General GFX Thread

Very nice work, for sure. Smile

Personally not the biggest fan of the web or the background being blurred though.
Miles Morales? Nice! You never really see any work on him..

Even though I'm not a professional at this, I have some thoughts:
Maybe make the web a little clearer/in focus?
And what Mitsu said about the background.

The font is nice, and maybe a good background would be a city view from above? Smile
Thanks for the CnC @[Hato] and @[Mitsu]! Ill try to do better next time!
Very simple piece, good color blending.
Improve text placement
Add more effects to create depth. Background is the right idea. Use more resources and expand the depth in it.
City stock is an excellent idea. You might want to try a larger canvas to get the effect of him swooping over the city though.
Plenty of room for improvement, but a good crack at it!
(Jul. 16, 2015  7:47 PM)Nisshoku Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2015  3:02 PM)Favourite Wrote: Ok, maybe I DID act rude. I'm sorry but you SHOULD have mentioned SOMETHING regarding you being unable to write.
This is way off topic. Please take this to the PM'S.

(Sorry for backseat moderating)
Anyway,One of my latest pieces
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsdeaef4f4.png]

You should defenitely make the render 'pop' more. You can barely see the render with the background you have. You need to add depth to the sig. Sharpening and some other stuff helps that.
Looking for GFX'ers, pm me if interested
Hueh HD version of "DANCE!"

http://kujikato.deviantart.com/art/DANCE-550401151

[Image: Lelouch_Vi_Sig_Option_1.png]

Just made this signature for Lelouch-Vi; pretty happy with the result! Can I have some CnC on it?
Le mastar Hato hear:

I do think it has a nice feel/theme to it, and the character fits that background and text style. I do think you should make the bottom of the sig (where the brightness is) should be like fog settling instead Smile

Just my 2 cents; love the sig! ^__^
A friend made this for me to submit into a contest, because I suck at GFX lol. Before I go ahead I'd like to get a Cnc on if it looks nice or if there's anything that may need improved. Smile

@[Shido-Kun] I would say try to make everything in the background not blurred,but just having a far away look. I see some parts of the background are blurred so that's why I'm saying this.

Also, just personal preference; not to fond of where the name is.
(Aug. 26, 2015  3:19 PM)Hato Wrote: @[Shido-Kun] I would say try to make everything in the background not blurred,but just having a far away look. I see some parts of the background are blurred so that's why I'm saying this.

I'm not sure if it's just you, but for me the background isn't blurred at all.

You think so? Maybe I should ask her to redo the text. Is there nothing good to complement on?
(Aug. 26, 2015  3:30 PM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2015  3:19 PM)Hato Wrote: @[Shido-Kun] I would say try to make everything in the background not blurred,but just having a far away look. I see some parts of the background are blurred so that's why I'm saying this.

I'm not sure if it's just you, but for me the background isn't blurred at all.

You think so? Maybe I should ask her to redo the text. Is there nothing good to complement on?

Haha, yes:

I do like how the render is and the light effect. Smile
New to GFX and made this:
The yellow bar is where I put the name. Smile

CnC please?
(Sep. 01, 2015  8:08 PM)Hato Wrote: New to GFX and made this:

CnC please?

While it definitely isn't bad, it just seems a little too monotonous. The yellow bar could definitely be implemented better, but I can't quite think of a better way to do it. It's a little hard for me to comment on tags like these, because they push towards the minimalistic aspects of GFX in general, while I'm more used to the effect spam with ridiculous lighting.

Overall, it serves it's purpose, and it could definitely be better, but the tag itself just seems a little empty and soulless.
(Sep. 01, 2015  9:00 PM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2015  8:08 PM)Hato Wrote: New to GFX and made this:

CnC please?

While it definitely isn't bad, it just seems a little too monotonous. The yellow bar could definitely be implemented better, but I can't quite think of a better way to do it. It's a little hard for me to comment on tags like these, because they push towards the minimalistic aspects of GFX in general, while I'm more used to the effect spam with ridiculous lighting.

Overall, it serves it's purpose, and it could definitely be better, but the tag itself just seems a little empty and soulless.
On the program's I'm using, it doesn't have many effects; nothing fancy like blur.

The way it would look with a name:
I will work on it, so thank you for the CnC. Smile
What program are you using? I honestly don't think that programs are the limitation anymore, especially as I've had second hand experience on someone using GIMP (which is 100% free) to create work better than mine back in the day.

Photoshop is indeed the industry standard, but there are other programs that work.

The tag lacks the crispness and hq aspect that minimalistic tags usually aim for over the amount of effects. The render is poorly utilised, and the font for the text is rather undesirable. The block for the text could be implemented much better by having it cross the entire image and break off around L-Drago with respects to the outline that the render has. The background looks low quality but does help create depth. It looks like a tag made by someone who is new, and it's a good starting spot. DeviantArt and dedicated GFX forums are a learning designer's best friend.

Good luck on improving!
Could someone please make me both an avatar and signature? Omega dragonis and it's owner please. Thanks!
(Sep. 08, 2015  9:01 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: Could someone please make me both an avatar and signature? Omega dragonis and it's owner please. Thanks!

This is what your friend the OP Wrote:NOTE: This thread is not for requests, only for sharing your creations and recieving consultation!

Speechless
(Sep. 08, 2015  9:13 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2015  9:01 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: Could someone please make me both an avatar and signature? Omega dragonis and it's owner please. Thanks!

This is what your friend the OP Wrote:NOTE: This thread is not for requests, only for sharing your creations and recieving consultation!

Speechless

Could you pm me a link for the thread for free requests? Thanks.
Just recently worked on this. Can I have some CnC on it, please? Smile

Here's where the image stemmed from. I was pretty bored and wanted to draw out my drawing tablet out on Paint (ye, Paint). I then went to my editor and then sharpened, cropped it and clearly added some other effects to it.
[Image: yosh.png]

Another change to my osu! userpage. Smile Was real happy with the outcome overall!

What do you guys think?
(Oct. 14, 2015  2:11 AM)Mitsu Wrote: [Image: yosh.png]

Another change to my osu! userpage. Smile Was real happy with the outcome overall!

What do you guys think?
I love it, Very minimal but at the same time it pops

yoshino is bae
Here is my new GFX that I've made after a long time.

[Image: 059e8e4.jpg]

Any CnC would be appreciated!
The background doesn't really fit with your character in the picture, and blur effect behind him is odd. Also, the way the text doesn't really go well with the character or background.

Just my opinion.