General GFX Thread

CnC on the WBO tournament entry I cooked up?

[Image: wbogfxtournamentrandomroundentry_by_kuji...8etd26.png]

and also Tri's sig

[Image: tri_the_unholy_tag_by_kujikato-d8gl9gy.png]

Thoughts?
Is anyone good with logo design? I need some help designing a logo for a conference. Private message me ASAP if you can help Smile
(Feb. 17, 2015  1:38 AM)sarabscientist Wrote: Is anyone good with logo design? I need some help designing a logo for a conference. Private message me ASAP if you can help Smile
I can try if i have time
CNC on my current avatar?

There are no better renders.
I like it, but what's up with that pixelation in the corner lol.
(Feb. 21, 2015  5:57 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: I like it, but what's up with that pixelation in the corner lol.
Thanks
IDK, TBH.
Just felt like it, it's a bit of a personal touch.
lol Eee
Some stuff I did recently:

I made this for my osu! userpage. Didn't take so much time to make, though can I have some criticism on it anyways?

[Image: Welcome_to_my_Userpage.png]
Focal is too large, too many font color variations, good depth tho.

Colors are nice and soft, nothing too harsh. I dig for a simple, effective banner. Could be cleaner for the text backing tho, there's some white lines and all.
Made this a couple days ago:

[Image: rex_signature_banner_by_elcesplooshe-d8rofzn.jpg]

Liked the original image, so I was like, "imma make someting with this." Pretty spur of the moment, though, lol.
Pretty clean Angry. I dig it.

Could use some more effects to add more eye candy tho.
(May. 20, 2015  12:32 AM)" Kirito Wrote: Made this for my Pokecharms Page, looking for CnC

Both Kirito and the text look pretty stretched in my opinion, but it's still decent otherwise.

What editor are you presently using, out of curiosity?
(May. 20, 2015  2:01 AM)Mitsu Wrote:
(May. 20, 2015  12:32 AM)" Kirito Wrote: Made this for my Pokecharms Page, looking for CnC

Both Kirito and the text look pretty stretched in my opinion, but it's still decent otherwise.

iPiccy. I simply just edited the image's properties and slapped on some text. thanks tho Smile
[Image: WhiteBlockUltraViolet_zpstxsbgzsu.png]

Made this today,Most probably my new favourite piece

CnC is appreciated
Has anyone been GFXing lately?

I'm currently working on a Vexel piece. I doubt I can upload it due to internet restrictions tho.

Edit: Scratch that, I ended up finishing it instead of sleeping. 109 layers. Phew.

EDIT again: Oh yay. I forgot I can use attachments :3 That's an LQ look at the piece. All effects are original.
(Jun. 16, 2015  9:35 PM)Kujikato Wrote: Has anyone been GFXing lately?

I'm currently working on a Vexel piece. I doubt I can upload it due to internet restrictions tho.

Edit: Scratch that, I ended up finishing it instead of sleeping. 109 layers. Phew.

EDIT again: Oh yay. I forgot I can use attachments :3 That's an LQ look at the piece. All effects are original.
Wow! This is really awesome! What inspired you to do this piece?

The colours are a bit to vibrate imo kinda add but take away from the piece.

The swirly things around his arms dont really add much.
The inspiration was a rendered photo of me that my brother had taken sometime during the day. I was staring at my screen and just went at it. The idea was to be reminiscent of a club dance floor crossed with a breakdancing set.

Some rationale for why I did the effects which you talked about the way they are:

Colors are vibrant and intentionally so, clubs are loud and bright a lot of times, and with bright colors, break dancers can create amazing optical illusions with pop and flare. I do understand what you mean though, a little less vibrancy might help.
The lines were an effect for depth in the text and the render. The thin curved lines semi outlining the render are to represent the nature of the movement, a frozen snapshot of an explosive move. I started with the base curved lines and it kinda felt empty without them. So yeah.
(May. 29, 2015  9:28 PM)" Kirito Wrote:
(May. 20, 2015  2:01 AM)Mitsu Wrote:

iPiccy. I simply just edited the image's properties and slapped on some text. thanks tho Smile

I'd use a larger text and place somewhere better because the text is awful. Maybe just because it's stretched, but it should be taken out if you can't do anything about it. You may wanna try an even darker color too it's barely noticeable.
I don't think i posted this here before and i thought i had deleted it but i found in my GFX thread, its the most recent one i made, from a few months ago.

most of my stuff sucks but this is one if my better ones imo.
Made this for my Geometry Dash team banner, what do you guys think?

[Image: yxCUMx6.png]
(Jul. 10, 2015  6:41 PM)Etho Wrote: Made this for my Geometry Dash team banner, what do you guys think?

I think you remember me. All I want to know is whether you shall EVER complete 'Country of Birth'?
(Jul. 14, 2015  7:26 AM)Favourite Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2015  6:41 PM)Etho Wrote: Made this for my Geometry Dash team banner, what do you guys think?

I think you remember me. All I want to know is whether you shall EVER complete 'Country of Birth'?
Probably, just havent found any time
Ok, maybe I DID act rude. I'm sorry but you SHOULD have mentioned SOMETHING regarding you being unable to write.
(Jul. 16, 2015  3:02 PM)Favourite Wrote: Ok, maybe I DID act rude. I'm sorry but you SHOULD have mentioned SOMETHING regarding you being unable to write.
This is way off topic. Please take this to the PM'S.

(Sorry for backseat moderating)
Anyway,One of my latest pieces
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsdeaef4f4.png]