Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post!

(Sep. 09, 2015  11:56 AM)beyrits Wrote: hey someone vaht

what do you mean?
he means no one was chating cause i said something and no one answered so he wanted to know about wbo

hey beyritz what do u want us to chat

And also please new people try to join my new team god beyemperors

firefire r u in any grp

we have a grp of it on watsapp
this isn't a chat room, use the PM facility for that!
if u get reported, you can get warned, so take care and follow the WBO rules...
hey you saying me or beyrits
(Sep. 09, 2015  5:33 PM)Jksiddh Wrote: hey you saying me or beyrits

both of you

and jksiddh, what do you mean by firefire r u in any grp

i am saying are you in any goups like team beyextreme or etc
(Sep. 09, 2015  4:27 PM)Maximum Dranzer Wrote: this isn't a chat room, use the PM facility for that!

hey Maximum Dranzer there is also a official wbo chat room right?

edit:- i forget links
(Sep. 10, 2015  5:21 PM)Jksiddh Wrote: i am saying are you in any goups like team beyextreme or etc

no i'm not, in fact i still don't understand team format
All the information about Team Format can be found in the Event Guide :
http://worldbeyblade.org/eventguide.pdf

Essentially, it is groups of three Bladers, and there needs to be at least four teams (twelve confirmed participants) for a Team Format tournament to happen.
ya after u read it say if can join my team
(Sep. 12, 2015  11:14 AM)Jksiddh Wrote: ya after u read it say if can join my team

Your statement makes no sense.
Can you rephrase ?
(Sep. 12, 2015  12:43 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2015  11:14 AM)Jksiddh Wrote: ya after u read it say if can join my team

Your statement makes no sense.
Can you rephrase ?

first:- kai-v, thanks for links, now i'm ready to come to tournament

second:- ashon pinto, i think jksiddh mean 'hey FIREFIRE, if you are not in any team then can you join my team '''Godbeyemperor'''?'

third:- jksiddh, why shoud i join your team, especially when you say 'i am god so i am immortal i love beys so i wont loose i am emperor so you are servants [servants?? seriously? you should respect your team mates] of my team. don't get me wrong i respect you as a blader but i can't work with a blader that don't respect/underestimate other bladers. if you still want me to join your team, we can have beybattle and if you win i will about join your team!! Smile

ok jksidhh, i will join your team
so are u in the watsapp wbo india grp
So, just updated this for Indian blader's
Tournament guide for dummies Grin

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Event; Role of the Host, co-Host & Judges; Formats and more!

What time do i need to be present at the tournament location?
Quote:You must arrive at least 30 mins prior to the event

How long will it take to complete the event ?
Quote:*It depends on the number of participants and the Tournament Format.
*It takes approximately 2 hours to finish one format. For two formats it will take 4 hours and so on.

Is there any age limit for this event?
Quote:No! Any human person can play regardless of age, gender, cast, religion, race etc
The sport is for everyone.

What if i put myself on the confirmed list and then don't show up at the event?
Quote:You will be WARNED, and BANNED from future WBO tournament. Plus you will be spoiling the fun of all the members, if due to you we have to cancel the event.

What if i arrive after the event has begun? Can i still enter?
Quote:=> NOPE. We CANNOT delay our event because of one person.
=> You need to take special permission from the host a few days in advance.
=> If you have a valid reason, your request will be granted.

I dont like others taking photos of me
Quote:We would appreciate if you can cooperate and provide photos/video clips of yourself.
We shall respect your privacy though

At the previous tournament, the host and a judge touched my beyblade's, why !?
Quote:-> Part checking is a MANDATORY rule of the WBO at events.
-> DONOT bring fake beyblades at the event. The judge may ask you not to use so and so beyblade if it is fake or worn. DONOT argue with him! His decision is FINAL & BINDING.
-> The host and judges have AUTHORITY at WBO official tournaments to check your beyblades ANYTIME during the event.
-> Please CO-OPERATE and read the rules before coming to the tournament.
Failure to abide in any rule will lead to your disqualification.

How long does it take for the tournament to be processed?
Quote:It normally takes around 2-3 weeks from the day of submission of the results & fees. Be PATIENT.
After that you will be rewarded with faces, credits, rank etc.

Can i sell, buy, trade at the event?
Quote:You are NOT ALLOWED to buy, sell or trade DURING the event. We have a limited time to complete the event.
You can sell, buy, trade with fellow members BEFORE or AFTER the event.

