Poll: Do You Like The Story?

Yeah, it's great!
70.00%
Meh.
30.00%
Nope, it's horrible!
0%
Total: 100% 20 vote(s)
Alright so, not sure how many of you know this(probably only the people who went on StrikerAxis.com), but over there i had a story about Battle Strikers. It went on for about 7 chapters, but then the website went down and....yeah, the story stopped, more or less.

So, instead of letting the story just sit there and collect dust, I've decided to post the story here and continue writing it if there's enough positive feedback. BUT, i have to ask you NOT to flame the story and post bad comments just because it's about Battle Strikers and not Beyblade. I think it's a reasonable request, right?! All posts like that will be REPORTED. Other than that, all constructive criticism and praise is WELCOMED Grin

Also, instead of posting all chapters at once, I'll post one every week while i write the following ones.
New chapters are out on FRIDAY!

SO, without further ado, here's the story:

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Wow it is not about battle strikers but its about the same amount of word from God's Pawn(Kavasiki) it is good i lke it
Nice,
I hope you do continue, it's a VERY GOOD story.
Punctuation wise it's better than I could Puntuate lol.
Also I find it interesting!!
I can't wait for chapter 2! Stupid
battle strikers are retarted and its a beyblade site not a battle striker site and battle strikers i think is a stolen idea from beyblade g revolution the plastic bey im not trying to be mean just my opinion
(Apr. 16, 2011  3:58 PM)beyruler123 Wrote: battle strikers are retarted and its a beyblade site not a battle striker site and battle strikers i think is a stolen idea from beyblade g revolution the plastic bey im not trying to be mean just my opinion

Honestly bro, did you even read the first post?! Or are you saying that on purpose?! Either way, just like you said - it's your opinion, so why bother posting in my story thread?! It's a STORY, this is not a competition between Beyblade and Battle Strikers. So if you don't like Battle Strikers, don't read the story, simple as that. No need to trash it.

So again, to anyone who doesn't like Battle Strikers: PLEASE Don't trash the story and/or Battle Strikers in general! If you don't like it, don't post. Thank you for your time Grin
Sorry for double posting, everyone.
But i decided to post chapter 2 TODAY, and then every next chapter on a Sunday, it's better for me that way, i hope you don't mind Joyful_3

Battle Strikers
Chapter 2: Ferocity

…Suddenly the spin of piranha increased dramatically, spinning ever so faster with each passed moment. “Like hell if I ain’t…” He pulled his arm back. “THE DEEP BLUE BEAST!” Waves of blue energy gushed in all directions as he punched forwards. And in a blur from before him materialized a scary as hell and bigger than en elephant a sea-blue piranha! And this piranha was hungry for a bite!
“At last…”

In an ear-piercing roar the gigantic blue StrikerSoul lunged towards its purple-colored opponent, ready to devour it. As the piranha struck the purple top, it too echoed with energy, and in a blitz appeared the gruesome Sentinel. For merely a second it flashed before Nick’s eyes, and in that same second, his striker was defeated, laying motionless on the ground.
“At last…” Rurik applauded, approaching his still spinning top. With a flick of his wrist it flew up to his hand and he grasped hold of it, stopping it from its endless rotation.

“Damnit!” Nick bit his lip out of agony, falling to his knees as if his legs had betrayed him. He punched with his hand into the ground, cursing Rurik, cursing his inability to win. “I lost…” He closed his eyes, tears nearly falling down.
“Relax my friend. You have lost, but you have also won. Won my favor and my recognition.” He smiled, walking up to Nick.

Nick glanced upwards to see a helping hand extended, ready to be gripped and to pull. And so he took Rurik’s hand and slowly rose up on his feet.
“I…I guess I’ve failed your test, huh?” He looked down again, ready to receive any punishment.
“True…”He smirked. “True it was a test. But you didn’t fail. You passed…as you say it, with “Flying colors.” His Russian accent roughed through this sentence.

