Beyblade Videos

CBT #2 is finally going on! Smile
Unboxing the hasbro Horusood x Kerbeus double pack!
Heres a new tournament i just hosted yesterday! ( it was unofficial since we had 5 people)

And heres part 2!

Check this out! First version of the dry ice battle, gives a very majestic look to it.
Please give a like if you find this valuableSmile
This is a question, but its about videos, so it should be ok. If I want to record some videos, but I only have mobile phone camera, is it still good idea? Like, would anyone watch it? Also, do you use some kind of camera holder? And is there any other way to hold camera on its place without buying a holder/tripod? Thanks in advance Smile
(Oct. 04, 2016  12:39 PM)Afuri Wrote: This is a question, but its about videos, so it should be ok. If I want to record some videos, but I only have mobile phone camera, is it still good idea? Like, would anyone watch it? Also, do you use some kind of camera holder? And is there any other way to hold camera on its place without buying a holder/tripod? Thanks in advance Smile

It really depends what sort of quality your cellphone's camera has. Some these days are definitely on par with some common cameras that are used. Most people probably do use at least a small tripod.
(Oct. 04, 2016  12:39 PM)Afuri Wrote: This is a question, but its about videos, so it should be ok. If I want to record some videos, but I only have mobile phone camera, is it still good idea? Like, would anyone watch it? Also, do you use some kind of camera holder? And is there any other way to hold camera on its place without buying a holder/tripod? Thanks in advance Smile
Like Kai-V said, it's definitely possible to record with a camera since most phones have superb cameras these days. To get someone to watch your videos you just have to be active and unique. I'd recommend getting a tripod attachment for your phone, since it will be the easiest and most stable way to record.
Shout out to the awesome Hasbro Vs. TT videos that @[Leo Burst] has been making for the Japanese community: http://tinyurl.com/zexs9ac

Also, so heart-warming to see all the comments saying his Japanese is good :')
LOL!!! Thank you so much Brad!!!
It's mind blowing the reception some of the vids are getting

Guys my first ever battle video please do check it out

Also like and subcirbe