[London, UK] London Revival Thread

Poll: Where should it take place?

Regents park
75.76%
Somewhere else; post suggestions
24.24%
Total: 100% 33 vote(s)
I'm sure than whenever we make any big improvements to the site, a Like button or something like it will be high on the list. Smile If the page helps you keep your local community motivated, it can only be a good thing.
For the next tournament, I was wondering if we could do a Limited Format Tourney
That's the plan for now I think...
@[xHB SAUCEx] please confirm this?
I was planning on hosting a burst. but depending on demand we can always squeeze limited in too.
I honestly don't mind either but would prefer limited only because I have one burst bey lol
Remember you can borrow from some of us if you need to. Plus you have quite a decent Burst combo too.
I think I will be getting some new Burst before the tournament depending on shipping times... But who knows.
awesome! then i'm down for both; please do keep me updated
Ok Guys for the 10th of October I have the Following names:

BURST

xHB SAUCEx
Atomic Casanova
Blitz
Manicben
Balence Blader
_Avenger_
ClaraM

LIMITED

xHB SAUCEx
Atomic Casanova
Blitz
Manicben
Balence Blader
_Avenger_

Just one more person so we can get the go ahead.

Ether reply to the thread or PM me and I'll add you to the list.
I'll be going for certain. You can sign me up. Joyful_3
(Sep. 22, 2015  10:34 AM)ClaraM Wrote: I'll be going for certain. You can sign me up. Joyful_3

For Burst and Limited?
(Sep. 22, 2015  10:52 AM)xHB SAUCEx Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2015  10:34 AM)ClaraM Wrote: I'll be going for certain. You can sign me up. Joyful_3

For Burst and Limited?

Burst only, sorry. My metal fights won't be here by the 10th I don't think.
(Sep. 22, 2015  10:58 AM)ClaraM Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2015  10:52 AM)xHB SAUCEx Wrote:

For Burst and Limited?

Burst only, sorry. My metal fights won't be here by the 10th I don't think.
Ok no worries I'll get the burst done first!
Sorry for the double post but the official burst thread is up for the 10th of October find it here!
Guys, I was just wondering what was happening with the next tournament and everything
(Oct. 17, 2015  9:50 PM)_Avenger_ Wrote: Guys, I was just wondering what was happening with the next tournament and everything

We've set the date as the 14th of November ether me or @[Manicben] will host it. So far we have confirmed. Sorry for the inactivity works been taking my attention.

Me
Atomic
@[Blitz]
Manicben
Don't worry you can count me in!^-^[/align]
Hey there guys, just a reminder that we will be having a tournament on the 14th of November! Please come along if you happen to be free! It will be Burst format...
Please reply here or PM either @[-HB-] or myself!
(Nov. 04, 2015  9:58 PM)Manicben Wrote: Hey there guys, just a reminder that we will be having a tournament on the 14th of November! Please come along if you happen to be free! It will be Burst format...

Yes I shall be able to make it!^-^
I'm also glad its burst, I was thinking about ordering a burst bey but I'm not sure if should wait to order a stadium...which do you guys see as more important?
(Nov. 04, 2015  10:04 PM)_Avenger_ Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2015  9:58 PM)Manicben Wrote: Hey there guys, just a reminder that we will be having a tournament on the 14th of November! Please come along if you happen to be free! It will be Burst format...

Yes I shall be able to make it!^-^
I'm also glad its burst, I was thinking about ordering a burst bey but I'm not sure if should wait to order a stadium...which do you guys see as more important?

It does depend. Do you want to practise/test a lot between tournaments? If so, get a stadium. If not, grab the beys first.
If you need any recommendations as to which burst to get first, feel free to PM me.
*Update of attendees for the 14th*

Confirmed

Me
@[AtomicCasanova]
@[Blitz]
@[Manicben]
@[_Avenger_]
@[ClaraM]
Aha just realised I finally got my beypoints and most importantly my Gold Face!
My ranking is pretty good
There was talk at the last tournament that hopefully the next tournament will be on the 12th of December will probably be Burst format but it's up to Ben as I'm pretty sure he'll be hosting. I probably won't be able to go as I can't really get time off in December with my current job but will see what I can do.

Just letting you all know as we really need to start advertising the UK tournaments a lot more in advance as lately they only been proposed a week or less before they actually happen...
(Nov. 15, 2015  10:18 PM)Blitz Wrote: There was talk at the last tournament that hopefully the next tournament will be on the 12th of December will probably be Burst format but it's up to Ben as I'm pretty sure he'll be hosting. I probably won't be able to go as I can't really get time off in December with my current job but will see what I can do.

Just letting you all know as we really need to start advertising the UK tournaments a lot more in advance as lately they only been proposed a week or less before they actually happen...

Yeah, I definitely agree with this. The most recent event thread was only posted on Wednesday. Not wanting to be a bummer - just saying it would be much better for everyone to build up some hype too!
Yes, definitely post tournament threads at least two weeks in advance if you can. In Toronto at least, I've seen nothing but positive effects from doing so over the years. If you can post it a month in advance, even better.
So guys I was wondering if we could try out Limited format in the UK next along side a burst, maybe two separate days for each perhaps if not then we can choose between the two but I would prefer limited although I love the new burst format