[North East, England] Team Storm Nebula

Hello there guys, ive looked around and there aren't very many groups, if any at all for beyblading in the north east. So i thought i would 'jump in there' and make my own one. It will be called 'Team Storm Nebula' as that is all i could think of, but it sounds ok anyway Wink If you are from the north east and would like to sign up or just have any help for me as im kinda new to the beyblade team thing then please post a reply below.

Ive also jumped on the band wagon and made a website for the team, please check it out if you are interested in joining. www.teamstormnebula.weebly.com

If you want to sign up and are from the north east then please use this template.

Name-
Age-
Where From The North East-
Beyblade Collection-
Favorite Blade-
Have You Been To A Tournament-
Would You Visit A Tournament-
north eastern bladers there is me you newt and and few others i think one teams enough but im not stopping . Just there not many people so ...
what a shame, its biased for southerners ;(
(Apr. 19, 2011  11:12 AM)poseidon Wrote: north eastern bladers there is me you newt and and few others i think one teams enough but im not stopping . Just there not many people so ...
well theres always
Black_Rose and
Scurry and
Treace Kaiser and
Jawz and
spoonigan and
little-dave and
eggnog

just look at my beypoint record to find the rest

(Apr. 19, 2011  3:32 PM)TheBlayder Wrote: what a shame, its biased for southerners ;(

Tbh Teams in small communities does not work. It just creates resentment between players instead of community bonding.
BUMP!
(Apr. 26, 2011  1:43 PM)TheBlayder Wrote: BUMP!

You cannot 'bump' topics outside the Bey Marketplace forum.
(Apr. 26, 2011  6:07 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2011  1:43 PM)TheBlayder Wrote: BUMP!

You cannot 'bump' topics outside the Bey Marketplace forum.

Sorry, didnt know.
Name- furygasher
Age- 13
Where From The North East- Burnley
Beyblade Collection- Dark Wolf, Rock Aries, Legend Midnight Bull
Favorite Blade- Rock Aries
Have You Been To A Tournament- Yes
Would You Visit A Tournament- Yes
Woagh , you are a team in the north east where exactly are you based, i have a team in the north-wet, we could battle, we could host a joint tournament, we could even revive that thread about a tournament in leeds
I wasn't talking to you specifically, i was talking to the leader of this team regarding his team mates and other bladers he knows in the north of england
Theblayder doesn't come on often. Also, Newt seems to have dispeared, but theeres occcasional tourneys in newcastle. Just so you know. Newt listed alot of NE bladers, btu most don't really come on, beisdes mmyself and Enzo, who doesn't relally post much.
Poseidon, gather those people and host a tournament, hah.
Alot of these newt knows personally, and dont go on the WBO much. Im willing to holdd one all the time, just cant get enough people Uncertain
The WBOS getting bigger, compared to what there was, the northern comunity is growing Smile.
Order some Promo Cards, you have an Area Representative right next to you.
I have some, but people dont refer under me, so I dont know who they are. There are enoguh people between leeds and newcastle, but people aren't willing to make the joruney between the 2.
Sorry, who's the area represantative, a tourney would be great, There are about ten bladers in Bolton alone and at least 2 or 3 that I know about in Manchester, combine that with the number of people in the north east and we could have a pretty big tourney, in a central place such as Bradford, only one hour away from all the bladers in Bolton
Middlesbrough would be better for all the newcastle players. Or scarbrough or something. Move this disscussion the the Leeds thread, so we dont spam thsi up mroe.
The problem with teams and tournaments in the north east is the competative scene is almost exclusivley based in london and there simply arn't enough players to warrant regular tournaments here. I can recall several occasions where newt has set up tournaments and we didn't even reach eight people for what ever reason, the only time I remeber weather being the main issue was early last year with the huge snow storms blasting the uk. I've seen a lot of the local yugioh crowd play but as for tournaments if it isnt cardboard crack involved they just arn't interested.
I know that there are over 10 bladers in bolton alone, and the number of people who had commited to a tournament in leeds is overwhelming, surely we could get over 15 people to attend a tourney, at least. anyway I thought we were talking about this in the tourney in leeds thread, I think, it would be better to start a new thread though, who agrees
ps. I think a tournament in middlesborough would be too far for us bolton bladers, bradford or leeds are better options
Newcastle is the only place where a tourney has taken place, bladers are commited to going.Middlisebourgh is about 1 and a half hours from both eds of the NE, its the best place.
(Jan. 30, 2012  8:49 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Theblayder doesn't come on often. Also, Newt seems to have dispeared, but theeres occcasional tourneys in newcastle. Just so you know. Newt listed alot of NE bladers, btu most don't really come on, beisdes mmyself and Enzo, who doesn't relally post much.

*A Wild Newt Appears*

I havn't had a lot of time because I went full time at work. I might get the chance to host some events during the summer/ better weather months. Hopefully with a better turn around time than one a month if I can get a good crowd to follow.
Yeah just dont do it too close to a footie match Tongue_out
Sounds fine to me, if you can get beydays done that's be great.
The amount of NE bladers has shot up since the last tourney BTW, we might have better luck Tongue_out
I have started a new thread for this so we don't clutter this one