Battle Strikers Discussion

Why is Striker Axis.....so inactive. I mean its a great site
And why are we talking about battle strikers here just post on striker axis.
Striker axis, if you have not noticed, has been innactive for a while now.
There mods don't do anything. And haven't been on for a while now. the only person that does anything is Kai-V.
lol i knew it. Anyway yea we do need more mods, who actually get on. even if not to many people get on any more
I do my best to at least moderate the little SPAM or off-topic posts, hah.

Seriously, everybody is busy with their own life once in a while. Even us here, we all have other more important activities to take care of besides this message board.
So what you are saying is, people don't always have time?
(Sep. 26, 2010  5:37 AM)ш Wrote: So what you are saying is, people don't always have time?

i still log in sometimes but no one logs in anymore
(Sep. 26, 2010  5:37 AM)ш Wrote: So what you are saying is, people don't always have time?
Yes ? The staff does not have time to do much.
The staff doesn't have time for striker axis... but they make time for wbo.
Will they ever make a ripcord launcher or anything that requires human strength to launch the Battle Strikers?
Striker axis does seem pretty cool and looks a little bit like the WBO. Maybe I might become a member some day.
Don't become a member, the staff doesn't get on.
pk lets say there was no beyblade and only battle strikers, I WOULD LOVE EM they need to work on there art design though Tongue_out
I dunno about art they have some pretty good art designs its just all the ones that they have a circle shaped; I wish that some of the shapes would get a little different like HMS beyblades ;-(
they kinda remind me of hms/mfb but their cool at first i wasn't interested but know that metal xs strikers exist i might get them soon
@ ш - no matter the shape, because of the spinning motion it ALWAYS ends up looking like a circle, so keeping it circle-shaped is an obvious thing to do, and i also think it improves aero-dynamics!

IMO, the art design of Battle Strikers is AWESOME, and compared to MFB, i think Battle Strikers wins. If anything, XS2 is easily better in the art-department than MFBs. But that's just me, so before you start a flame war, notice i said "IMO" and do note that art is subjective and everyone has their own taste!

Oh and one more thing. I think that Battle Strikers are now ALOT more awesome than beyblades because of the Mecha FX! I mean COME ON! you can activate the thing!! How cool is that?
I'm not talking about when there are spinning
I have a question about them, but no one is ever on Striker Axis.

My parents are buying the Metal XS Tournament set and Piranha for me for my birthday.

I read that Piranha is a good attack Weapon..

What other Strikers should I buy to make a really strong attack Striker using Piranha's Weapon?
Well you could always use the customizer and find out:
http://www.battlestrikers.com/customizer.php
(Jul. 30, 2010  9:34 AM)Ray Gil Wrote: Boom lighsabre headshot , and I must say that I consider both battle strikers and beyblades as fun toys however in my opinion I believe that battle strikers are a toy that reaches out to people of a younger audience roughly about 4 to ten years old or so though this is just my opinion and all, though.

Scratch everything I said in this post, Metal XS series 2 is great, I picked up a Team Phantom Starter set and a Valkyria booster.Battle Strikers Metal XS and Metal FX can easily win against all of my beys when I charge my Battle Striker launcher to full power,however it was in the PTW so it doesnt count.But I truly reccomend picking up some Metal XS and Metal FX Battle Strikers
Are there like limited edition Battle Strikers? Like for Beyblades, we have Burn Pisces, Mercury Anubis, and such. But what about for Battle Strikers?