[London, UK] London Revival Thread

Poll: Where should it take place?

Regents park
75.76%
Somewhere else; post suggestions
24.24%
Total: 100% 33 vote(s)
(May. 01, 2016  2:32 PM)Savage_shiro Wrote: What generation beys are we using or any?

Preferably Burst bro!
(May. 01, 2016  2:50 PM)Chimera Wrote: Can't come to this one, since it's right in the middle of Comicon (and those tickets are flippin' expensive), but I hope everybody who does end up going has fun! Smile

Go on Friday like i'm doing (or sunday) then?
If we find that we don't have enough people due to Comic-Con (shame its too expensive to host it there), we will either postpone or move it forward. I may have to sweet talk the committee into allowing us to do our BeyDays event early or later than the actual day.

Remember, we can do Sunday if people prefer that.
Ah I've only got plastic and metal gen beys
(May. 02, 2016  12:48 AM)Savage_shiro Wrote: Ah I've only got plastic and metal gen beys

No problem! We have extra parts that we are more than willing to lend out!
(May. 02, 2016  1:00 AM)Savage_shiro Wrote: Alright thanks

Will you be able to attend on the 28th or 29th?
Also I'm in the mood for bey hunting tommrow anything that sell beys in London?
(May. 02, 2016  1:06 AM)Savage_shiro Wrote: Also I'm in the mood for bey hunting tommrow anything that sell beys in London?

Er, I'm afraid not. Shops have stopped selling ages ago and Chinatown has stopped getting in new stock. In fact, the Chinatown place has been closed down for renovation.
Internet is the way to go now.

Anyway, regarding my previous question, will you be able to attend? Grin
Yeah

As long as I know what time and where it should be fine
(Apr. 28, 2016  6:01 PM)Manicben Wrote: I have exams before and after that date, but BeyDays is priority atm Grin
I'm working on some cool stuff for BeyDays, so look forward to that.

28th of May looks like the date for our BeyDays event. I won't be able to do the 29th, but I invite @[-HB-] or someone else to do the 29th if they want (although I'm not sure we will anyway).

@[Manicben] 28th works with me! Can't do 29th I don't think...
Confirmed attendees:

Manicben
Syphon
Ultra
-HB-
Savage_shiro

Unconfirmed:

_Avenger_
Splitz

I think that's everyone so far.
@[_Avenger_] just reconfirm please? Need to double check if you're still good to go.
@[Chimera], go on Friday/Sunday to Comic Con. But I understand if you want to go on the Saturday too.

@[ThePokeBlader] you coming bruh? Grin
(May. 09, 2016  7:23 PM)Manicben Wrote: Confirmed attendees:

Manicben
Syphon
_Avenger_
Ultra
-HB-
Savage_shiro

I think that's everyone so far.
@[_Avenger_] just reconfirm please? Need to double check if you're still good to go.
@[Chimera], go on Friday/Sunday to Comic Con. But I understand if you want to go on the Saturday too.

@[ThePokeBlader] you coming bruh? Grin

I need to double check what exams I have to sit the following week; hopefully I can come; but i'll need to borrow but I don't think that should be a problem!^-^
Can you put me on unconfirmed? I'm in the same situation as @[_Avenger_]
Put me on unconfirmed for Sunday!
(May. 09, 2016  7:23 PM)Manicben Wrote: @[Chimera], go on Friday/Sunday to Comic Con. But I understand if you want to go on the Saturday too.

I would have if I'd thought about it, but at this point I've already paid for the tickets and have a friend wanting to meet me >.>
If I do manage to go, is anyone willing to sell me a Flame Libra in good condition? PM me a price please Smile
Hey guys, would people prefer to have tournament on the 4th of June?
This way even people going to Comic Con can come along!
Please reconfirm for the 4th of June!!!

If this doesn't work out, then 28th of May will still happen, given we get enough people.

(Don't worry, we will have another tournament sometime in June to make up for May)

Confirmed:

Manicben
Ultra
Syphon
Chimera
ClaraM
ThePokeBlader

Unconfirmed:

Splitz
_Avenger_
Serotonin
Balance Blader
I highly doubt I can attend 4th June, but still, put me as unconfirmed Smile
Yeah I agree with Splitz; put me down as unconfirmed please!^-^
I'm fine for either date.
I'm good for both of those dates!
Yeah, 4th of june would be fine for me Tongue_out
You can put me down as confirmed for the 4th, then please. I'll be back by then lol
So turns out I'm going to have to give this a miss now.. My Bad! it going to be a bit of a struggle to make these as much as I used to...