[London, UK] London Revival Thread

Poll: Where should it take place?

Regents park
75.76%
Somewhere else; post suggestions
24.24%
Total: 100% 33 vote(s)
Alright, but keep in mind that we need sufficient advance notice to send the official Invites and that if the person submitting the Event Proposal is a new host, I will have several questions to ask. You therefore need to give yourself at least a week.
(Apr. 19, 2015  6:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Alright, but keep in mind that we need sufficient advance notice to send the official Invites and that if the person submitting the Event Proposal is a new host, I will have several questions to ask. You therefore need to give yourself at least a week.

Honestly Kai-V I don't think i'd be the best person to host as I have never done it before so I think someone that is a more known member on the WBO should host it, perhaps Manciben

ManicBen what do you say? do you want to host it?
I certainly can. If other attendees can bring stadiums then we are all set. I'll just have to write up the proposal once we get reconfirmation by the 8 attendees we have at the moment.
During the half term and after my exams I can attend most of the tournaments. I've got a BB-10 also, if you guys promise to go easy on it xD

EDIT: Super attack stadiums aren't legal anymore are they?
I submitted a proposal, which is being checked out. I need one or two judges that will be willing to help out. And BB-10s. Probably two or three, but seeing from LeeDraciel and HB_SAUCE, we will probably have more than enough.

The proposal will be approved as soon as the 8 participants reconfirm that they can attend. Please do this ASAP via PM. Once done, the official thread will be made and we are good to go.

Here are the bladers who need to reconfirm once more.
Ultra (most weekends)
xHB SAUCEx (most weekends)
Manicben
_Avenger_
Hakumen
supersonic330
Raygen
LeeDraciel

RAW, do you think you can make this Saturday? If so, I'll add to the list.

Reminder: This tournament is set for this Saturday, 25 April.
Ooo to be honest...probably not. I'd love to, but got my first A level in 2-3 weeks time so like hell my mum is gonna let me spend the day out xDD

Sorry, but mostly the next one well be in half term right?
(Apr. 21, 2015  6:30 PM)RAW Wrote: Ooo to be honest...probably not. I'd love to, but got my first A level in 2-3 weeks time so like hell my mum is gonna let me spend the day out xDD

Sorry, but mostly the next one well be in half term right?

Er, since I'm at uni now, I completely forgot when half term is... I assume its in late May?
Shame you can't make this one, but hopefully we can get more going, since Beydays is in late May.
(Apr. 21, 2015  6:24 PM)Manicben Wrote: I submitted a proposal, which is being checked out. I need one or two judges that will be willing to help out. And BB-10s. Probably two or three, but seeing from LeeDraciel and HB_SAUCE, we will probably have more than enough.

The proposal will be approved as soon as the 8 participants reconfirm that they can attend. Please do this ASAP via PM. Once done, the official thread will be made and we are good to go.

Ultra (most weekends)
Manicben
_Avenger_
Hakumen
supersonic330
Raygen
LeeDraciel

Count me in, It should be fine glad were getting somehwere
(Apr. 21, 2015  6:24 PM)Manicben Wrote: I submitted a proposal, which is being checked out. I need one or two judges that will be willing to help out. And BB-10s. Probably two or three, but seeing from LeeDraciel and HB_SAUCE, we will probably have more than enough.

Ultra (most weekends)
Manicben
_Avenger_
Hakumen
supersonic330
Raygen
LeeDraciel

count me in too
(Apr. 22, 2015  8:20 AM)supersonic330 Wrote:

Ultra (most weekends)
Manicben

Awesome man

_Avenger_
Hakumen
supersonic330
Raygen
LeeDraciel

count me in too

Awesome man that sounds good, I can't wait
Yeah I will be there but it will be time dependent. If we could arrange for a 2 o'clock start that would be amazing as I have to MOT my car in the morning. If not then I will try and arrange something.
Well, I suppose we could have a late start if everyone agreed to it. I wouldn't mind having lunch in KFC beforehand, in case anyone wanted to join me as per the usual. At the moment it is set for 12pm, but 2pm seems OK if everyone is fine with it.
So this is official even though there's no proper thread? Anyway I wouldn't mind 2pm. It's easier that way tbh.
2pm fine's with me
(Apr. 22, 2015  11:53 PM)Manicben Wrote: Well, I suppose we could have a late start if everyone agreed to it. I wouldn't mind having lunch in KFC beforehand, in case anyone wanted to join me as per the usual. At the moment it is set for 12pm, but 2pm seems OK if everyone is fine with it.

I honestly Don't mind to be honest, as long as there is a tournament i'm cool with any arrangements

So is it going to be Standard Format or Limited Format?
(Apr. 23, 2015  6:55 PM)_Avenger_ Wrote: So is it going to be Standard Format or Limited Format?

Standard Format.
Seeing as a couple people have said 2pm is fine, I'll change the start time to 2pm.
(Apr. 23, 2015  8:10 PM)Manicben Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2015  6:55 PM)_Avenger_ Wrote: So is it going to be Standard Format or Limited Format?

Standard Format.
Seeing as a couple people have said 2pm is fine, I'll change the start time to 2pm.

Manicben so who is confirmed at the moment?
Ultra (Reconfirmed)
xHB SAUCEx
Manicben (Reconfirmed)
_Avenger_ (Reconfirmed)
Hakumen (Reconfirmed)
supersonic330 (Reconfirmed)
Raygen
LeeDraciel (Reconfirmed)

So we still await a final response from Raygen and HB_SAUCE and I've PM'd them already about it. As long as one of them reply soon, we are good to go.

We need just ONE more person to confirm!!!
Urm if I turn up on the day unexpected would that be okay? I probably won't be able to but on the odd chance I can finish all my work in the morning I can get there in time...
Well we are starting at 2pm, but I think only a confirmed answer will do the trick. If you are unsure, it won't count... I just hope HB_SAUCE replies soon... Since we may need his stadiums.
OK! well I hope they reply or can you contact some other bladers perhaps?
Just to say it as soon as possible : Manicben has contacted me and you guys have seven confirmed participants, which is the minimum, so this event is indeed going to happen. Make sure you all show up tomorrow, hah. He should create the official thread soon.
(Apr. 24, 2015  8:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Just to say it as soon as possible : Manicben has contacted me and you guys have seven confirmed participants, which is the minimum, so this event is indeed going to happen. Make sure you all show up tomorrow, hah. He should create the official thread soon.

AWESOME! sounds good, I can't wait
Heys guys, hope you all had a good time at London Rising (WIP).

We would like to get another tournament going ASAP, so I'd like to host the next tournament on either the 16th or 17th of May. We can't do the next weekend due to MCM Comic-Con, but I'm sure most people can make the weekend before. I now realise this is not quite during half-term, but I hope you can make some time during that weekend to come down to Regent's Park.

I know this is asking a bit much, but I'd like to have confirmations ASAP for this next tournament. If we could have over 7 attendees confirm soon, that would be best.

PM's will be going out and for now I'll assume Saturday is preferred. Tournament will be Saturday 16th of May.
Im in this time! Shouldnt be any issues!