[London, UK] London Revival Thread

Poll: Where should it take place?

Regents park
75.76%
Somewhere else; post suggestions
24.24%
Total: 100% 33 vote(s)
(Nov. 16, 2015  5:30 PM)_Avenger_ Wrote: So guys I was wondering if we could try out Limited format in the UK next along side a burst, maybe two separate days for each perhaps if not then we can choose between the two but I would prefer limited although I love the new burst format

I think it would be quite possible to do the two formats in one day but maybe when the weather gets better and depending on how many people turn up, we managed to finish our Burst tournament rather quickly on Saturday and were thinking about doing another tournament but decided against it as it was cold and miserable!

I think because Burst is new it's been a bit more focused on but I think some people would be interested in trying limited.
Hey everyone!

I just found out today that I have Saturday the 19th of December off so I was thinking it would be cool to hopefully host a tournament on that day? Most likely Burst.

So far we have these people that will most likely be able to make it -

Me
-HB-
ClaraM
Ultra

If you're interested let me know!

(Nov. 28, 2015  9:49 PM)Blitz Wrote: Hey everyone!

I just found out today that I have Saturday the 19th of December off so I was thinking it would be cool to hopefully host a tournament on that day? Most likely Burst.

So far we have these people that will most likely be able to make it -

Me
-HB-
ClaraM
Ultra

If you're interested let me know!

Yes, I would be interested and that's the day after I break up from school so it would be nice to have a tournament; I'm assuming Burst right?
He did say most likely burst and it's the current generation as well as what we've been playing with mostly since burst came out so you can assume yes.
Hiya! is the tournament still taking place next Saturday?
Unfortunately it doesn't look like we'll have enough people. HB can't make it now so we have -

Me
Ultra
ClaraM
Avenger
Balance Blader + friend?
(Dec. 13, 2015  12:01 AM)Blitz Wrote: Unfortunately it doesn't look like we'll have enough people. HB can't make it now so we have -

Me
Ultra
ClaraM
Avenger
Balance Blader + friend?

My friend Guardian Emperor said he can come so if I'm correct that makes it 7 people which is enough!
I mite be ther

Is it on 19/12/15

(Jul. 31, 2014  9:32 AM)Poseidon Wrote: Event Proposal is Up! Sign up here now!

Revival Jam

Right so, I've figured this is a good way to start afresh with London: new thread, less clutter ect. Let's bring back London!

A few things:
-If you know someone who is willing to join the tournament get them signed up to the WBO ASAP

-This event will take place at Regents Park. This has been the standard Beyblade venue in London, hopefully we can make it work here again.

-The date. Okay so Ultra has put in a proposal in. This event is for the 20th September if you are interested either message me or him or post in this thread here.

Wow, so the first event in London was a great success. We can only go up for here: Ultra will be hosting this one on the 20th September. Please say if you're interested in such an event by posting that you are either confirmed or unconfirmed. If you can't make this one, please post here if you're interested in a event in London in the future.

Interested
Poseidon
Ultra
Saisei
Manicben
Hakumen
_Avenger_
Raygen
xHB SAUCEx
LimiTTrickster
Ryuzaki ?
BlazonBlast
DarkFlare
Hell Kid ?
BeyHyperKiller
noRktreSS
Balance Blader
Enzoxs
Blitz
JJsonickid
LeeDraciel
LimiTTrickster
Total: 21

Confirmed

Ultra
xHB SAUCEx
Blitz
_Avenger_
Saisei
Hakumen
Enzoks

Unconfirmed
BeyHyperK!ller

Sorry
Is it on the 19/12/15?
We've now got -

Me
ClaraM
Balance Blader + Friend?
Avenger + Guardian Emperor
and maybe Hell Kid + James B
(Dec. 14, 2015  11:45 PM)Blitz Wrote: We've now got -

Me
ClaraM
Balance Blader + Friend?
Avenger + Guardian Emperor
and maybe Hell Kid
Who's organizing this London event?
Sorry I'm still quite new here.
what happened to Manicben??
If we can get 7 confirmed I'll be hosting the tournament.

(Dec. 14, 2015  11:53 PM)_Avenger_ Wrote: what happened to Manicben??

He's busy on the 19th.
Just to clarify there won't be a tournament today unfortunately. We may of had enough people but if the unconfirmed people didn't show it would end up wasting all our time/money getting there which I for one don't have much of with Christmas around the corner! I've also been up most of the night as my best friend has had a bit of a rough time so yeah I'll be keeping them company today.
When is the next beyblade tournaments in london

People im willing to tell you that im interested in participating in local beyblade tournaments in london and croydon so let me know plz when the next beyblade tournament is thx
Don't you worry sir, we will be back in full force in January!
2016 will be a great year, so keep an eye out!
(Dec. 30, 2015  9:54 PM)Manicben Wrote: Don't you worry sir, we will be back in full force in January!
2016 will be a great year, so keep an eye out!

Sounds great! looking forward to more burst as I have actually managed to purchase some
Hey could you bring me in on the next London tournament
Hey people, is there a chance we could organise a London tournament in the next 2 weeks?
Yes I would totally be down for a tournament sometime soon!^-^
Is there any chance we could have a London tournament this month?
If it's not planned yet could I plan and prepare one?
(Jan. 09, 2016  5:55 PM)DetectiveZeo Wrote: Is there any chance we could have a London tournament this month?
If it's not planned yet could I plan and prepare one?

I would totally be up for it, maybe not next week but the week after would be perfect, allocates you more time to gather more participants, are you catching my drift here?^-^
Does anyone know what I would need to do to make a tournament?
I assume it's find an ideal space for people to gather.
Does it matter what kind of space.
Like could I use my house in Milton Keynes for example?
I've never been to a tournament so I'm just asking.
(Jan. 10, 2016  12:11 PM)DetectiveZeo Wrote: Does anyone know what I would need to do to make a tournament?
I assume it's find an ideal space for people to gather.
Does it matter what kind of space.
Like could I use my house in Milton Keynes for example?
I've never been to a tournament so I'm just asking.

I would recommend asking:
Blitz
Manicben
HB Sauce
As they have hosted tournaments before, just PM one of them and I'm sure they will let you know what you would have to do to organise a tournament!^-^