastic with special paint that makes them feel like metal" Is this true?

you should read posts a bit more closely