[London, UK] London Revival Thread

Poll: Where should it take place?

Regents park
75.76%
Somewhere else; post suggestions
24.24%
Total: 100% 33 vote(s)
(Jan. 10, 2016  2:00 PM)_Avenger_ Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2016  12:11 PM)DetectiveZeo Wrote: Does anyone know what I would need to do to make a tournament?
I assume it's find an ideal space for people to gather.
Does it matter what kind of space.
Like could I use my house in Milton Keynes for example?
I've never been to a tournament so I'm just asking.

I would recommend asking:
Blitz
Manicben
HB Sauce
As they have hosted tournaments before, just PM one of them and I'm sure they will let you know what you would have to do to organise a tournament!^-^

Thanks for the advice Avenger.
I have sent them all PMs.
Hopefully they get back to me soon since people want a UK tournament soon and I really want it to be in January.
(Jan. 10, 2016  2:44 PM)DetectiveZeo Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2016  2:00 PM)_Avenger_ Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2016  12:11 PM)DetectiveZeo Wrote: Does anyone know what I would need to do to make a tournament?
I assume it's find an ideal space for people to gather.
Does it matter what kind of space.
Like could I use my house in Milton Keynes for example?
I've never been to a tournament so I'm just asking.

I would recommend asking:
Blitz
Manicben
HB Sauce
As they have hosted tournaments before, just PM one of them and I'm sure they will let you know what you would have to do to organise a tournament!^-^

Thanks for the advice Avenger.
I have sent them all PMs.
Hopefully they get back to me soon since people want a UK tournament soon and I really want it to be in January.

No worries man! If there's anything you need feel free to PM me Wink
I was directed here from a reply in the European thread.

I'm not looking for a tourney or to make one, though the former would be cool. I'm based in London. Looking for a battle or two if anyone is interested.

I've just purchased some blade stuff, burst and then to reminisce an old classic plastic bey. If anyone was interested hit me up maybe?
You could come to a tourney and if you don't want to play in the tournament you can just play in free battles.
(Jan. 11, 2016  5:35 PM)Ultra Wrote: You could come to a tourney and if you don't want to play in the tournament you can just play in free battles.

Well after reading through the recent posts, looks like one might be on its way.

*Crosses fingers*
So people I'm trying to somewhat organize a tournament for next week or the week after.
However I don't have a useable stadium.
We need a useable one so if anyone in the UK has one PM me please.
It has to be useable!
Refer to this link, page 7 for the useable stadiums.
http://worldbeyblade.org/universalrules.pdf
(Jan. 11, 2016  11:53 PM)DetectiveZeo Wrote: So people I'm trying to somewhat organize a tournament for next week or the week after.
However I don't have a useable stadium.
We need a useable one so if anyone in the UK has one PM me please.
It has to be useable!
Refer to this link, page 7 for the useable stadiums.
http://worldbeyblade.org/universalrules.pdf

I've just bought this starter pack thingy that has a stadium in it, but it won't be around until the end of January to the middle of February. When it does get here though I'd be more than willing to bring it along.
We currently have the 23rd of January noted down as a potential tournament date. As always the venue will be Regent's Park, London.

If we get 7 confirmed attendees, we will be clear to go.

Confirmed so far:

Manicben
Ultra
Balance Blader
_Avenger_

Maybe:

Syphon
DetectiveZeo
(Jan. 12, 2016  12:50 AM)Manicben Wrote: We currently have the 23rd of January noted down as a potential tournament date. As always the venue will be Regent's Park, London.

Confirmed so far:

Manicben
Ultra

Can you put me down as a maybe? My Beyblade gear might have arrived by then. It says between the 20th of Jan and the 13th of Feb on Amazon. But yeah. I'd be totally up for it if my stuff gets here in time.
(Jan. 12, 2016  12:50 AM)Manicben Wrote: We currently have the 23rd of January noted down as a potential tournament date. As always the venue will be Regent's Park, London.

Confirmed so far:

Manicben
Ultra
Balance Blader

Maybe:

Syphon

Manicben, You can count me in!^-^
I'm assuming its burst right?

Confirmed so far:

Manicben
Ultra
Balance Blader

Maybe:

Syphon

Can you put me down as a maybe as well Ben.
It's for the same reason as Syphon.
If I get my stuff before the 23rd, (which I'm sure I should) I'll let you know.