I got my beyblade/part(s) stolen at the last event Unhappy What do i do?
Quote:Post in the thread.
PM the members who attended the event.
If we find the culprit, we will REPORT them to the POLICE and we will make sure they are BANNED from entering any future WBO events.

Can you give a brief explanation on Round Robin, Block Round robin, swiss and other various tournament Formats?
Quote:Sure. Read here

I want to keep my combo a secret
Quote:If you are a winner (first, second or third) of the event, it is your DUTY to tell your winning combo to the host/judge.
The host will be sending it to the committee via results as per the WBO requirements.
Failure to reveal your winning combo(s) will lead to automatic DISQUALIFICATION

How can i find bladers near me? Is that even possible?
Quote:The WBO has a WBO BeyMap where you can find bladers around you. Click here . You can register for free.

Are there any basic necessities to do before participating in the event?
Quote:YES!
It is COMPULSORY TO READ
- The Event guide (11 pages PDF)
- The Universal Rules (19 pages PDF)

DONOT ATTEND THE EVENT WITHOUT READING IT

I dont trust the WBO, nor the host, nor any bladers
Quote:The WBO is trusted by lakhs of people.
If you DO-NOT TRUST anyone at the event, please DO-NOT PARTICIPATE. That is entirely your choice. Let us know the problem and we will look into it

I think there was another FAQ here around
Quote:Yes, its the WBO FAQ
This one is just a (Indian) Tournament FAQ

Can i host a WBO sanctioned event at my area?
Quote:Yes. Anyone can host WBO events.
Read the Event Proposal Guide, and How To Make A Tournament Happen - Guide if you meet the requirments mentioned there you too can host.

Fees

What is the fee for this event?
Quote:If you are a WBO passport holder, this event is FREE for you. If not,
-5$ for 1 event.
-15$ for a passport which gives you a free pass to any WBO tournaments over the globe for 1 year. Plus entry to WBO giveaways, contest etc

To whom do i pay the fees?
Quote:*You can send the fees to the WBO online via paypal, here donate@worldbeyblade.org (before entering the event).
*Dont have a paypal account? You can submit your fees at the event itself to the host, BEFORE it begins.
*If you want to purchase a passport, click here. We recommend you purchase a passport if you will be attending the events regularly.

Where does my fees go?
Quote:The World Beyblade Organization is an entirely not-for-profit organization. All of the staff members and all of the hosts are complete volunteers and do not get even one cent for their work. Rest assured that all the money we collect is not taken as the WBO's, it remains everybody else's, and as such, we make sure that it gets put right back into the community in one, but not limited to, the following methods:
- Paying for this site to be hosted, so that everyone can enjoy its features, its information, and its discussion platform;
- Maintaining ownership of our domain names, which isn't costly by the way;
- Paying for the development of specially designed plugins and programs to improve the website or offer new features to please our Members, such as the BeyPoint System;
- Purchasing awesome prizes for campaigns and giveaways;
- Once in a while, reimbursing some costs of prizes and stadiums to organisers of tournaments;
- Keeping some money aside for future big projects;
- etc.
Read more here

Awards

Are there any prizes at the tournament?
Quote:We play for the FUN of the game, and NOT for prizes. But the WBO does have a lot to offer
- Faces
What are Faces? Read here
-Credits
What are credits? Read here

You can WIN awesome physical prizes from the WBO after winning a certain number of credits and you will get it shipped to your home FREE of cost. Read the blader rewards campaign

Can you explain BeyRank and Beypoint system?
Quote:-For BeyRank click here
-For BeyPoint click here

Beyblade; Stadiums; Accessories and more

Which beyblade's can i use at the event?
Quote:* Plastic Format (PLA):
Only Beyblades using the original Plastic system are legal. For more information read here
* Standard Format (STD):
only Beyblades from the Metal Fight Beyblade/Beyblade: Metal Fusion /Masters/Fury/Shogun Steel system (August 2008 onwards, onto Zero-G) are legal.
* Hard/Heavy Metal System Format (HMS):
In this format, only Beyblades from the Heavy Metal System are legal. For more information read here
* Zero-G Format (ZRG):
In this format, all Beyblades from the Metal Fight Beyblade system (August 2008 onwards, onto Zero-G) are legal. However, only Zero-G Stadiums may be used.
* Limited Format (LTD):
In this format, only Beyblades from the Metal Fight Beyblade system (August 2008 onwards, onto Zero-G) are legal, unless their parts are banned in this Rule Book (11).
* Burst Format (BST):
In this format, only Beyblades from the Beyblade Burst system (June 2015 onwards) are legal. For more information read here
* Team Format (TMS, TMH, TMP, TMZ, TML, TMB):
This special format variant may be played while using any of the above formats. Bladers form teams of three and play against each other in “Team BeyBattles”. Please see the Event Guide for a specific outline of how this format works. Legal stadiums from the appropriate Beyblade format must be used, as described in the following matrix.

