-HB- had to drop out... Crying
(Apr. 09, 2016  12:49 AM)Manicben Wrote: So far confirmed:

Ultra
Manicben
Xcalibur Lad
ClaraM

-HB- had to drop out... Crying

Forget someone! Put me down as confirmed!^-^

Oh yeah, I told GuardianEmperor about this and he is up for it; he should be posting in this thread sometime soon to let you know that Ben!
Knew I was forgetting to do something this week Tongue_out You can put me down as confirmed Smile
@[guardianemperor] still has not posted and therefore we are still 1 person short. @[Balance Blader] you free?

Confirmed so far:

Ultra
Manicben
Xcalibur Lad
ClaraM
_Avenger_
Chimera
Balance Blader refuses to break his no posting streak so he won't reply here haha. Anyway i've messaged him on facebook but he said a few weeks ago he would probably be available.
Proposal will go up today (Sunday).
Stay tuned!
Please try and confirm a date for the May Tourney as soon as you can guys just so that I know when it is and can try an fit it into my exam/revision schedule!^-^
(Apr. 24, 2016  8:12 PM)_Avenger_ Wrote: Please try and confirm a date for the May Tourney as soon as you can guys just so that I know when it is and can try an fit it into my exam/revision schedule!^-^

I need to first confirm with the committee which dates we can do BeyDays on. Most likely to be either the 21st or 28th of May.
(Apr. 24, 2016  8:20 PM)Manicben Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2016  8:12 PM)_Avenger_ Wrote: Please try and confirm a date for the May Tourney as soon as you can guys just so that I know when it is and can try an fit it into my exam/revision schedule!^-^

I need to first confirm with the committee which dates we can do BeyDays on. Most likely to be either the 21st or 28th of May.

Okay! i'll check my exam timetable and get back to you!^-^
Just something from a UK student in secondary. I believe that there is a half term from 28th May for a week where there are no exams (GCSEs) are scheduled to occur.
Cool, because BeyDays will be on May 28th and May 29th.
I have exams before and after that date, but BeyDays is priority atm Grin
I'm working on some cool stuff for BeyDays, so look forward to that.

28th of May looks like the date for our BeyDays event. I won't be able to do the 29th, but I invite @[-HB-] or someone else to do the 29th if they want (although I'm not sure we will anyway).
Is anyone up for a beyblade tournament in Hyde Park on the 10th of may? Fan organised no fees anyone is welcome
Unfortunately you cannot advertise tournaments that you do not wish to get approved by the World Beyblade Organization, and that implies an entry fee. All of our events are fan-run as well anyway.

As a major website, we need to regulate which tournaments are getting promoted here to kids and their parents. Hopefully you can understand why we go through these measures, for everyone's security and also to ensure that everybody can have a good experience.
Ah Alright
Will there be any held this month in London
(Apr. 28, 2016  6:01 PM)Manicben Wrote: I have exams before and after that date, but BeyDays is priority atm Grin
I'm working on some cool stuff for BeyDays, so look forward to that.

28th of May looks like the date for our BeyDays event. I won't be able to do the 29th, but I invite @[-HB-] or someone else to do the 29th if they want (although I'm not sure we will anyway).

Erm... you could read the previous posts...
Absolutely, there was one this April, but in May, you can watch out for a tournament at least around May 28th for our big celebration of Beyblade called "BeyDays". Manicben mentioned it above, and he should post the official topic for the event as soon as he can.
Sorry new to site, how do i sign up to these events
(Apr. 28, 2016  10:56 PM)Savage_shiro Wrote: Sorry new to site, how do i sign up to these events

When a tournament thread appears, you can just reply in it that you're going. Then all you have to do is show up. Smile
(Apr. 30, 2016  12:13 AM)Savage_shiro Wrote: Thanks me and my friends are comming

Awesome to have new faces coming to the tournament!^-^
Ok, time to start getting the confirmed list ready for BeyDays.
Please post or repost here to confirm for the 28th of May. Even if you have posted previously, we need to just double check! Thanks.

Confirmed so far:
Manicben (forever alone Crying )
Yep, I'll be able to attend that
What generation beys are we using or any?
Can't come to this one, since it's right in the middle of Comicon (and those tickets are flippin' expensive), but I hope everybody who does end up going has fun! Smile