[Los Angeles CA, USA] LA Tournament

(Jan. 12, 2016  8:39 AM)Alta Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2016  5:06 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: @[Alta] I have three BB-10's a BB-46, prizes, Challonge on my phone, and some experience. But whenever I host, I forget some part, so if you will be the Main host, I can co-host for you and bring all the nice things[ nice things involve me beating everyone.( I hope)]. What do you think?

That sounds fine, I've also got Challonge and I can borrow a tablet so it's easier to use.
I wouldn't mind hosting the event, I can also bring a prize or two. I don't know if you guys still want to do the whole team thing still, because team format would probably be a lot more difficult to pull off with very few people.

(Jan. 12, 2016  5:47 AM)Meta madness Wrote: I was requested to stay in this still reason as follows.

As I see Alta will host now...maybe though pfft, if he doesn't want to then I'll be host...again, maybe... Depends on you guys.

Were you still planning to attend the next event?
Hmm that post wasn't deleted shocker, anyway.

Yes, I am still attending.
(Jan. 12, 2016  9:37 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2016  8:41 AM)Neo Wrote: It would probably be a smarter idea to host a normal tournament instead of team format...

its a Standard tournament,nowhere it is said it was going to be team format

Then what is up with all of the team discussion? Honorary stuff like wins for your your team? Interesting.
Standard all the way, just because teams will attend doesn't mean that we'll all be on the same side obviously fight for victory, as we're all on our own side for standard of course.
Um...why is Meta banned? May not be the right place to ask but it is a potential attendee.
(Jan. 12, 2016  4:38 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2016  4:36 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: So what hapenned to Meta Madness?

I think this sums it up pretty much:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-comi...pid1307197
aw what?! now i need another member on my team to compete in a Team tournament
Technically, you need at least three in a team. Alta, what dates and locations are you fine with hosting at?
(Jan. 12, 2016  9:37 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2016  8:41 AM)Neo Wrote: It would probably be a smarter idea to host a normal tournament instead of team format...

its a Standard tournament,nowhere it is said it was going to be team format

I only assumed team format was underway because the event was originally centered around Team Lupus and Team Lynx. But Standard would be best anyway, so I've got no problem with that.

(Jan. 13, 2016  4:51 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Technically, you need at least three in a team. Alta, what dates and locations are you fine with hosting at?

I'm alright with anywhere in Burbank or around LA, range isn't a huge issue for me. Parks are ideal because you don't have to schedule with a shop owner or anything, but whatever works. As for dates, it may change, but weekends are usually the best bet for everyone.

With Meta banned I don't know if he will be able to attend the event or participate in any way even if he does show up, but regardless I can begin on a Standard Format event soon, but I'm going to need ideas as to what this event is going to be. I wasn't particularly fond of any of the names tossed around for the Lupus vs Lynx event (actually "Lupus vs Lynx" is the best sounding one so far), was the idea that there would be two teams but it would still be Standard? it could be done, it would just mean that the whole team thing would be irrelevant to the actual distribution of Beypoints.
Banned members cannot participate in WBO events, no.
Baeblades and there Aggressive GF's

Meta can't officially participate, but he CAN give me whatever money he did save, so I can buy some WBO shirts. Do you think you could have it closer between Fontana and L.A.? That way, my club can join in. If it is along the Metrolink, it should be accessible and cheap for everyone.
(Jan. 13, 2016  5:21 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Baeblades and there Aggressive GF's

Meta can't officially participate, but he CAN give me whatever money he did save, so I can buy some WBO shirts. Do you think you could have it closer between Fontana and L.A.? That way, my club can join in. If it is along the Metrolink, it should be accessible and cheap for everyone.

Fontana is rather far, but perhaps Pomona could work, there is a Metrolink station nearby Westmont Park, and the park is only 30 or so minutes from Fontana. Somewhere in Monrovia could also work but that's a bit far from Fontana and I don't think Metrolink has a station very close to that. Of course the location also depends on what will work for the rest of the attendees.
(Jan. 13, 2016  4:51 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Technically, you need at least three in a team. Alta, what dates and locations are you fine with hosting at?

my brother is on my team
He needs to have an account aswell to count. @[Alta] or anyone that wants to help, The ideal type of park has several picnic tables under shade and a short walk/bus ride from the station. We should look between Union Station and Rancho Cucamonga station.
https://www.google.com/maps/search/metro...a=!3m1!1e3
I like Mont Claire and Clairemont. But I don't see any benches from there. Union station Has Little Tokyo, Which could brig us some publicity, and Almeria Park between Rancho Cucamonga and Fontana has been used before. Put it to vote.
I can make it most likely anywhere as far as Fontana, but Little Tokyo is the best and closest to me.
(Jan. 13, 2016  8:19 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: He needs to have an account aswell to count. @[Alta] or anyone that wants to help, The ideal type of park has several picnic tables under shade and a short walk/bus ride from the station. We should look between Union Station and Rancho Cucamonga station.
https://www.google.com/maps/search/metro...a=!3m1!1e3
I like Mont Claire and Clairemont. But I don't see any benches from there. Union station Has Little Tokyo, Which could brig us some publicity, and Almeria Park between Rancho Cucamonga and Fontana has been used before. Put it to vote.

(Jan. 14, 2016  12:39 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: I can make it most likely anywhere as far as Fontana, but Little Tokyo is the best and closest to me.

Little Tokyo sounds good, Jungle has Burst supplies as well for anyone attending who wants to get their own starters, and if they do we could possibly hold a Burst Format event next time. The problem is finding an area to set up where we won't be in the way of people passing by, and ideally on a surface that won't damage K.O'd blades.
A spot like this might be good for it: But it would probably be good to look around before planning it out, I might visit there soon to see if there are ideal areas. If we set up in a spot like in that photo, we would definitely have to do something to protect against the hard floor underneath.
Feel free to get in touch with me if you want to run an event at a store that sells Beyblade Burst; I'd be really happy to help make it happen.
We can use my stadium fences or have some people bring picnic blankets/beach towels.
(Jan. 14, 2016  5:31 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Feel free to get in touch with me if you want to run an event at a store that sells Beyblade Burst; I'd be really happy to help make it happen.

Will do.

(Jan. 14, 2016  5:55 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: We can use my stadium fences or have some people bring picnic blankets/beach towels.

I have some EVA foam mats that would work very well for padding. The supplies we use will depend on where this tournament is held, it would be great if we could work with Anime Jungle to set up an event, it would help even more with the publicity of LA blading.
Yo, guys! I know I've been out of the loop lately, and I probably won't be visiting the WBO all that often, but if there is an event going on and you need my help, stadium or me to join in, please email me. I really wanna go to another tournament.
Wait, a tourney at Little Tokyo shopping center? I'd love to attend that, i'm very close to there.
That would be appreciated, Taiwo. How do we all feel about the 20th of February?
(Jan. 15, 2016  3:42 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: That would be appreciated, Taiwo. How do we all feel about the 20th of February?

Sounds good
but we still need a name,prizes,and an exact location

also could my brothers come to the tournament,they REALLY want to go
I'll say it again: Baeblades and their Aggressive GF's

And I have prizes already. Have your brothers make a WBO account and post here themselves Cheetahz.
(Jan. 15, 2016  4:14 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: I'll say it again: Baeblades and their Aggressive GF's

And I have prizes already. Have your brothers make a WBO account and post here themselves Cheetahz.

none of my brothers know how to read or write,so they can't have accounts
@[Kai-V] is there an age minimum for tournaments? And should they have accounts regardless of literacy in order to attend?