Donot know what is Limited Format, Team Format etc ? Read the event guide here

Which companies manufacture original beyblade's?
Quote:Takara-Tomy, Hasbro and Sonokong.
Official sites:
Hasbro http://www.hasbro.com/
TakaraTomy http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/
Sonokong http://eng.sonokong.co.kr/

Why cant i use fakes at the tournament?
Quote:-At ANY official tournament, illegitimate beyblade's are NOT permitted simply because they donot come under the category of 'beyblades' as they are illegally manufactured by unlawful, counterfeit, criminal companies who steal ideas for the own selfish gain.
-Besides, their quality is HORRIBLE
-Only beyblades licensed by TakaraTomy, Hasbro and Sonokong are legal and genuine.
-DONOT bring them! Show your support to the original creators of beyblade, by buying their products ONLY.
-It is forbidden to use them at the event. If you are caught using them you are automatically DISQUALIFIED
-If you cant follow the rules, DONOT attend the event

How do i know my beyblades are genuine without checking the logo?
Quote:Compare the quality, color and weight of your fake beyblade with the original one.
They all differ widely.

Which were the beyblades that were released?
Quote:1. Click here for Plastic and HMS beyblade release (The First Generation of beyblade released in 1999)
2. Click here for Metal Fight Beyblades (The Second generation beyblades released in 2008)
3. Click here for the Beyblade burst release (The Third generation beyblades released in 2015)

How do i know my beyblades are genuine?
Quote:Before buying check for the TakaraTomy, Hasbro or Sonokong logo on the box

Why cant i use worn parts?
Quote:=> Worn parts are PROHIBITED as they do not perform the way they were originally created for.
=> For instance: if a WD performance tip is worn, it will perform aggressively like an attack type, whereas it was normally designed to be a stamina type tip in a fixed/stable position.
=> DO NOT bring WORN parts. If you are found using them your battles will be considered as a automatic loss.

Which stadiums can be used at this tournament?
Quote:Depending upon the format, these stadiums can be used. Click here and go to the 'BeyStadium Matrix' section.

Why cant we use Hasbro stadiums?
Quote:After thousands of hours of intensive testing by various pro-bladers around the globe, it was proven that Hasbro stadiums donot give all types of beyblade a fair chance to win.
To give all types of beyblade a fair chance of winning in a competitive environment, Hasbro stadiums are STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

Can i use Remote Control beyblades or beywheels etc at the event?
Quote:NO!
Most official Beyblade tops are declared legal by the WBO. However, there are several
special parts that are not allowed in sanctioned WBO BeyBattles.
-Light Wheels (plastic versions of Metal Wheels that are obtained from Random Booster
Light Volumes)
-Gyros Weight Disk (included with Beyblade Bearing Gyros packages)
-Hidden Spirits Beyblades (any parts, except Salamalyon and Gryffolyon ARs)
-Electronic Beyblades, Beywheels, Top Plate etc
-Remote Control Beyblades
-Burger King and Kellogg’s Promotional Beyblades (these are considered unofficial)
-Any Beyblade sideline/promotional product that is not compatible with the mainline Beyblade series of tops.
Plus read the whole guide here. DO-NOT bring them at the tournament.

Can i use half fake half legal beyblade's or at least a fake launcher grip at the event?
Quote:NOPE !
Refer above. Please follow the rules if you are interested in a competitive game play.
If you are found disturbing the peace at the tournament, the host has the right to DISQUALIFY you.
You will then be intermediately reported to the authorities, under Section 268 & 294 of the Indian Penal Code.

Can i customize MFB beyblades with HMS or HMS with plastics and so on? Can i use a MFB generation grip with a plastic generation launcher or vice versa and so on?
Quote:NOPE!!
Parts from one system CANNOT be used with a system they were NOT designed to be COMPATIBLE with, e.g. using HMS parts with Plastic parts, using an MFB Launcher with a Plastic Customize Grip. The same rule applies for parts within the same system which were not designed to be voluntarily compatible, such as the Diablo 4D Metal Wheel’s Core.
Read more here in the universal restriction section.

