45.45%
Good
13.64%
Eh...
0%
Bad
0%
Total: 100% 22 vote(s)
You continuing this? It's a really good story IMO.

Like how you implemented Ultramarine in there Tongue_out
Ah, you got that XD

Yah, I'll be continuing it, but I haven't really felt motivated to write lately. We'll see though.
Chapter 16 is finally up!
I love this story! It just keeps getting better! The long wait was worth it!
This is a really awesome story. Reminds me of Bakuten Shoot in a way, like the Psykicks and stuff.
I think that Oliver should get Dragooon Wyvang for his wheel, as he deserves Left Spin for soopah coolio main character-ness. And Sabrina needs a new Beyblade. Just because.
Thanks for the compliments guys! Chapter 17 is up, and if there are any plot holes etc. it's due to the long break I took in writing this story, so please don't be afraid to point them out, and I will fix them as soon as I can.
You've come a long way, grasshopper...

No, but seriously, looking good. I'm proud of ya.
(Jul. 10, 2014  1:07 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: You've come a long way, grasshopper...

No, but seriously, looking good. I'm proud of ya.
Hey, thanks! That means a lot!

Considering how much free time I'll have when I go to Poland, I'll probably be working on this story more often, however I don't know if I'll have wifi, so I may not post anything till I get back. I'll see if I can squeeze one or two more chapters in before I leave though.
And chapter 18 is up! Sorry for the lack of story development lately, the battles are just technicalities that need to be taken care of. Sorry for the double post.
Keeps getting better.
Just don't make this a love story 0.o
I intent in no way to make this a love story, as I myself have no interest in love or love stories, so no worries there, haha.