[London, UK] London Revival Thread

Poll: Where should it take place?

Regents park
75.76%
Somewhere else; post suggestions
24.24%
Total: 100% 33 vote(s)
I'm available any weekend really. I can contact Blitz and HB Sauce too via facebook.
I've added more dates to the doodle, including weekends up to halfway through May (about the start of exam season). Please fill in the dates you can attend on. (I understand Ultra can still do pretty much any weekend Grin )
I can do most weekends i'll do what I can to support!
Yo Guys Avenger is back and ready for some beyblade action,

OK! so I was wondering if we could a tournament started, I would be happy to attended and gain the attention of other UK (London) Bladers that may or may not want to come.

So if anyone could just reply back to this saying that they are up for it that would be much appreciated

Yo Guys Avenger is back and ready for some beyblade action,

OK! so I was wondering if we could a tournament started, I would be happy to attended and gain the attention of other UK (London) Bladers that may or may not want to come.

So if anyone could just reply back to this saying that they are up for it that would be much appreciated
I'd be up for it
Same Here
That Great Guys, Now we just need to spread the word a bit, so can one of you message the regular UK bladers please, I will do so myself and also inform people that you think may be interested
I will gladly help out and attend future tournaments, but considering exams are just over the horizon, we will need some careful planning. It would be awesome if we could get back in time for Beydays, but for most of us, that is during or just before exam season.
(Apr. 06, 2015  3:04 PM)Manicben Wrote: I will gladly help out and attend future tournaments, but considering exams are just over the horizon, we will need some careful planning. It would be awesome if we could get back in time for Beydays, but for most of us, that is during or just before exam season.

Fair enough I have exams s I understand where your coming from but i'm sure I can give up a few hours on a Saturday so I sent messages to bladers such as hell kid, Blitz, Ultra and etc

anything else I could do ManicBen as of at the moment???

Another thing do spread the word
If you guys could give a tentative date, I could try adding this event to the BeyMap to be able to send out a first wave of Invites.
(Apr. 06, 2015  3:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote: If you guys could give a tentative date, I could try adding this event to the BeyMap to be able to send out a first wave of Invites.

How would we go about coming up with a tentative date?
Just give me a date that sounds plausible, so that I do not input one for the Invites that just makes no sense anyway.
(Apr. 06, 2015  9:00 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Just give me a date that sounds plausible, so that I do not input one for the Invites that just makes no sense anyway.

25th April perhaps gives us some time to gather people and gain awareness of this tournament
I had to do it by hand because of a 500 error with invites being sent to a large number of people, but the invites are officially sent.
(Apr. 07, 2015  12:36 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I had to do it by hand because of a 500 error with invites being sent to a large number of people, but the invites are officially sent.

Thankyou Kai-V, Hopefully everything goes as according to plan and this tournament may happen ^-^
I would be up for it if the tournament happens on the 25th next week.
I certainly can make it, but I'll have to grab my stadium from my parent's house beforehand.
(Apr. 14, 2015  1:38 PM)Manicben Wrote: I certainly can make it, but I'll have to grab my stadium from my parent's house beforehand.
Ultra and HB SAUCE said the will be interested I will message them as soon as possible to find out whether they can attend a tournament on the 25th
Hi Guys,

Any help thats needed let me know. I've got two bb-10's we can use. have invites been sent out?

I can see if i can get more people involved.
Yes, I had sent private messages manually to invite people, but not much luck so far.
Enzo and Ultra said they would be interested so that's more people, and Kai-V are you able to post a comment stating all the members taking part so far?
Hi guys, apologies for my inactivity. I am and always will be interested in any tournaments. I have two BB-10 stadiums also. Has Blitz been contacted at all? Sorry just reading through everything now.
(Apr. 19, 2015  10:27 AM)LeeDraciel Wrote: Hi guys, apologies for my inactivity. I am and always will be interested in any tournaments. I have two BB-10 stadiums also. Has Blitz been contacted at all? Sorry just reading through everything now.

I don't think he has, are you able to contact him by any chance?

(Apr. 19, 2015  10:27 AM)LeeDraciel Wrote: Hi guys, apologies for my inactivity. I am and always will be interested in any tournaments. I have two BB-10 stadiums also. Has Blitz been contacted at all? Sorry just reading through everything now.

I don't think he has, are you able to contact him by any chance?
(Apr. 18, 2015  11:47 AM)_Avenger_ Wrote: Enzo and Ultra said they would be interested so that's more people, and Kai-V are you able to post a comment stating all the members taking part so far?

Just a post here in this topic ? So far, it seems that you guys have :

Ultra (most weekends)
xHB SAUCEx (most weekends)
Manicben
_Avenger_
Hakumen
supersonic330
Raygen
LeeDraciel

So, it seems that you have more than the minimum seven, so go ahead and reconfirm everyone who was inactive and you should submit an Event Proposal as soon as possible.
(Apr. 19, 2015  4:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2015  11:47 AM)_Avenger_ Wrote: Enzo and Ultra said they would be interested so that's more people, and Kai-V are you able to post a comment stating all the members taking part so far?

Just a post here in this topic ? So far, it seems that you guys have :

Ultra (most weekends)
xHB SAUCEx (most weekends)
Manicben
_Avenger_
Hakumen
supersonic330
Raygen
LeeDraciel

So, it seems that you have more than the minimum seven, so go ahead and reconfirm everyone who was inactive and you should submit an Event Proposal as soon as possible.

That's a decent amount, I will continue to try and gain the attention of other bladers