[Los Angeles CA, USA] LA Tournament

Hmm, put me in as a maybe for this. I want to attend and make up for last time, but understand things can come up.
Alright both teams are set, Earthwolf got a name for the event ready to go?

Wanna make this banner so we can begin! Also to finish the draft up, sorta
(Dec. 31, 2015  11:29 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Alright both teams are set, Earthwolf got a name for the event ready to go?

Is it going to be a Team Format event?

Also, I was considering making a banner for it, not sure what you had in mind for it's design, though.
You guys can choose which one sounds because they are all generally the same.
Spinning like cats and dogs
Blading like cats and dogs

I forgot some of them, but you get the idea. It would be funny if for a poster you had CatDog fighting or something like that. Because Lynx and Lupus.
(Jan. 01, 2016  12:04 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: You guys can choose which one sounds because they are all generally the same.

I forgot some of them, but you get the idea. It would be funny if for a poster you had CatDog fighting or something like that. Because Lynx and Lupus.

I like "Blading like Cats and Dogs"
but what about "Test Facility:Cats Vs Dogs"?

also i designed Team Lynx to be the opposite of Team Lupus
(Dec. 31, 2015  11:58 PM)Alta Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2015  11:29 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Alright both teams are set, Earthwolf got a name for the event ready to go?

Is it going to be a Team Format event?

Also, I was considering making a banner for it, not sure what you had in mind for it's design, though.

You can go for it as I have to currently do some other graphic events going on and I don't have the much personal time to actually make it.

Much appreciated though.

(Jan. 01, 2016  12:04 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: You guys can choose which one sounds because they are all generally the same.

Guess we got an idea ready to go forward with, Alta.

(Jan. 01, 2016  6:38 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote:

Well that's good and looking at this, I can now make the final pieces of action for the proposal.

I changed the date that the event will be February 6th. Gotta get the time to promote this and what not.

i submitted the prop. We got 3 confirmed, 3 unconfirmed...We just need that 3 to be confirmed and another confirm and we'll be confirmed, then the confirmation will be final!
Wait quick question
Am I confirmed or not
You going? If so I'll add you to confirmed instead of not confirmed
(Jan. 02, 2016  9:58 PM)Meta madness Wrote: You going? If so I'll add you to confirmed instead of not confirmed

Um yes, i am the leader of team lynx after all
(Jan. 02, 2016  6:17 AM)Meta madness Wrote: You can go for it as I have to currently do some other graphic events going on and I don't have the much personal time to actually make it.

Much appreciated though.

(Jan. 01, 2016  6:38 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote:

Well that's good and looking at this, I can now make the final pieces of action for the proposal.

I changed the date that the event will be February 6th. Gotta get the time to promote this and what not.

i submitted the prop. We got 3 confirmed, 3 unconfirmed...We just need that 3 to be confirmed and another confirm and we'll be confirmed, then the confirmation will be final!

I'll see what I can do, not personally too fond of the names so far but I'll do some thinking and see if I can come up with anything else. I have a few ideas for the banner. I'll also ask a friend if he would like to join in, he attended the last event.
Not sure what team I'd be on, can't really do Lynx because my blade doesn't support clear wheels (Zero-G), and I don't change my blade for teams anyway, so it might come down to Lupus.

On a side note; I just recently got a Burst stadium (as well as recolors of Spriggan and Valkyrie, and launcher grips), so if we plan to hold anything related to Burst at some point, we'll have a proper stadium.
(Jan. 03, 2016  1:04 PM)Alta Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2016  6:17 AM)Meta madness Wrote: You can go for it as I have to currently do some other graphic events going on and I don't have the much personal time to actually make it.

Much appreciated though.

(Jan. 01, 2016  6:38 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: I like "Blading like Cats and Dogs"

I'll see what I can do, not personally too fond of the names so far but I'll do some thinking and see if I can come up with anything else. I have a few ideas for the banner. I'll also ask a friend if he would like to join in, he attended the last event.
Not sure what team I'd be on, can't really do Lynx because my blade doesn't support clear wheels (Zero-G), and I don't change my blade for teams anyway, so it might come down to Lupus.

