[London, UK] London Revival Thread

Poll: Where should it take place?

Regents park
75.76%
Somewhere else; post suggestions
24.24%
Total: 100% 33 vote(s)
Ok, official thread is now up!
Please give it a read, especially anyone coming to a tournament for the first time!
See ya'll there!
could you do the February tourney on the 20th please.
also could you do like metal fight prizes insted of burst coz mfb is a lot ceeper than buerst

burst i ment
Yeah if anyone is planning to host/organise a February tournament please do let me know ASAp so that I am able to make sure I can attend and sooner we get the next tournament going, the sooner we can begin to spread the word and get more participants for the tourney!^-^
20th seems good for now, but I'll have to get the others to see if they can make it. @[Ultra] @[-HB-] @[ClaraM] @[Blitz]
We shall see...
(Feb. 01, 2016  1:49 AM)Manicben Wrote: 20th seems good for now, but I'll have to get the others to see if they can make it. @[Ultra] @[-HB-] @[ClaraM] @[Blitz]
We shall see...

I'm down @[Manicben] For burst right? I'll check with Abbie for a +1
Should be fine for me too.
Yup the 20th is good for me, too.
(Feb. 01, 2016  2:47 PM)ClaraM Wrote: Yup the 20th is good for me, too.

20th of February sounds good for me too!^-^
Lol, we just need one more to confirm.

Confirmed:
guardianemperor
Manicben
-HB-
Ultra
ClaraM
_Avenger_
Should be good for me, too Grin
so then 20th February is the tourney

my youtube chanel beybladegalaxy105 Cosias please cheek it out
(Feb. 02, 2016  12:24 AM)Chimera Wrote: Should be good for me, too Grin

Awesome! looks like we are having another tourney; hopefully by then I can incease my burst collection^-^
Proposal has gone up and last tournament results submitted.

Forgot to say, with a winning streak of 5, @[Balance Blader] is the first UK blader to eventually receive the elusive Shard of Amaterios Face!
(Feb. 02, 2016  7:51 PM)Manicben Wrote: Forgot to say, with a winning streak of 5, @[Balance Blader] is the first UK blader to eventually receive the elusive Shard of Amaterios Face!

"Elusive" sounds about right, since we still haven't posted the artwork ... oops. Congrats Balance Blader!
(Feb. 02, 2016  7:53 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2016  7:51 PM)Manicben Wrote: Forgot to say, with a winning streak of 5, @[Balance Blader] is the first UK blader to eventually receive the elusive Shard of Amaterios Face!

"Elusive" sounds about right, since we still haven't posted the artwork ... oops. Congrats Balance Blader!

Loool, I was wondering what the committee are up to... Grin
Hopefully it gets revealed soon.

I wonder who will get the next one later this month Eee
(Feb. 02, 2016  8:28 PM)Manicben Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2016  7:53 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Manicben could you help me out be telling how I may be able to find the rules for burst format tournaments and for hosting^-^
(Feb. 02, 2016  7:51 PM)Manicben Wrote: Proposal has gone up and last tournament results submitted.

Forgot to say, with a winning streak of 5, @[Balance Blader] is the first UK blader to eventually receive the elusive Shard of Amaterios Face!

I'd be surprised if Blitz or Lee or Hell Kid haven't done the same though...

(Feb. 02, 2016  8:30 PM)_Avenger_ Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2016  8:28 PM)Manicben Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2016  7:53 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: "Elusive" sounds about right, since we still haven't posted the artwork ... oops. Congrats Balance Blader!

Manicben could you help me out be telling how I may be able to find the rules for burst format tournaments and for hosting^-^

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Org...cial-Rules
(Feb. 02, 2016  8:44 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2016  7:51 PM)Manicben Wrote: Proposal has gone up and last tournament results submitted.

(Feb. 02, 2016  8:30 PM)_Avenger_ Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2016  8:28 PM)Manicben Wrote: Loool, I was wondering what the committee are up to... Grin

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Org...cial-Rules

Thanks Ultra!^-^
(Feb. 02, 2016  8:44 PM)Ultra Wrote:

What do you mean by that? Balance Blader is the only qualifying blader. The Shard can only be obtained from Burst format tournaments after 1st Jan 2016, so there's no way anyone else could have gotten it. Anyway, don't worry, anyone can get it as long as they have the most number of consecutive wins in a single tournament.

Still waiting for either Kei or Kai-V to come online and approve, but seems like they're busy.
Well I don't really know anything about this shard thing tbh. I meant that if it was around when the UK community was at it's height with MFB those three have probably achieved a winning streak of 5.
(Feb. 03, 2016  12:13 AM)Ultra Wrote: Well I don't really know anything about this shard thing tbh. I meant that if it was around when the UK community was at it's height with MFB those three have probably achieved a winning streak of 5.

Oh defo no doubt about that. In fact I know -HB- got a 6 win streak at a previous tournament. Sometimes people just manage to get a winning streak. Either way no need to discuss further.
If Balance Blader is to get 2 more Shards, he'd win a free Amaterios. Grin
So i'm going to get the ball rolling for the 5th of March. Does this work with anyone?
(Feb. 09, 2016  4:12 PM)-HB- Wrote: So i'm going to get the ball rolling for the 5th of March. Does this work with anyone?

That's totally fine with me!^-^
That's ok with me. If we can get 7 confirmed, then you can send in proposal early too! Grin
(Feb. 09, 2016  4:12 PM)-HB- Wrote: So i'm going to get the ball rolling for the 5th of March. Does this work with anyone?

I'll ask GuardianEmperor when he gets back from his holiday!^-^