Beyblade Videos

I think this is an appropriate place for this.
Round 2! Technically this battle in the anime took place before their match in the finals of the 1st tournament though, Please Enjoy this early video

Welp. Uploading the intro turned out to be a really bad idea as I got a copyright strike.

Didn't monetize it or claim it as my own either. Taking it down I understand, but a copyright strike? Srsly?
(Sep. 16, 2016  4:54 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: Welp. Uploading the intro turned out to be a really bad idea as I got a copyright strike.

Didn't monetize it or claim it as my own either. Taking it down I understand, but a copyright strike? Srsly?

Pity. It's free advertising, using timeshifted elements of a free-to-air show. I guess it could be construed as infringing advertising for the remainder of a monetized channel - but if there was actually a reasonable person involved in that decision, I'd say they'd have identified the real-world benefits over the fineprint technicalities. I doubt Hasbro or its affiliates had anything to do with it - or did they?
(Sep. 16, 2016  5:41 AM)Beylon Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2016  4:54 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: Welp. Uploading the intro turned out to be a really bad idea as I got a copyright strike.

Pity. It's free advertising, using timeshifted elements of a free-to-air show. I guess it could be construed as infringing advertising for the remainder of a monetized channel - but if there was actually a reasonable person involved in that decision, I'd say they'd have identified the real-world benefits over the fineprint technicalities. I doubt Hasbro or its affiliates had anything to do with it - or did they?

I agree with you but I suspect they are just enforcing the license they are bound to. Or just carelessly using automated tools.
(Sep. 16, 2016  7:31 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2016  5:41 AM)Beylon Wrote:

I agree with you but I suspect they are just enforcing the license they are bound to. Or just carelessly using automated tools.

Weird how it wasn't an automatic takedown. Took 4 days. Maybe someone reported it hmmm.
I wouldn't jump to that conclusion :') Just because it's automated doesn't mean it's instant nor does it mean it would be deployed immediately at launch.
New animations and editing in this one! Pretty sick!