Beyblade Burst Ep4 (JPN: April 25, 2016) (CAN: September 18, 2016)

(Apr. 26, 2016  3:11 PM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: No one at my school likes anime Uncertain They make fun of me watching it at lunch.

Stay strong

-----

About the anime, still pretty fun to watch, but something is missing.

The anime could be compare to the season 1 of the first arc of Inazuma Eleven. If you watched it, you're probably agree that Inazuma was more entertaining.

It feels like they have the tools to do something great, but they do not know how to use them.

Anyway, thanks to the team for the work on the anime !!!! great job
(Apr. 27, 2016  10:59 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: I swear if Valt uses his Rush Shoot one more time and manages to win...

The point of the Daina battle is to show Valt that Rush Shoot won't always work against opponents. If you've read the battle in the manga, you'll already know what will happen in the fight.
(Apr. 28, 2016  5:35 AM)~Mana~ Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2016  10:59 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: I swear if Valt uses his Rush Shoot one more time and manages to win...

The point of the Daina battle is to show Valt that Rush Shoot won't always work against opponents. If you've read the battle in the manga, you'll already know what will happen in the fight.
I don't think that's happened yet in the anime though. I haven't read the manga, so I was just going based off of what I've seen lol

What bothered me was that Rantaro specifically adjusted his strategy in the episode to counter Rush Shoot and Valt still managed to win, when they could have used it as a teaching moment to show that you can't always win by using the same tactics.
Wasn't your original "I swear if Valt uses his Rush Shoot one more time and manages to win..." statement referring to future potential fights? I must've misread, haha Tongue_out

But eh, yeah, the Rantaro thing is a little iffy honestly. Would've been nice to make a start on the "Rush Shoot won't always work" then, which they started off doing well, but it was ended by "shout at your Beyblade to go faster and maybe it'll work".
Episode 4: Beyblade Club: Let's Get Started! (English Dub)
Air date: September 18, 2016 (Canada)