[Los Angeles CA, USA] LA Tournament

Hey, so there's another event you guys are making sweet it will be good for the scavenger hunt
(Dec. 10, 2015  3:09 AM)Meta madness Wrote: Uhh yeah...sure, it'll be nice maybe.

WHat do you mean by that
The reason I'm pushing for Burst is that it's probably the best way to create a more active community here. While MFB is still (kinda?) more popular in the States, it will only get more and more expensive to get new Beyblades, since they won't make anymore. Burst, it will get less expensive and we can have a more fun, less defined meta-game. I feel like this would make more people want to go to events.

But it's up to the community.
Ooh yeah can we use this event for the scavenger hunt
(Dec. 11, 2015  6:12 AM)top beyblader10 Wrote: Ooh yeah can we use this event for the scavenger hunt

That is only if we get it done before the 4th of January. But we can go for the Shards of Amerterios things and get credits for ourselves torwards the 5th Wave for credits. We just need to get Los Angeles on the map. I just want to actually go to a tournament and do it consistently.
Feel free to host an MFB and Burst tournament on the same day, if that would be better for all of you!
(Dec. 11, 2015  6:46 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Feel free to host an MFB and Burst tournament on the same day, if that would be better for all of you!

That's true though. So I say on January 16th, we try for Burst and MFB, whad'ya say?
(Dec. 11, 2015  3:30 PM)Meta madness Wrote: I'll host an event then for yal.

Yea, you should host one

But how does everyone feel about doing Burst along with MFB? ganboka has very good prices, so, whatever we all put into buying the Burst stuff can be used as prizes.
(Dec. 13, 2015  2:39 AM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote:

Yea, you should host one

But how does everyone feel about doing Burst along with MFB? @[ganboka] has very good prices, so, whatever we all put into buying the Burst stuff can be used as prizes.

I'm fine with I just need it to be in what inland empire
(Dec. 13, 2015  5:45 AM)top beyblader10 Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2015  2:39 AM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote:

Yea, you should host one

But how does everyone feel about doing Burst along with MFB? @[ganboka] has very good prices, so, whatever we all put into buying the Burst stuff can be used as prizes.

Eh, if I host it'll only be in VE,LA, or OC. So unless it reaches those counties then you may make it.
(Dec. 13, 2015  2:49 PM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2015  5:45 AM)top beyblader10 Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2015  2:39 AM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: Yea, you should host one

Eh, if I host it'll only be in VE,LA, or OC. So unless it reaches those counties then you may make it.

I can host a tournament in the OC, after all, it's what I've been trying... and not succeeding at lately. There just isn't enough bladers or interest to have one there right now, unless LA bladers decide they want to come all the way there for a tournament.
(Dec. 13, 2015  3:56 PM)Sapphire Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2015  2:49 PM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2015  5:45 AM)top beyblader10 Wrote: I'm fine with I just need it to be in what inland empire

I can host a tournament in the OC, after all, it's what I've been trying... and not succeeding at lately. There just isn't enough bladers or interest to have one there right now, unless LA bladers decide they want to come all the way there for a tournament.

Well I can make it down there, it really won't be much of a problem on my end but I cannot say the same for other users in the LA area.
The closer to the Orange County/San Bernardino county area, the better. That way, I can convince my club to sign up and join. And I still have the prizes that I bought, but they are MFB instead of Burst. But regardless of location you guys might not be able to get enough time to organize this to be held this year. Let me know if you need someone to co-host.
We still have no idea who should host it. Though I believe it has to be someone who has the most free time on there hands to get it organized and ready to go!

clearly i don't have enough freetime, thus may not host but hey...Ya know
I have time on the weekends to host, but after my last two events, I'd feel more comfortable co-hosting.
Sounds like a plan, I can host what not and buy more prizes for said event.
I can't host because I am 11 sooo looks like one of you is
I can host, that isn't an issue. Where we'll place the event is.
If it has to be LA, Griffith park is our common location. If the IE, Almeria Park in Fontana. I can't say for the OC, but Comic book stores and parks with shade and several tables are the ideal places.
(Dec. 13, 2015  11:26 PM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: If it has to be LA, Griffith park is our common location. If the IE, Almeria Park in Fontana. I can't say for the OC, but Comic book stores and parks with shade and several tables are the ideal places.

I know a comic book store in La Habra, OC called Phat Collectibles if that helps. There are also plenty of parks nearby as well.
(Dec. 13, 2015  11:26 PM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: If it has to be LA, Griffith park is our common location. If the IE, Almeria Park in Fontana. I can't say for the OC, but Comic book stores and parks with shade and several tables are the ideal places.

Oh snap, well for comic book stores. I'll go on extra work to see what i can do to get us in a spot but aside from those local areas and the location you've said. We can work something out though.
2 posts but this is important for you all who live in LA an want a burst ya know.

brb getting link

back got the link,so let's get to talking about bursts in the West coast now shall we?
I was wondering if Jungle had Beyblade Burst not too long ago. Thanks for clearing that up for us MM! I won't be able to get some for a while, because I'm buying plastics and stuff, but that really helps our wallets. Thanks!