• BBG-15 Metal Stone Face (Ocean Blue)
  • Grip rubber + Grip extension
  • Duo (Takara Tomy)
  • BD145 (Takara Tomy)
  • CS (tip)
  • R2F (tip)
  • Dark Cancer CH120SF (FULL BEYBLADE)
  • Phantom Orion B : D (FULL BEYBLADE)
  • Meteo L-Dragon LW105LF (FULL BEYBLADE)
  • GB145 (track)
  • Earth Aquila 145WD (FULL BEYBLADE)
  • F230 (Orange | Takara Tomy)
  • L-Drago Destructor (Dragon Emperor Life Destructor 2-Pack Red/Silver Version)
  • Wyvang (Chrome Wheel)
  • Balro (Chrome Wheel)
  • (G)CF (Takara Tomy)
  • Metal Assist
  • Libra 100D (Super Deck Set)
  • BB-96 Super Deck Set (FULL SET)
  • Dark Knight/Ronin
  • RB (tip)
  • RDF (tip)
  • RS (tip)
  • D (tip)
  • EWD (tip)
  • RSF (tip)
Note: I can only pay through Western Union!
I would not recommend anyone pay for anything via Western Union. You should only use Western Union to gift money, not buy things, because there is no recourse if you don't receive your item.

@[Leet], please offer Paypal as a payment option or I will close this thread, because I cannot allow members here to take this risk.
(Oct. 20, 2015  4:37 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I would not recommend anyone pay for anything via Western Union. You should only use Western Union to gift money, not buy things, because there is no recourse if you don't receive your item.

@[Leet], please offer Paypal as a payment option or I will close this thread, because I cannot allow members here to take this risk.

Hey @[Bey Brad], I can't offer payment via, Paypal, because I live in Pakistan, and there is no option of Paypal in Pakistan!
Well, can payza or payoneer be used?
Dimsum2u accepts Western Union payments, and he's a trusted seller. However, he's only got very few of the items you want.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-UP-DATED...st-arrived
(Oct. 20, 2015  4:53 PM)Cannon Wrote: Dimsum2u accepts Western Union payments, and he's a trusted seller. However, he's only got very few of the items you want.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-UP-DATED...st-arrived

Well, the most important thing I want is BB-10, and he doesn't have it. But, I'll buy beyblade burst from him!
Hi

I have a 3 segment grip / bey point card in my thread Smile
Let me know if you want any of them
(Oct. 22, 2015  6:01 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: Hi

I have a 3 segment grip / bey point card in my thread Smile
Let me know if you want any of them

Well, you are accepting payments through paypal, and I can't pay through Paypal, as I am in Pakistsn.
Are you looking for the exact items on your post? Like on the BB-10 are you only looking for the Light Blue version (I have the Clear one)? I have most of these but maybe not the exact version/color you want and also they're used, tell me if you are interested and I'll come to you with a price.

When I say used I mean mostly the Bottoms/Tips.
(Oct. 26, 2015  3:31 AM)Barreto Wrote: Are you looking for the exact items on your post? Like on the BB-10 are you only looking for the Light Blue version (I have the Clear one)? I have most of these but maybe not the exact version/color you want and also they're used, tell me if you are interested and I'll come to you with a price.

When I say used I mean mostly the Bottoms/Tips.

Well, can you please list the parts you have for selling? Or you can also PM me your parts, which you are selling.
If you still need a D and GB145 message me. That is, if you can do PayPal