6.50%
11-14 Years.
50.74%
15-18 Years.
23.04%
19+ Years Old.
19.73%
Total: 100% 816 vote(s)
I am 15...and I am the eldest beyblader in my area..till now at least..
twelvio. I am much older mentally though.
14 here! I litterally know noone who beyblades in my area, but im sure there are people and ive met a few bladers in the north east on here.
I'm 24 going on 25 in November. I've loved Beyblades since they come out so I have experience. I'm a Master Beyblader Eee
13 years old but I think i'm alot more mature for my age.
I'm 15 wait dang i put 14 on the age group results, Why so stupid? I am getting lots of Beys for my birthday!
Am 11...Turning 12 on June...

12 is still young IMO if your a Blader Smile
I'm am 13(14 in November 11th If only i had know beyblade DS game was out the day before Tired. oh well i get i this year if i can. ) considering school years in England (year 8) I'm the oldest in the class as order of birthdays
I am 10 years old about normal for beyblade and here is what is terriable i am a lone blader other than my annoying 8 year old brother who blades but is still annoying:\
Im 13 14 next month
Im 11 hehe...
i dont care what people say about me and beyblade im 13 and i love it
i dont care what people say about me and beyblade im 13 and i love it
(Jun. 17, 2011  8:17 PM)MFPegasus3 Wrote: i dont care what people say about me and beyblade im 13 and i love it

13 thats not old I'm 16, and thats still not old for beyblades Joyful_2
(Sep. 28, 2010  12:42 PM)Kizu-Eien Wrote: I get the feeling that I'm an old geezer, Despite being only 19.

I LOVE Beyblading...
But I think I'm a bit old for it...

What age is everyone else? xD

Your not an old geezer... I am the oldest one here probably... I am 29 currently..

Ihave never played this game before but, I do watch the Anime series... I am a big Anime fan
well i'm 15 and I love it still. though I don't have beyblades anymore I'm going to get one because I realized how much I still love it. I'm old school so I'd rather get one of the plastic generation ones but I may try these metal fusions. Well guess that's all I have to say
(Jun. 20, 2011  4:26 PM)BBladeMistress Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2010  12:42 PM)Kizu-Eien Wrote: I get the feeling that I'm an old geezer, Despite being only 19.

I LOVE Beyblading...
But I think I'm a bit old for it...

What age is everyone else? xD

Your not an old geezer... I am the oldest one here probably... I am 29 currently..

Ihave never played this game before but, I do watch the Anime series... I am a big Anime fan

there is a 32 year old Uncertain
i'm in the 11-14 age group i guess, i was the youngest at northern brawl and my parents say im to old for it lol
21 but I look like I am 17ish so people don't question it too much. But the fact of the matter is this- If you are acting your age like if you are working hard at school or at your job and staying out of trouble (drugs, drinking, fighting, illegal things) who cares what you do anyways?
23 as of a few days ago..Makes me feel old. :o
I'm 10 turning 11 on the 3rd of August. I know a lot about the Hasbro beyblades for my age in my school.
im 12 but plan to keep blading when im 25 and still have a life... thing is my family thinks im too old for beyblades Unhappy
(Apr. 26, 2011  4:32 PM)ikmv Wrote: 33 years old here GET OF MY LAWN YOU KIDS@!#@@#!@###
KSpin's dad, here. While I don't compete, I do blade with my son when he wants to check combos and such. I'm 46 so YO! ikmv!! Get off MY lawn!!! LOL

See you in a couple hours, Chris!WinkWink