[Indiana, USA] Tournament Discussion

Unfortunately none of my friends do anymore Tired. I even openly told them I still play with them.

Anyways, just a reminder if theblackdragon could do this, you could pay $10 at the tournament instead of $5 and get the passport face so that you'll have access to tournaments for exactly one year for free. You also get access to certain beylottos.
OK, guys... I just had a thought. Tongue_out I'm used to 60 degree weather during November, and I forgot this was in IN!

If at all possible I'm gonna try to get an indoor venue in Indianapolis. I think I've found one, but I still have to contact them first.

The upside of this is that if they say yes, you guys could have a beyblading spot to have all your tournaments. Grin

If they say no, we'll have to pray for low 40's and wear mittens in between matches, so...
If I can come (which I probably will) I can bring GuardianRevizer and BasaltSpam.

also, theblackdragon, your link in your sig doesn't seem to work Uncertain
Yah, I know. XD I still need to fix it. Tongue_out I added a thread since I made it and now the search results are invalid.

I'll add you to the maybes list. If you and Shining God MS can each get your parent's permission then we'll have the 8 bladers we need. Smile
That is one of the biggest maybe lists I've ever seen XD.

My mom seems more fond of that idea you have theblackdragon yesterday. I'm at a 50/50 chance now Smile. My mom said she would do it as long as nothing was going on. I still do have to talk to my grandma though.
YES! Everyone pray that Tri can make it...

I also found a gaming store that we may be able to host at in Indianapolis. 2 actually. The first one would be ideal. It opens at 1:00, but you can't reserve tables, so we'd all have to show up for registration outside the building and get in right when it opens to get a table (which I could do, since we'll be there very early anyway).

The other place would be completely perfect as well. They've got free private rooms for people to use for events! The only problem is that it won't open 'till 3:00. At that rate some of you might not get home until like 9:30. :\

I'll call the first place tomorrow (closed today) and ask if we can host there. If they don't have room, then we can do one of two things:

1. Play in the park in 30-40 degree weather
2. Move the tournament to 3:00 at the other shop and just end a bit late.

Supposing we can't get a table at the first shop (Game Workshop) should we play at the park? Or start 2 hours later and play at another gaming store across town?
I don't think parents would like the idea of being home that late. Especially since some might want to go Black Friday shopping. I say if we don't get the first place you suggested, we play in the park.

We can heat each other with our bey spirits.
When we were in Beyblade Revolution: The Insurgents, it lasted until 10:00 and we stayed the whole time, I doubt we'll stay that much.
It is really nice Indiana bladers are starting a tournament! I hope Indiana becomes even more active!
Yah... I guess the park would be the best option if we can't make the cut at Game Workshop. :\ Although I can still search for somewhere else even if we can't make it there.

Although, honestly, as long as the store owner acknowledges beyblading as "gaming," then we're technically allowed to play there anyway. All we need to do is get there before anyone else. XD My dad, brother and I can be there like a half an hour before we start blading.

But yes... with all these great bladers the shelter will be in the mid-70's LOL. Grin

EDIT: shiny: Can I put you guys down as confirmed? And it would also be kind of great if I could have your friends' usernames. XD
No, not yet. I have to ask my dad.
(Oct. 23, 2013  12:03 AM)theblackdragon Wrote: But yes... with all these great bladers the shelter will be in the mid-70's LOL. Grin

Heat it with BLADER SPIIIRIIIITTT

Just invite Ryuga; as long as we can keep him from killing people it will be nice and toasty from all the fiery explosions! XD
Alright guys... I'll be selling some stuff there.

Synchrom Defense and stamina DX set - $30
Synchrom Attack and Balance DX set - $35 each (I've got 2)
BB-10 attack type stadium - $40
Bandid Genbull F230TB random booster vol. 3 - $11 each (I've got 6)
Scythe Kronos T125EDS - $12

Yah... I need to sell these soon, so I can hold stuff for anyone who wants it. Smile
Keep reserves for the Synchrom Attack and Balance and the Scuthe Kronos, please.
I will probably try my luck with some of the random boosters. That's a very good price!

And Shining God MS, I'd buy the Girago chrome wheel and WSF if you already have those.

This is if I go :3
I'll give you WSF, since I have like... 2 XD
Alright guys... I couldn't get in touch with the store today. :\ My dad wasn't home so I couldn't make the call. I'll call them tomorrow afternoon hopefully and we can get an answer.

Fingers crossed! XD
I am confirmed!!

My mom should be able to take me unless something unexpected pops up! I may not be able to stay that long after the event though.

So ... I'm pretty happy Smile.
HOORAY!!! GrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrin etc.

We have 3 confirmed participants now. Just 5 more and we can get the thread up!
I'm confirmed!!

Unless my mom takes my somewhere else, I'm good to go! If you need an emergency blader, you have my dad which means two confirmed! Most likely three including my friend.
Oh my gosh, we only need two more! Yay! I'll try to get my friends, although they'll probably make fun of me for going a log distance for a beyblade event, haha.

LMAO (the user), you want to go to MI for a tourney? NO!! Come to IN. We have cookies :3.
Score! Grin

C'mon Cake, we all know you're out there...
So, I think I'm gonna do what LMAO does with all the Toronto tournaments now and posts ads with kijiji. I didn't realize it was free to do it!

I'm definitely gonna post one later.
I don't have my friends username yet, but my dad's username is thedaddude.
Ughhh oh how I wish I could come to a tournament with you all, but considering how much money it'll take to get there, and the time it'll take up of my already busy schedule, I don't know if I can go or not. But if there happens to be one in the Christmas break, put me as a possible in advance Smile

Also, Tri, you should use Craig's list since IIRC its better for USA than Kijiji is.