Battle Strikers Discussion

(Jul. 10, 2010  3:43 AM)xseoer Wrote: Sure!
That was a very bad first post. I cannot even know right now if you are a bot or just a regular member who does not know how to post ...
What should I buy, Dragonblaze or Tsunami
(Jul. 10, 2010  6:34 AM)XDBeyblade Wrote: What should I buy, Dragonblaze or Tsunami

Get a Metal Xs starter.
No I only saw these 2
I've just found Battle Strikers Metal XS in Hong Kong! I immediately treated myself with the Tournament Set and a Raptor Reload Striker.
[Image: dscf6359.jpg]

Anyway, after playing with BS for a few hours, I can conclude that this is an extremely fun game and the control system is also awesome.
Shredder GT+Stamina Booster+Stamina Tip is also working pretty well as a Stamina Striker for me.
However, I really need to practice controlling the Super Balance tip, haha.Confused
I have totally mixed feelings about these ._.
I dunno. I've seen them for ages, and thought they looked a little gimmicky. I don't particularly like the looks of the tops, but iunno.
How customisable are they? I know practically nothing about them, but are there different types a la Beyblade etc?
Also, no offence, but I really dislike the look of the launchers Uncertain I feel it takes a lot of the fun out when it launches automatically.

I'm totally uneducated about these btw, so don't take my comments as totally negative, and pleasepleaseplease prove me wrong! Smile
I don't really follow Battle Strikers, but I just saw the arena included in the Battle Strikers FX Tournament Set and it's pretty awesome. It's a sick gimmick for something like Battle strikers where you can actually control the tops, compared to Beyblade, where all a stadium like that does is randomly throw the Beyblades around. It really allows for further increase in strategy during gameplay as well as in launching - nice.
(Jul. 28, 2010  5:46 PM)TraceKaiser Wrote: I'm totally uneducated about these btw, so don't take my comments as totally negative, and pleasepleaseplease prove me wrong! Smile

Strikers are really cool. Please, feel free to take a look here. Smile

http://strikeraxis.com/
battle strikers suck they copyed of of beyblade to so thefore beyblade is better
(Jul. 30, 2010  5:05 AM)sorabeyblade Wrote: battle strikers suck they copyed of of beyblade to so thefore beyblade is better

The Striker Axis and the WBO are affiliated. They have a shared and unified community.
Please, take your ignorant attitude elsewhere.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-New-Affi...riker-Axis
shut up u doint tell what to do idk know that
LOL before you post you should think to yourself: "How much of my ignorance am I showing here?"

beyblade is not exactly the first spinning game for one.

Also, if you got a warning, what makes you think what the LvJ said is wrong?

For good measure, I should also point out you don't know how to type, the meaning if IDK or proper grammar.
(Jul. 30, 2010  5:43 AM)sorabeyblade Wrote: shut up u doint tell what to do idk know that

Bad move telling both an admin member and a highly valued member to shut up.
You're done.
[Image: beheading1.gif]
BANNED
Boom lighsabre headshot , and I must say that I consider both battle strikers and beyblades as fun toys however in my opinion I believe that battle strikers are a toy that reaches out to people of a younger audience roughly about 4 to ten years old or so though this is just my opinion and all, though.
Mmm, I was having a little look at them in a shop yesterday. I agree, the chunkier tops do seem more geared towards a younger audience. They do look pretty cool though - if the release of MFB wasn't imminent over here I'd probably get some!
I don't see how people can compare the two, they both have much different gameplay. Just because they're both top games doesn't mean that one copied the other.
the battle strikers booster sets have been on sale at my local target for olny 1.98 and i was tempted to buy them and get the starter pack but i decided to buy metal fight/fusions instead...can anyone tell me if you like these or if i should buy them? i almost bought some another time but my mom gave me a hard time on how its a toy and im not a little kid anymore (im 14)
Though Metal XS is superior, I'd say they're worth picking up a Starter first.
I know this is kind of a stupid question but is it possible to launch a MFB beyblade with a metal face with the Battle Strikers launcher
No, the Metal Faces aren't magnetic. I think that's right...
They can't be attracted by magnets, anyways
thanks for the help and thanks again for the help with my rock escolpio on youtube
JUST A RANDOM POST /i dont think battle strikers are a copy of beyblade they are as different as can be but they just dont have the same appeal to me:\
(Aug. 15, 2010  1:31 AM)Ldragos Roar Wrote: i dont think battle strikers are a copy of beyblade they are as different as can be but they juts dont have the same appeal to me:\
Have you ever tried them?
yeah i bought some and they worked well but there i just something about the basic structure that i dont like
Did you try the Seris 1/2 or Mtal Xs?