Beyblade Videos

What does "GGB" stand for in CoroCoro @[Leo Burst]?
(Oct. 15, 2016  9:30 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: What does "GGB" stand for in CoroCoro @[Leo Burst]?

Gold God Bey.
(Oct. 15, 2016  10:34 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2016  9:30 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: What does "GGB" stand for in CoroCoro @[Leo Burst]?

Gold God Bey.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, I want it even more now

Back at it again with Dry ice Beyblade Battles!
We get to see Driger SHF and Quad Quetz go head to head in the new Cyclone Stadium! From TT's YouTube
(Oct. 17, 2016  3:20 PM)Beyblade Beyond Wrote: We get to see Driger SHF and Quad Quetz go head to head in the new Cyclone Stadium! From TT's YouTube

It was posted in the B-61 Random Booster Vol. 4 topic.
It was posted in the B-61 Random Booster Vol. 4 topic.
[/quote]

Oh, sorry my bad, I was too excited to notice Smile
Wow, it's a faithful remake of the first Drigger Bey. It even looks like the bit beast is removable.
(Oct. 18, 2016  4:23 AM)johnwolf Wrote: Wow, it's a faithful remake of the first Drigger Bey. It even looks like the bit beast is removable.

Maybe if you remove the screws.
(Oct. 17, 2016  9:12 AM)Kevo Wrote:

I really like the lighting of your videos. It looks really good and it's pretty cool visually when you see the beyblade "change" the way it's rotating. Nice stuff Smile
(Oct. 18, 2016  11:39 AM)Raykon Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2016  9:12 AM)Kevo Wrote:

I really like the lighting of your videos. It looks really good and it's pretty cool visually when you see the beyblade "change" the way it's rotating. Nice stuff Smile
Thank you! Joyful_3
Bit of a mini amvbb since it was such a quick battle in the anime, hope you enjoy
I'd like to point out that The ORIGINAL series Aired on Jetix which was a Disney Channel for a while so if anything Disney managed to obtain the rights to it again.