[Los Angeles CA, USA] LA Tournament

Yeah,ya know...Because I care about the LA blayblay community m8,though it's okay some may think I pretend to like blayblay.

Though is anything this now gets us prepared if we wanted to start something a little limited burst events and what not.Since honestly we got a spot and a provider so why not follow it?
How would people feel about a Limited Format MFB event?

And also merry Christmas everyone!
I agree with Meta, I don't want to recustomize my beys.
I wanna try to get a event going next month, I bought all the prizes for the event and saved up extra. Since I have a lot planned for next year. Let's try to get things rolling if possible.

I know most of us are pretty much packed with MFBs still so we can give it a shot there. I'll try to get in though The Jungle if we can host an event there. Though seeing its mostly a yugioh location for events. I may need to work something out.

There is a bigger thing going on event but I'll need to contact Manicben to see if he's up for it, since its pretty big let alone costly. A cost I'm willing to make.

So here let's all plan for a event:

-MFB
-Standard

If there's anything else we should add, let's get to adding of course.
(Dec. 25, 2015  11:28 PM)Meta madness Wrote: No thank you.

Standard is fine.

Very well, but... I assume this is solely because of the limitations of parts, correct? I mean, who doesn't like the classics? Unhappy
(Dec. 27, 2015  12:10 AM)Meta madness Wrote: I wanna try to get a event going next month, I bought all the prizes for the event and saved up extra. Since I have a lot planned for next year. Let's try to get things rolling if possible.

I know most of us are pretty much packed with MFBs still so we can give it a shot there. I'll try to get in though The Jungle if we can host an event there. Though seeing its mostly a yugioh location for events. I may need to work something out.

There is a bigger thing going on event but I'll need to contact Manicben to see if he's up for it, since its pretty big let alone costly. A cost I'm willing to make.

So here let's all plan for a event:

-MFB
-Standard

If there's anything else we should add, let's get to adding of course.

Standard sounds good to me.
So what location is the best suited for the event? I know Alta hosted one in Burbank and according to Sapphires signature they're located in Orange county, so why not choose a location best fitting for all of us in the area. Somewhere equally distant to all of us, though not to far from everyone as well.
Burbank feels to be the best location, it's not too far from everyone and is IMO the best place, but we have new members willing to join this so not sure if Burbank suits them.
I'm game for Burbank since it's just north from my common work spot so, for all who agree for Burbank, I'll begin writing up a draft of the event and show you guys it before we get the A-Okay
I'll probably go,but we need to select a date because my schedule might interfere and I'm getting several more Christmas presents because I did not get many.
Also will there be spare parts and a prize?
I wanted to do both a plastics and MFB event though I'm sure we're all ill-prepared for a plastics (as much as I love Makendo, I don't love getting rekt with my mak <3)

Anyway, I bought some prizes in case we got one started down here, which will be in the spoiler at the bottom.

True enough we need to schedule a date, can't be within 1/2 weeks as I'm getting my last 3 bb-10s for the event soon.

So we all need to come to a compromise.

maybe somewhere around mid-febuary to early-march on a weekend
also we need a name for the Tournament,my suggestion is Test facility
also i don't have plastics
(Dec. 29, 2015  5:39 AM)Meta madness Wrote: I wanted to do both a plastics and MFB event though I'm sure we're all ill-prepared for a plastics (as much as I love Makendo, I don't love getting rekt with my mak <3)

Anyway, I bought some prizes in case we got one started down here, which will be in the spoiler at the bottom.

True enough we need to schedule a date, can't be within 1/2 weeks as I'm getting my last 3 bb-10s for the event soon.

So we all need to come to a compromise.

Bruh, I have three BB-10's(and a BB-46, but not like we'd use it) and am receiving some plastics next week. And I have three 4-D Beys that I've bought for an event.

RacingCheetahz if you get more team members, I have some awesome ideas for a title based on our teams.
Meanwhile me and ownage will be the teamless two...

Alright then that's 10 in total I suppose. We got a format, we got like... 3/4 people, we need a time and the location is possible though I may need to scout out in Burbank for a suitable area for us.

Alright and prizes so...what're we missing besides a few people and a name ... And a time...
Didn't you ask to join Team Lynx? I believe that the 16th or the 23rd would be great based on when you start officially planning. Oh, and can I Co-host?

Psst...Pick somewhere near the Fry's electronics, my dad works there.
I wasn't accepted I think, pfft Pisces knows what's up, anyway.

I'll note both of those as location and dates. Now anything else we need?

Except more people!
(Dec. 29, 2015  10:12 PM)Meta madness Wrote: I wasn't accepted I think, pfft Pisces knows what's up, anyway.

Except more people!

meta you have been accepted to team lynx for a while now
Female members? Also you should bone up on how tournaments work and all the weird things about beyblade and legal things.
I've got an unopened Galaxy Pegasus (Hasbro) that I can bring for prizes if we need extras. I'm also up for co-host if it's needed, I'm knowledgeable about the legality of parts and I can bring my physical copies of the Universal Rules and Event Guide.
(Dec. 29, 2015  10:22 PM)RacingCheetahz Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2015  10:12 PM)Meta madness Wrote: I wasn't accepted I think, pfft Pisces knows what's up, anyway.

Except more people!

meta you have been accepted to team lynx for a while now

Oh wait, what really?

(Dec. 29, 2015  10:58 PM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Female members? Also you should bone up on how tournaments work and all the weird things about beyblade and legal things.

mmm, sounds lovely to me! They'll show us how to beyblade properly <3

Yeah, you'd think as much as I'm on here (24/7) that I'd know more about the official events as I know more than enough though I lack that ability to remember the critically important details unfortunately.

(Dec. 31, 2015  2:34 AM)Alta Wrote: I've got an unopened Galaxy Pegasus (Hasbro) that I can bring for prizes if we need extras. I'm also up for co-host if it's needed, I'm knowledgeable about the legality of parts and I can bring my physical copies of the Universal Rules and Event Guide.

Only if you want to bring it. It'd be cool if you competed as well. Wink
(Dec. 31, 2015  5:42 AM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2015  2:34 AM)Alta Wrote: I've got an unopened Galaxy Pegasus (Hasbro) that I can bring for prizes if we need extras. I'm also up for co-host if it's needed, I'm knowledgeable about the legality of parts and I can bring my physical copies of the Universal Rules and Event Guide.

If you don't already have copies of them then I'll bring them, it's especially useful if there is some sort of confusion that requires double checking some rules, or if new players want to read through them (some people at my last event were reading them).
Don't worry, I always compete.
(Dec. 31, 2015  5:49 AM)Alta Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2015  5:42 AM)Meta madness Wrote:

If you don't already have copies of them then I'll bring them, it's especially useful if there is some sort of confusion that requires checking the rules, or if new players want to read through them (some people at my last event were reading them).
Don't worry, I always compete.

Fair enough, i'll get to editing my old proposal once we have a list of those who's confirmed and what not.
(Dec. 31, 2015  5:52 AM)Meta madness Wrote: Fair enough, i'll get to editing my old proposal once we have a list of those who's confirmed and what not.

Sounds good, maybe try making a post in this thread announcing the event like this, that way people can continue to join the event before it passes proposal, and we might gather more members before the official event topic is allowed. It will also allow us to keep track of confirmed/possible attendees.
I'm a for sure attendee. I'll let my club know and bring the plastics that I just got. Oh and is anyone familiar with that gen? I think I have some fake parts.