[London, UK] London Revival Thread

Poll: Where should it take place?

Regents park
75.76%
Somewhere else; post suggestions
24.24%
Total: 100% 33 vote(s)
Okay so most may have noticed my tournament proposal for the 20th. Before it can be approved I need 8 confirmed member so either post on here and i'll update this post or you can PM me if you prefer.

Confirmed:

Ultra
xHB SAUCEx
Blitz
_Avenger_
Saisei
Hakumen
ThePokeBlader
Void

Unconfirmed:
BeyHyperKiLLeR
The assassin
Confirm me, Ultra.
I'll be able to make it!
_Avenger_ asked me to post saying he is going.
I'll be updating the thread tommorow, haven't had a chance really today, especially as I'm on my phone
Yeah as far as i know i should be able to go! I can never really 100% confirm as i have other commitments on weekends, but i should be able to make this one.
i will come for sureSmile
im definately coming
Right so I've updated the thread and I'm going to use the interested list to PM people before every tournament. We have eight so I believe that the Official Event should be on any time soon.
Um you put _Avenger_ and Blitz down twice so no we don't have 8 yet. I'm waiting for replies on some PM's though.
I don't even know how I managed that haha.

I've just sent out PMs to everyone who said they are interested in a London thread just before this haha.
Confirmed Grin
I'm thinking of hosting the UK's first limited format tournament in October. If I host it for either the 18th or 19th of October, how many people would be down for it? I'm trying to get this organized as soon as possible in hopes of getting a larger number of people turning up.
I was thinking about limited too actually. However since Manicben was planning on hosting in October you should talk to him when he gets back (23rd). In terms of larger what do you mean exactly? ATM I think we're getting all the people that are left haha.
I've already spoken to Ben. He's cool with me sorting this out and helping me setup, judge, etc.
By larger numbers, I mean such that we can negotiate the date and not have people saying they can't turn up on the week of the tournament, but I hear you, haha.
Jeez, it's been a month and no activity here...
Lets not stop now!

I would all people who are available on the 18th or 25th of October to say "AYE" and state which day(s) they can make it to. If that does not work, then the next date would be the 1st of November. Say aye to that too if you can do it.

Let me know soon, preferably by PM, so that the thread stays clean, and I shall update with a list of people interested and committed. Once we reach 8+, I will do the good ol' proposal.
will you start a new tourney again soon before after or befeore Christmas preferably on the holidays
i doubt it
You guys were supposed to have something almost monthly. Letting this drought settle back in would be very bad ...
The Drought has settled Unhappy
Hi,

new here and based in near Manchester. I would be interested in a future attending an event with my two sons. I'll keep my ear to the ground.

Just a shout out to let you know i am on the map!

Tris
Alright guys lets see if we can get something sorted; post if you are willing to host and please post the dates on Doodle for when y'all are free.
(Jan. 23, 2015  8:50 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Alright guys lets see if we can get something sorted; post if you are willing to host and please post the dates on Doodle for when y'all are free.

You probably need to create a new Doodle, with weekends that are coming up.
Hey guys, I went ahead and made the Doodle schedule for Feb-Mar.
Please note down which dates you can make to a tournament. Mind you, tournaments start at around 11:30am-12pm.

Link here: http://doodle.com/imt5aqyxuuzg7q84

Of course, I'm up for hosting any tournaments this year. I'll just need to grab my BB-10 from home.
I would like to try out hosting in Hyde Park at some point, but for now, Regent's Park it is!