[Indiana, USA] Tournament Discussion

Well my probability of going just dropped, by a lot ...

My mom doesn't think she'll be able to take me because its gonna be a hectic weekend because of Black Friday and she has to help my grandma cook for our Thanksgiving meal the next night.

At this point, I doubt I'll ever get to go to an event. I've been trying for almost two years and it never works ...

Sorry guys.
(Nov. 14, 2013  12:13 AM)Tri Wrote: Well my probability of going just dropped, by a lot ...

My mom doesn't think she'll be able to take me because its gonna be a hectic weekend because of Black Friday and she has to help my grandma cook for our Thanksgiving meal the next night.

At this point, I doubt I'll ever get to go to an event. I've been trying for almost two years and it never works ...

Sorry guys.

It is just generally a bad idea to host tournaments on special weekend holidays. Although personally I do not celebrate many of them, it seems that globally our userbase has reservations in their family all the time. Perhaps another weekend would be better for you and your mother.
The problem is that theblackdragon is only gonna be here on that weekend. The only way I could see Indiana having a tournament is people from other states coming because clearly there are only a few active Indiana bladers, as you notice seeing as I was the only one confirmed from Indiana. With theblackdragon coming, that gives us enough with the people from Illinois.

She thinks the best time would be one in Michigan over Spring Break so at least I can think about that.
That's a bummer Tri! I know you've been TRIing to get a tournament going seems like forever in Indiana. Maybe we'll have to set something up around Cakes area near Fort Wayne sometime where we can get tons of bladers from Yuko in Detroit, Us and I'm sure some Chicago bladers will come to that too.
Hey theblackdragon, would you sell me a Gladiator Bahamdia sticker sheet? Thanks!
(Nov. 14, 2013  2:45 AM)Coach Wrote: That's a bummer Tri! I know you've been TRIing to get a tournament going seems like forever in Indiana. Maybe we'll have to set something up around Cakes area near Fort Wayne sometime where we can get tons of bladers from Yuko in Detroit, Us and I'm sure some Chicago bladers will come to that too.

That would be great Smile. Maybe spring break or over the summer. I'd almost like to host, just to see if I could. I know I would do okay. I've been having fake little tournaments at my house pretending I'm hosting to have somewhat of an experience. Plus I'd do fine since like three hosts would be there for assistance if I needed it, haha.
Noooo! Unhappy

I wish I was gonna be there for a couple days after Black Friday, but I have to leave the following day. Maybe you guys could have the tournament without me on Saturday instead?

After all, this was supposed to be for the IN bladers, and with Tri gone there are just 2 NC bladers and 6 IL bladers. XD
Saturday is when I'm having my thanksgiving meal. Sunday might work but id hate for you to not be there Unhappy.

I will ask about this tomorrow, the problem then is there only be 7 confirmed if Shining God MS and his friends can still come. Maybe Cake could come.
Actually, it's still 8 confirmed. How is the proposal going?
I'm saying if we did it on Sunday, without theblackdragon or his cousin or whoever, we would only have 7 confirmed. 7 if I were confirmed that is.
Hey... what would you guys think of having the tournament on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving!

Do you guys get school off those days? If you do then maybe we could switch the date and everyone could come! The only problem with Wednesday is that some people might need to get ready for company or something, and the roads will be packed with with people traveling. :\ But, it's better than having it on Friday and having no IN bladers show up!

Who could make it Wednesday the 27th? Perhaps Dark Kerbecs and his brother could make it, as Well as Cake since it's not during the weekend and he won't be traveling!

Grin
I will most likely he able to make it since I have school off that day, so count me and my friends in for now.
I won't be able to, my parents have to work.
Anyone else for Wednesday the 27th? With Shiny and his buddies we've got 8 confirmed, but we still need some of the IN people!

EDIT: I NEED your parents to commit to this... it's a long drive on a weekday, so if you parents don't say you can definitely come, then I can't confirm you.
DOUBLE POST!

Everybody! I need a head count... if you're confirmed post to make doubly sure! If you aren't absolutely sure you can come, don't confirm! We're getting this tournament approved as fast as possible, and I'm leaving for IN in two days.

@Shining God MS - how many kids can you bring? Parents can come too, of course... I just wanna know how many kid's we're gonna have. Parents may not have to play, because Dark Kerbecs and his bro have a shot at coming!

Tri: ... So? Can you make it? Confused There's a huge Mall nearby (around 12 minutes away) if your mom wants to go shopping, LOL!
I can only go on Friday, and I'll tell as many friends as I can.
Yes, the date isn't changing... how many people, exactly?
As said, six confirmed.
Great... so we have 8 absolutely 100% positively coming. That's good. Smile I may bring a couple family members if they're interested.

Hopefully we can get this thing approved tomorrow!

The only weird thing is, we don't actually have anyone from IN confirmed... we've got 6 from Chicago and 2 from Raleigh, LOL. XD
Haha, it's quite funny really Smile. I still think I'm the slimmest of maybes. Then again, maybe I'm just saying that to give me a boost of spirit, haha.

Oh well, post pictures of the event please!

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Evansvil...Evansville
Hey guys check my thread and see what you think, tl;dr possible tourney at evansville anime convention
We should have another one of these going. Possibly over spring break? April something?
Hey guys! I'm planning to host a tournament sometime within the next 2 or 3 weeks. I don't have an official date yet! Sorry! It'll probably be on a Sunday! I'm just posting to let you know! Post of that time frame would be okay though.

Confirmed
Tri
TMNT Isaac
Jarvis
TMNT Isaac's mom (she wants to participate after seeing that last event XD)
TMNT Isaac's step dad (He likes to play with Isaac Smile)

Maye's
Shining God MS
Draciel516
I am a possible. Sound good? HUH?
You might wanna change the Title of the thread since Black Friday is over XD.

Edit: and the OP.