EDIT: Just got my set so now I'm completely down for the tournament.
Just need to figure out how to get there as all XD
(Jan. 14, 2016  12:30 AM)DetectiveZeo Wrote:

Confirmed so far:

Manicben
Ultra
Balance Blader

Maybe:

Syphon

Can you put me down as a maybe as well Ben.
It's for the same reason as Syphon.
If I get my stuff before the 23rd, (which I'm sure I should) I'll let you know.

EDIT: Just got my set so now I'm completely down for the tournament.
Just need to figure out how to get there as all XD

Aha that's great to here man! Be sure to tell your friends so we c may get more people involved Wink

On the other hand, Ben I will ask GuardianEmperor if he can make it to the tounament
(Jan. 15, 2016  6:44 PM)_Avenger_ Wrote: On the other hand, Ben I will ask GuardianEmperor if he can make it to the tounament

Thanks as always @[Avenger]! I better contact @[ClaraM] to see if she can make it.

List is now:

Confirmed so far:

Manicben
Ultra
Balance Blader
_Avenger_
DetectiveZeo

Maybe:

Syphon
(Jan. 16, 2016  5:40 PM)Manicben Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2016  6:44 PM)_Avenger_ Wrote: On the other hand, Ben I will ask GuardianEmperor if he can make it to the tounament

Thanks as always @[Avenger]! I better contact @[ClaraM] to see if she can make it.

List is now:

Confirmed so far:

Manicben
Ultra
Balance Blader
_Avenger_
DetectiveZeo

Maybe:

Syphon

Good news! Just got off the phone to GuardianEmporer; he can make it to the tournament
(Jan. 17, 2016  12:59 PM)_Avenger_ Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2016  5:40 PM)Manicben Wrote:

List is now:

Confirmed so far:

Manicben
Ultra
Balance Blader
_Avenger_
DetectiveZeo

Maybe:

Syphon

Good news! Just got off the phone to GuardianEmporer; he can make it to the tournament

Could you tell him to either PM me or post here please, since we need proper confirmation.
Hope ya understand!
(Jan. 17, 2016  3:21 PM)Manicben Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2016  12:59 PM)_Avenger_ Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2016  5:40 PM)Manicben Wrote: Thanks as always @[Avenger]! I better contact @[ClaraM] to see if she can make it.

List is now:

Confirmed so far:

Manicben
Ultra
Balance Blader
_Avenger_
DetectiveZeo

Maybe:

Syphon

Could you tell him to either PM me or post here please, since we need proper confirmation.
Hope ya understand!

I'll message him now and hopefully he gets back to you sometime today!^-^
Current situation:

Confirmed so far:

Manicben
Ultra
Balance Blader
_Avenger_
DetectiveZeo
ClaraM

Maybe:

Syphon
guardianemperor
Hi!
yes I can make it on the 23rd January.
I got one burst and one is on order, could I use any for yours bursts, Manicben?

Will it be at the normal time 12.00pm?
Awesome stuff! Indeed you can use some of my equipment!
I'll put the proposal through tomorrow sometime, but this tournament is definitely happening, so please make sure you all turn up! Normal time and place of 12pm at Regent's Park bandstand, London!

current standings:

Confirmed so far:

Manicben
Ultra
Balance Blader
_Avenger_
DetectiveZeo
ClaraM
guardianemperor
Syphon

Maybe:
please look at my bey and gaming chanel its called
Beybladegalaxy105 Cosias

is any one selling there bursts yet
(Jan. 18, 2016  7:31 PM)guardianemperor Wrote: is any one selling there bursts yet

I don't think anyone will be selling Burst beys I'm afraid.
(Jan. 18, 2016  7:53 PM)Manicben Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2016  7:31 PM)guardianemperor Wrote: is any one selling there bursts yet

I don't think anyone will be selling Burst beys I'm afraid.

Can't make this one. But I've got a few bits to sell for next time.
Okay, good news first. My beyblades have arrived! That means I can totally take place in this weekends tourny. The bad news second, I don't have a Beylogger yet, that will be coming at a later date. Is a Beylogger necessary?
(Jan. 19, 2016  11:27 AM)Syphon Wrote: Okay, good news first. My beyblades have arrived! That means I can totally take place in this weekends tourny. The bad news second, I don't have a Beylogger yet, that will be coming at a later date. Is a Beylogger necessary?
Beylogger isn't necessary so don't worry Smile It just makes the launcher look cool Smile
In which case I am totally up for the tourney this Saturday, pretty hype to play for the first time in so many years!