Battle Strikers Discussion

they have a metal kind of battle strikers is that whats on the ad for the strikers fansite . the series 2 sounds really cool but i have not seen any at the store
Hm, I think it's very odd that they have Metal XS and Series 1 here, but no series two...Interesting.
Series 2 was only around for a short amount of time
I know, but still...surprised that I've never seen any here yet.
(Aug. 19, 2010  7:50 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: I know, but still...surprised that I've never seen any here yet.
They are available in South Korea and parts of South East Asia. Too bad about Japan.
Gah, I keep forgetting... Lips_sealed
i like the Metalxs battle strikers they are cool
I just got Dragonblaze, Nautilus, Valkyria, Pyrotaur and Asleon.
Are Battle Strikers even available in Canadian stores anymore? Anyways is there anything story related to it, I don't feel it's the same as Beyblade but I'm interested in learning about it.
(Aug. 27, 2010  6:44 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Are Battle Strikers even available in Canadian stores anymore?

I saw a lot of Metal XS and Series 1 at Zellers the other day.
(Aug. 27, 2010  6:48 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2010  6:44 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Are Battle Strikers even available in Canadian stores anymore?

I saw a lot of Metal XS and Series 1 at Zellers the other day.

Are they $10 like when I saw them at WalMart or were they clearancing?
So could someone tell me about Battle Strikers ?
I have only just recently heard about them and they seem a copy of beyblades.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm assuming MFB's would be able to defeat Battle Strikers easily because MFB's are made of metal ?
battle strikers arnt that good cause it needs batteries but the magnetic things are cool to control
OOOOH NOOOO thats a problem that can never be solved
you cant say that the toyline is bad because your too lazy to go out and buy batteries
(Aug. 28, 2010  2:55 PM)Moss Wrote: OOOOH NOOOO thats a problem that can never be solved
you cant say that the toyline is bad because your too lazy to go out and buy batteries

what i can buy batteries but its a waist beyblade dont need them so practicly they are not that good moss
(Aug. 28, 2010  3:05 PM)WBO MASTER Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2010  2:55 PM)Moss Wrote: OOOOH NOOOO thats a problem that can never be solved

what i can buy batteries but its a waist beyblade dont need them so practicly they are not that good moss

dude that made no sense
(Aug. 28, 2010  3:07 PM)Moss Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2010  3:05 PM)WBO MASTER Wrote:

dude that made no sense

here i will put it out properly here i dont like battle strikers the only think good about it is the little pouch you use to control the strker end of story ok moss,
(Aug. 28, 2010  2:08 PM)b_blah Wrote: So could someone tell me about Battle Strikers ?
I have only just recently heard about them and they seem a copy of beyblades.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm assuming MFB's would be able to defeat Battle Strikers easily because MFB's are made of metal ?

Oh now! Spinning tops! They must be a copy!
[/sarcasm]

Battle Strikers are made of metal too. Don't compare the first series to MFB. If you are going to compare it at all it should be Series 1/Plastic gen Beyblades.
from what ive seen on youtube: series1 < plastics and metalxs >mfb
(Aug. 28, 2010  5:49 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Oh now! Spinning tops! They must be a copy!
[/sarcasm]

Battle Strikers are made of metal too. Don't compare the first series to MFB. If you are going to compare it at all it should be Series 1/Plastic gen Beyblades.

Hahaha ! Hey don't blame me; i told you i didn't know much about them. And what's this about them using batteries ? Doesn't that just wreck the whole concept of spinning tops then ?
(Aug. 29, 2010  2:34 AM)b_blah Wrote: Hahaha ! Hey don't blame me; i told you i didn't know much about them. And what's this about them using batteries ? Doesn't that just wreck the whole concept of spinning tops then ?
You need batteries in the launcher to make them spin, it does not ruin the fact that it is a fighting spinning top game at all.
Oh, I thought you meant inside the spinning top. Yeah well I guess they're not too bad then huh ? One day I'll have to go buy some to see what they're really like. Grin
I found Battle Strikers to be very appealling , as a starter what should I buy , Ninjutsu or FireHawk.
So I finally got to buying one (FireHawk Set), and I'm really pleased with them.
Sadly, I can only use it with my MFBs.