45.45%
Good
13.64%
Eh...
0%
Bad
0%
Total: 100% 22 vote(s)
Yah, I didn't want to make it ginormous, so I just did it between each "scene change."

Aha, thanks for the compliment, but I'll never be on your level.
(Sep. 09, 2013  2:32 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: thanks for the compliment, but I'll never be on your level.

You can still dream. -u-
True, haha.
Chapter 8 may not be up for awhile, sorry guys.
(Sep. 09, 2013  1:10 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: Chapter 8 may not be up for awhile, sorry guys.

Awwww, that's too bad. Unhappy
Yeah... I am really enjoying this story. And who says you cant get up to def's level. I think you and def are about equal. That or you're almost as good as def.
Thanks, but I dunno.
Chapter 8 is up!
Great work on the story. Few punctuation errors -

"Lets go!"

This means let us go, which should be written as "Let's go!"
It says balders in Chapter 4 XD Lol I'm still trying to catch up!
Where? And don't worry, I'm still busy, so a new chapter won't be up for awhile.
My mistake, chapter 5, sentence 7.

Woah, Chapter 5 was deep. Get it?
Haha, yah.

CHapter 9 is up!
Chapter 10 is up! This is a big (as in important. Unfortunately, its not especially long) chapter, so check it out!
Chapter 11 is up! Feedback would be appreciated.
Pretty good, will he lose his powers?!
You'll have to wait and see, haha. Unfortunately, I'll probably be writing one chapter a week for awhile.
Chapter 12 is up! Sorry it's fairly short.
Chapter 13's gonna be epic!
I hope chapter 13 lived up to your expectations! Its done and up!
Saw the chapters. Still lovin it, not much else to say. However, you got lazy in Ch.12 and it's crunched up again.

Other than that, doing good.
Ah, I was rushed in writing that, sorry. I'll go fix it now.
Thanks for the compliments, the next chapter may actually be up today!
Chapter 14 is up! I'm really tired so it's not as good as I had hoped.
Ugh, Chapter 15 is pathetically short, sorry. You know what, I'll just call it part 1 Tongue_out
I merged parts 1 and 2 of chapter 15, so the whole chapter is up now, if anyone still reads this, haha.
You know the story is really good when you start having a mental theme song for the battles in it Tongue_out
Haha, thanks! With finals coming up, I'm not sure when the next chapter will be done.