Poll: Where should it take place?

Regents park
75.76%
Somewhere else; post suggestions
24.24%
Total: 100% 33 vote(s)
The fifth should be okay for me Smile
Yup, the 5th looks good for me aswell.
Apologies for not picking this up quicker its been a busy weekend!

So far we have confirmed:

-HB-
AtomicCasanova
_Avenger_
Manicben
Chimera
Clara M
Ultra
Syphon
Balance Blader

Unconfirmed

SephtFireblaze

I'll get a proposal in ASAP! - Done Smile
You can add me to that list of confirmed, should be fun!
i might be able to go if my dad isn't working.Smile
Is the tournament on the 5th of March going to take place?
(Feb. 27, 2016  5:25 PM)_Avenger_ Wrote: Is the tournament on the 5th of March going to take place?

Yeah it will, don't worry. Should be approved soon, right @[-HB-], @[Kai-V]?
Btw, I have some spare time today, so last tournament's results will go up soon.
(Feb. 27, 2016  6:30 PM)Manicben Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2016  5:25 PM)_Avenger_ Wrote: Is the tournament on the 5th of March going to take place?

Btw, I have some spare time today, so last tournament's results will go up soon.

Great to hear Ben!
Yes I would love that and maybe even some more around there like in Birmingham this is great pm me the rules the battle limited format and hopefully I'll be there!!!

(Feb. 27, 2016  7:22 PM)_Avenger_ Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2016  6:30 PM)Manicben Wrote:

Great to hear Ben!
Wait so where is the tournament in the uk then if it's near Birmingham I can come I think you guys should help grow the uk as a community of beyblade and Birmingham should have lots of tournaments because it's right in the middle of England and I'm so glade and appreciate that you are doing this for everyone that can not travel around the world to do beyblade battles aka me lol as some Blazers are only around 12 aka me lol so yeh thanks bro!
(Feb. 28, 2016  9:13 PM)SoSteve Wrote: Yes I would love that and maybe even some more around there like in Birmingham this is great pm me the rules the battle limited format and hopefully I'll be there!!!

Just quickly want to say that the tournament will be in London. If you would like to have tournaments in Birmingham, then you must get a group of 7 people in order to have an official tournament. None of us who go to London would be able to go to Birmingham, but that doesn't stop people near there from hosting one of your own!
@[Manicben] @[_Avenger_] Sorry for the late response its been a mad weekend! As far as I know we're all good for saturday. Just waiting for the official thread to go up!
(Feb. 29, 2016  9:09 AM)-HB- Wrote: @[Manicben] @[_Avenger_] Sorry for the late response its been a mad weekend! As far as I know we're all good for saturday. Just waiting for the official thread to go up!

Good to hear!^-^
Would anyone like to host a tournament in Birmingham with me I need 7 peeps?
(Feb. 29, 2016  9:09 AM)-HB- Wrote: Sorry for the late response its been a mad weekend! As far as I know we're all good for saturday. Just waiting for the official thread to go up!

Has @[Kai-V] approved it yet? I've submitted results, and if she has, then you go ahead and post the thread. (It's our job to post the thread, ya know Grin )
There was definitely just a mix-up with the official topic hahah. It should be posted soon, the event is totally approved.
(Feb. 29, 2016  12:44 AM)Manicben Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2016  9:13 PM)SoSteve Wrote: Yes I would love that and maybe even some more around there like in Birmingham this is great pm me the rules the battle limited format and hopefully I'll be there!!!

Just quickly want to say that the tournament will be in London. If you would like to have tournaments in Birmingham, then you must get a group of 7 people in order to have an official tournament. None of us who go to London would be able to go to Birmingham, but that doesn't stop people near there from hosting one of your own!

Do you know when the nearest tournament to now is apart from the 5th of March?
The only place in the UK that hosts is London.
(Mar. 01, 2016  3:35 AM)Kai-V Wrote: There was definitely just a mix-up with the official topic hahah. It should be posted soon, the event is totally approved.

It's up! We're all good! Event can be found here!
So guys, When is the next tournament planning to take place?
Can we do a Limited Format tourney sometime? That would be interesting and different I guess!^-^
Tournament proposed for 23rd April at Regent's Park Bandstand. Most likely to be Burst as usual.

Confirmed:
Ultra
-HB-
Manicben
(Apr. 04, 2016  12:49 AM)Manicben Wrote: Tournament proposed for 23rd April at Regent's Park Bandstand. Most likely to be Burst as usual.

Confirmed:
Ultra
-HB-
Manicben

place me down as unconfirmed for now as i need to check when my Practical GCSE Exams are!^-^
(Apr. 04, 2016  11:44 AM)_Avenger_ Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2016  12:49 AM)Manicben Wrote: Tournament proposed for 23rd April at Regent's Park Bandstand. Most likely to be Burst as usual.

Confirmed:
Ultra
-HB-
Manicben

place me down as unconfirmed for now as i need to check when my Practical GCSE Exams are!^-^

O.o good luck mate! let us know soon if you're good to go!
(Apr. 04, 2016  1:23 PM)Manicben Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2016  11:44 AM)_Avenger_ Wrote:

Confirmed:
Ultra
-HB-
Manicben

O.o good luck mate! let us know soon if you're good to go!

Looks like I can come man!^-^
Oh, totally didn't know an event for London had been planned. I'm in!
Yup, put me down as confirmed too please guys! Joyful_3