[London, UK] London Revival Thread

Poll: Where should it take place?

Regents park
75.76%
Somewhere else; post suggestions
24.24%
Total: 100% 33 vote(s)
I think just Plastics and HMS will be better! And for venue choice I think Olympic Park I would be good so we can test the venue.
Personally i'd go for just plastics and HMS. The plastics will probably be more successful than the HMS though because few have HMS in the UK. Who has confirmed exactly? I'm in obviously since I love the old series.
So far the confirmed list is:

Manicben
Balance Blader
Ultra
ThePokeBlader
_Avenger_
LeeDraciel (tbd)

Once Lee gets back to us regarding time, we will have 6 people. We still need one more!
I asked and unfortunately neither HB Sauce or Blitz can go. Hopefully we can drag up one more person and get plastics happening in the UK for the first time in years.
Yeah I've been in contact with both as well. I've PM'd various active bladers, but so far to no avail. Only Avenger replied (cheers mate!). Sadly I've already exhausted my contacts so any help would be appreciated.
(Jul. 20, 2015  10:50 AM)Manicben Wrote: Yeah I've been in contact with both as well. I've PM'd various active bladers, but so far to no avail. Only Avenger replied (cheers mate!). Sadly I've already exhausted my contacts so any help would be appreciated.

I would prefer a MFB tournament as well as HMS and Plastics ^-^
Then again I honestly don't mind,
Ok guys, its time to start planning for the next tournament.
We are thinking of the 19th September, Saturday at Regent's Park (the usual spot). The format will be MFB Standard, but we may have a Burst tournament on the side if people are interested.
Please PM me with confirmations and once we have 7, we shall be good to go!
(Sep. 01, 2015  11:17 AM)Manicben Wrote: Ok guys, its time to start planning for the next tournament.
We are thinking of the 19th September, Saturday at Regent's Park (the usual spot). The format will be MFB Standard, but we may have a Burst tournament on the side if people are interested.
Please PM me with confirmations and once we have 7, we shall be good to go!

Who have we got confirmed? I know myself and Abbie are down?
Confirmed for 19th

Manicben
xHB_SAUCEx
AtomicCasanova
LeeDraciel
_Avenger_
Ultra

Unconfirmed

Balance Blader
ThePokeBlader
Looks goods. Just one more person. I'll send some PM's
I'd really like to come, you can put me down as confirmed if you'd like. It'll be my first meetup so I'm kinda nervous but you only need one more person right? Smile

P.S: you can thank xHB Saucex for convincing me to finally make up my mind, I was too scared to do so without a little push lol
Awesome Clara! Hope you have a great time.
(Sep. 11, 2015  4:11 PM)ClaraM Wrote: I'd really like to come, you can put me down as confirmed if you'd like. It'll be my first meetup so I'm kinda nervous but you only need one more person right? Smile

P.S: you can thank xHB Saucex for convincing me to finally make up my mind, I was too scared to do so without a little push lol

Clara you absolute legend! And well done to @[xHB_SAUCEx] for convincing her! Grin
With this we now have the people we need to start the proposal.

Don't worry about it being your first meetup. We will make sure that you have a great time and teach you anything you need to know. Please PM either myself or HB SAUCE if you have any questions, such as what to bring or how to get there. See you then!

EDIT: Proposal submitted!
(Sep. 11, 2015  4:30 PM)Manicben Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2015  4:11 PM)ClaraM Wrote: I'd really like to come, you can put me down as confirmed if you'd like. It'll be my first meetup so I'm kinda nervous but you only need one more person right? Smile

Clara you absolute legend! And well done to @[xHB_SAUCEx] for convincing her! Grin
With this we now have the people we need to start the proposal.

Don't worry about it being your first meetup. We will make sure that you have a great time and teach you anything you need to know. Please PM either myself or HB SAUCE if you have any questions, such as what to bring or how to get there. See you then!

EDIT: Proposal submitted!

Thanks man, will do. I said this to HB SAUCE but the reason I held back was because I only have two Metal Fight Beys (never really got into MFB) and it's a Metal Fight format so I'd not be able to take part too much if at all but I figured I'd tag along anyway as I've got all the Burst Beys and there may be a chance I can just hang out using those lol.

Gotta admit I was nervous, but now I'm super excited to meet everyone.
Just doing my Job! Hope you have a fun time! We don't bite we just use annoying stamina combos!
Guys for the tournament, are we going to have a burst one afterwards or just MFB, because I honestly don't mind!^-^
(Sep. 11, 2015  6:10 PM)_Avenger_ Wrote: Guys for the tournament, are we going to have a burst one afterwards or just MFB, because I honestly don't mind!^-^

Lol, we are doing both! Burst afterwards.
Btw, you don't happen to have any way to contact @[_BlueWolfFang_] other than PM or email? We desperately need her to sign up her boyfriend Kyle ASAP. We have been waiting for weeks now... Crying
That's great to hear!^-^

I will contact her now and get back to you with a response ASAP..
(Sep. 11, 2015  6:16 PM)_Avenger_ Wrote: That's great to hear!^-^

I will contact her now and get back to you with a response ASAP..

Mate you absolute ledge! Yeah if you get any response, PM me or ask her to PM me. Lol, she now has an email from both myself and Kai-V Eee Let's hope we get a response soon... People waiting for those credits and Faces.
(Sep. 11, 2015  6:19 PM)Manicben Wrote: Mate you absolute ledge!

I would have never guessed this is a nice thing to be called.
(Sep. 11, 2015  6:23 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2015  6:19 PM)Manicben Wrote: Mate you absolute ledge!

I would have never guessed this is a nice thing to be called.

Aha! English slang for "Legend". Use of it is as follows:
That's the first lesson of British Internet slang. Stay tuned for more! Wink
Sometimes I wonder if a "cheeky Nandos" is even known outside the UK.
Plus, I'd avoid one word (or is it a 3 word? Grin ) post. You might get a warning for that from another mod! Grin

So back on topic, I forgot to mention the UK now has its own Facebook Page! Huzzah!
Here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/World-Bey...3574777087
Er, we shall make the link nicer in future...

Like the page and be updated instantly with the latest news and events happening in the entire UK! We know some people like to check Facebook more regularly than the WBO itself, so hopefully this makes things easier, especially for when we need more confirmations to make events happen!
We need a like button. Smile And Cheeky Nando's — and the fact that it's incredible confusing to non-Brits — became a legit meme lol

Cool FB page! Again, stuff like this is a bit sensitive for us but you can be trusted with it, I think. Smile
(Sep. 11, 2015  6:49 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Cool FB page! Again, stuff like this is a bit sensitive for us but you can be trusted with it, I think. Smile

I just hope both Kei and Kai-V don't mind it. We just needed another platform to reach out to other UK bladers. Should be faster and easier to get tournaments together there and then post a proposal once we have the required number of people.

And yes, we should start a petition to have a "Like" button for posts on the WBO Grin lol, prob not...

But we may have to start a WBO LADBible like thing and call it...

BradLAD

Hehehe... @[Balance Blader] Great name! Credit to him.