I want to win the tournament! Can you help me on that ?
Quote:Yes, read the WBOs competitive list for each format here
~ For Standard Format, click here
~ For Plastic Format, click here
~ For Hard/Heavy Metal System Format, click here
~ For Burst Format, click here
~ For Zero G Format, click here
~ For Limited Format, click here

History

Were there any previous tournaments in India? Which were the states that hosted WBO sanctioned tournaments?
Quote:We had events in 3 different states;
Maharastra
  • Mumbai
  • Pune
  • Thane
Karnataka
  • Bangalore
Telangana
  • Hyderabad

Did the WBO have any sponsors for the tournaments?
Quote:Yes. Since this FAQ is about India we WONT go into details of other countries.
In India, Funskool & Landmark sponsored twice; at Mumbai & Pune
Click here
Mumbai => [Mumbai, India] Beyblade Challenge! (26/05/13)
Pune => [Pune, India] Beyblade Challenge! (17/05/13)

What was the lowest & highest number of participants in Indian (WBO sanctioned) history?
Quote:The lowest turnout was ~7 & the highest was ~48.

May i know the list of members who hosted WBO official tournaments in India?
Quote:Yes. Click below to view their profile
1. Nik1392 (Mumbai, Thane)
2. Maximum Dranzer (Mumbai)
3. Justaway (Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore)
4. BladingSpirit5 (Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai)
5. Electric (Bangalore, Hyderabad)
6. Relic (Hyderabad)
7. gameboysuperman (Mumbai)
8. Nemo (Thane)
9. ashton pinto (Mumbai)

Disclaimer: The above list might be incomplete

Which was the First WBO approved beyblade tournament in India?
Quote:The first event in India was
[Bangalore, India] 28th May 2011 Beyblade: Warfare in the Shade! hosted by Electric.

Addition information:
- The first MFB Format was [Bangalore] Beyblade: Warfare in the Shade! hosted by Electric.
- The first Plastic Format was [Mumbai] Changing Gears hosted by Justaway.
- The first HMS Format was [Mumbai] Beydays: Back to the Bey-sics hosted by Justaway.
- The first Limited Format was [Mumbai] Revive The Game's Fame! hosted by ashton pinto.
- The first Zero G Format was [Mumbai] Begining of Future hosted by nik1392

Do you have video footage from all the events?
Quote:No! sorry But we do have a few clips from a few tournaments, which were taken by random WBO members.
We are sticking to WBO Indian events, so the video footage is ONLY limited to Indian tournaments.
Below are few of those, in no chronological order:

=> Summer Bey-Day Bash [Mumbai] click here
=> Revive The Games Fame [Mumbai] click here
=> Tempest Typhoon [Mumbai] => The Frozen Wolborg [Mumbai] click here
=> Diwali Beyblast II [Mumbai] => Explosive Battle [Mumbai] click here
=> Beyblade Warzone [Mumbai] click here

Can you provide a complete list of all the WBO tournaments that took place in India?
Quote:Here is what we have, Click below to view the thread. More than 60% of the threads have 2 events combined.

Mumbai
Bangalore
Disclaimer: This list might be incomplete
I do not mind at all adding these to the first post, they are very complete, but surely the last answer can be reworded hah.
(Sep. 16, 2015  2:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I do not mind at all adding these to the first post, they are very complete, but surely the last answer can be reworded hah.

Alright. I changed it
That question/statement might not be needed in the FAQ

EDIT: I updated it with a lot other questions@[Kai-V] if free, please add it
Ok I am in for the tour

And excited
(Sep. 11, 2015  10:00 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2015  4:27 PM)Maximum Dranzer Wrote: this isn't a chat room, use the PM facility for that!

hey Maximum Dranzer there is also a official wbo chat room right?

edit:- i forget links

it is there in the first post of this thread... The WBO Official Chat Room..!

If it was possible to give me admin privilege's for this OP ONLY, I would have edited it.
@[Kai-V] Can you update the OP. I added a lot of new info above in the FAQ
Only add me in the following grips on watsap wbo India and wbo oct event and say them not to talk whole day think of a particular time
and please once make a new page with all info about the october event and count me in for the tour
(Sep. 19, 2015  7:22 AM)Jksiddh Wrote: and please once make a new page with all info about the october event and count me in for the tour

Hi. i updated the list.
Please read it
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Bey-Tour...pid1284913

After reading let me know if you are free on 11th october?

We are planning to have a small beyblade tournament on sunday, 11th october 2015 at Sanjay Gandhi National park (Borivali East) at 9am.
The formats will be MFB + Plastic format.
If anyone is interested , please read the FAQ above and post below
Ayan, Alex mercer, me, yashpinto, super phantom, ashtonpinto are confirmed as of now
i am coming for it ok

and i can only chat here now