METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here!

oh, so he was saying that HASBRO would do something like that, i didnt realize it at the time. My bad.
Well, from what I gather the Takara ones do have a paint coat over the actual metal...but it's still metal on the inside.
Wow... this got a little silly today...

MFB is, for the moment, only being produced by Takara-Tomy. Publicly, there has been no talk about Hasbro picking it up. However, if they did, I'm sure the vast majority of the products would not be modified in any way. I mean, seriously... are we still on that whole "let's bash Hasbro, won't that be fun?" kick?
^ Agreed.

I don't have any issues with Hasbro as a company. When there have been valid criticisms -- changing of important parts, no tournament support -- it was fine to criticize. But they're not even involved now, so I don't see why it would be brought up.
(Sep. 07, 2008  10:19 PM)Pichuscute Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2008  10:15 PM)jaydee15 Wrote: When do you guys and/or girlz think the MFB will come out to the USA??? Do you think Hasbro'll send its own version of MFB, and do you also think the BBA will announce new tournaments??? I need opinions please if possible.

The MFB might come to other countries in 2010, there isn't any word on who will release it overseas, though. It probably(and hopefully) won't be hasbro.

Why not? Does Hasbro suck that much?
they got rid of the HMC, which was the main issue. They also didnt make some beyblades.
(Sep. 08, 2008  10:50 PM)jaydee15 Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2008  10:19 PM)Pichuscute Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2008  10:15 PM)jaydee15 Wrote: When do you guys and/or girlz think the MFB will come out to the USA??? Do you think Hasbro'll send its own version of MFB, and do you also think the BBA will announce new tournaments??? I need opinions please if possible.

The MFB might come to other countries in 2010, there isn't any word on who will release it overseas, though. It probably(and hopefully) won't be hasbro.

Why not? Does Hasbro suck that much?

HMC was the main issue, I think. Some Beyblades weren't produced by Hasbro, some of Hasbro's Beyblades were altered slightly for durability (among other reasons). While better durability is, well, better, some of the part's performances were changed.
They also completely ruined the stadiums, most of the Hasbro stadiums kinda ruin the stradegy of the game.

Other than that, Hasbro didn't do much to alter Beyblade design.
Uriel 2 BB was also a big one for me. And Zeus CG.
(Sep. 09, 2008  2:04 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Uriel 2 BB was also a big one for me. And Zeus CG.

I wanted Gigar's CEW at LEAST if not the CG, but noooo they had to change it. Pinching_eyes_2
did any1 else besides me order from toywiz? and if so, did you get the email too?
(Sep. 09, 2008  4:56 AM)Gotruto Wrote: did any1 else besides me order from toywiz? and if so, did you get the email too?

Which e-mail?
The email confirming the shipping of the orders. Forgot you got one at the beginning.
(Sep. 09, 2008  4:56 AM)Gotruto Wrote: did any1 else besides me order from toywiz? and if so, did you get the email too?
I do not remember getting this email.
Their out........Awesome.

O wait.......I live in england.;_;
(Sep. 09, 2008  2:13 PM)Roy Wrote: Their out........Awesome.

O wait.......I live in england.;_;
then your lucky, just go get them from theintoy.com.uk, i got them from there and i live in saudi arabia
Yah FINALLY got them i ordered a Pegasis Starter, Bull Starter, Saggitarrio Starter and a leo booster....wait a second Wheres my leo booster and what happened to my stadium (Sees a saggittario booster)... OH COME ON! I didnt order this (Checks the receit and see he still didnt order it, and the stadium isnt out yet, then cusses out toywiz.....)
Less than 10 days until the Launcher Grip, Balance Stadium, RBV1, and Wolf are released! Smile

Not sure when I'll be getting them however.
I can't wait to see how Wolf will perform. My guess is that it will be stronger than the four blades released now, mainly because of the difference in weight.
Hey! I just got a few of my MFB's! Leo and Pegasis (the blue one)! Im still waiting on my Wolf though =/
where did u get it from? if it was toywiz dont expect it until october...
Yeah it was from Toywiz but when I ordered it, it was supposed to be out by Aug
Wolf? no wolf was suppose to be september, but seriosuly, dont expect it until October.
(Sep. 11, 2008  3:24 AM)Jin-May Wrote: Yeah it was from Toywiz but when I ordered it, it was supposed to be out by Aug

It's not out in even Japan yet. They obviously had it wrong.
Yeah, Wolf isn't even out in Japan yet.

edit: damnit beaten
A pre-order is when you order something before it is released so that when it is released you have one with your name on it already.