On a side note; I just recently got a Burst stadium (as well as recolors of Spriggan and Valkyrie, and launcher grips), so if we plan to hold anything related to Burst at some point, we'll have a proper stadium.
alta you can use your zero-g bey,its fine with me
gonna make some edits to the proposal and to await on the name change as well. All we're really lacking is the attendees, aside from that. we're good to go.
I'll let my club know about the event, but since most of them don't have their own beys, I doubt that they will join. Especially with it being in Burbank.
(Jan. 03, 2016  9:10 PM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: I'll let my club know about the event, but since most of them don't have their own beys, I doubt that they will join. Especially with it being in Burbank.

Yeah...an issue of course. We got the time to reorganize for a location then, wanna appeal to everyone here in the California area to get it going.
As the school season starts soon, I decided that we will handle the event on either a weekend or holiday, because free time, not to mention this random rain recently. It could be an issue holding an event, unless I rent out a building. lol

We need a few more confirmed before we can get the event rolling.
How many people do we have available?
Total 4 confirmed, 3 unconfirmed, in total that's 7.
I may have at least two other people who would be willing to go, but they won't be able/willing to go out as far as Burbank. Do you guys think we can move the location somewhere closer between L.A. and Fontana/Rancho Cucamonga, maybe somewhere close to a Metrolink station to make it convenient for everyone?
(Jan. 09, 2016  11:41 PM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: I may have at least two other people who would be willing to go, but they won't be able/willing to go out as far as Burbank. Do you guys think we can move the location somewhere closer between L.A. and Fontana/Rancho Cucamonga, maybe somewhere close to a Metrolink station to make it convenient for everyone?

That can be arranged! Since it's a meeting point for us all and the area close to there can be a park...Though which one I cannot say, have to go over there some more to examine the location to see a place that'll fit our zones.
I've decided to withdrawal from the event that could be for the sake of the bigger planners and I have to still work out and finish our preparations for the U.S x U.K event.

So from here on, until we get the ground back on the solid format, i will not be hosting an LA event until otherwise so from this point, I live it to Wolf and Alta to conclude for the events to come and bring forth the prizes and so on.

A simple change on my behalf, my withdrawal is justified and my actions are as well, though if things get balanced properly I will come back and get to hosting an event as for no, nothing of the sort.
@[Alta] I have three BB-10's a BB-46, prizes, Challonge on my phone, and some experience. But whenever I host, I forget some part, so if you will be the Main host, I can co-host for you and bring all the nice things[ nice things involve me beating everyone.( I hope)]. What do you think?
I was requested to stay in this still reason as follows.

As I see Alta will host now...maybe though pfft, if he doesn't want to then I'll be host...again, maybe... Depends on you guys.
(Jan. 12, 2016  5:06 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: @[Alta] I have three BB-10's a BB-46, prizes, Challonge on my phone, and some experience. But whenever I host, I forget some part, so if you will be the Main host, I can co-host for you and bring all the nice things[ nice things involve me beating everyone.( I hope)]. What do you think?

That sounds fine, I've also got Challonge and I can borrow a tablet so it's easier to use.
I wouldn't mind hosting the event, I can also bring a prize or two. I don't know if you guys still want to do the whole team thing still, because team format would probably be a lot more difficult to pull off with very few people.

(Jan. 12, 2016  5:47 AM)Meta madness Wrote: I was requested to stay in this still reason as follows.

As I see Alta will host now...maybe though pfft, if he doesn't want to then I'll be host...again, maybe... Depends on you guys.

Were you still planning to attend the next event?
It would probably be a smarter idea to host a normal tournament instead of team format...
(Jan. 12, 2016  8:41 AM)Neo Wrote: It would probably be a smarter idea to host a normal tournament instead of team format...

its a Standard tournament,nowhere it is said it was going to be team format