“I did?” A smile suddenly spread across his face as his eyes were glowing. He looked at Rurik with joy. “I really don’t know what to say.”
“Really Nick? After all this you have nothing to say? I’m surprised.” He smirked, walking opposite of Nick.
“What?” He was caught off guard, but only for a moment. “Oh no, no. I have LOADS to say, dude! Like…What just happened? Was it magic or something?!” He began shouting.

“Magic?” Suddenly Rurik stopped, turning around. “My friend, this was certainly no magic. Excellence of technology – Yes. Magnificence of the unknown universe? Most definitively. Mysterious? Surely. But magic, it was certainly not.”
“But, but how is that all possible? I mean I could almost control my Striker with my mind. It was insane! In a good way, of course.” He couldn’t help but chuckle.
“Yes well…” Rurik kneeled down, grabbing the still bluish and yellow striker from the ground. “Maybe after one more battle I shall answer your questions.” He resumed walking away, tossing the striker at Nick without as much as glancing to see where it would go.

But as it headed in Nick’s direction, instead of the warm touch of his palm’s skin, the striker was met with cold steel as already in mid-air Nick greeted it by revving his launcher while the striker was flying his way. As soon as it approached him he pushed the bottom of his launcher forwards, sticking the striker dead on!
“Works fine for me!” Newfound bravery overtook him, as he was now more eager than ever to go up against Rurik. A rabid smile spread across his face just as Rurik came to a stop.

He attached his striker to his launcher, pressing the button gently as the sound of spinning metal became.
“You are indeed looking forward to this battle, dah?” a short but sweet smile of anticipation appeared on Rurik’s serious face.
“Heh. Nothing I’d look forward to more than a battle with someone who has beaten me!” He moved his legs, shifting to a more stable stance with his right foot forwards and inwards and his left foot backwards and outwards.
“Let’s go!” Nick was as ready as ever now, barely holding on for the starting words.

“Yes…let’s!” Calmly, he replied, spinning his launcher around his finger as if it were an old revolver.
“Aight! Ready!”
“Set!”
“STRIKE!!”Rurik grabbed hold of the launcher with both hands, forcing it to an immediate stop. The momentum of the launcher from the spinning was instantaneously transferred to the Striker. As it shot out in a blaze, dashing forwards and downwards at exceedingly high speeds.
“STRIKE!!” Nick shouted at the same time, extending the launcher in front of him and tapping it on the top. Just like before he pulled his controlling arm back and then punching forwards. But this time Piranha didn’t flew. Instead it swam across the surface, approaching Sentinel fast. But before a straight-forward clash could happen, Nick pulled his striker to the side, sending it a half circle around sentinel before springing it back at him, this time slamming with full force in the opponent.
“Don’t think I haven’t learned anything!” He smirked, content with the battle so far.
“I’d hope so. Otherwise you’d make a lousy contestant.” Rurik lowered his open palm a little, then raised it fast, causing Sentinel to jump high up in the air, nearly hitting the ceiling. Hanging in mid-air for a second, soon it came crashing back down at Piranha at an alarming speed.
“Damn! Gotta move!” Nick thought as he pulled Piranha away just in time. When Sentinel struck, a small crater was created.

“God damn!” Nick was laughing.
“Eh?”
“This is so GOOD!” He was intoxicated by the thrill, by the power. “This is just so awesome! I can feel my body overflowing with adrenalin! I think I’m going to BURST at any moment!” He shouted, as a broad smile spread across his face. “I love this battle!”
“Well I would sincerely hope so.” Rurik lowered his arm, letting Sentinel spin in place. “After all, it was players like you I created this for.”
“Ha! There’s nobody else like me!” Nick attacked the still sentinel, trying to break through the seemingly impenetrable defenses. “And I’ll make sure to prove it to YOU…” He attacked again, this time with more power than ever. Even Rurik got slightly startled, yet he refused to admit it. “I’ll prove it to EVERYONE who wants to fight me! Now come on! Get serious!” He raised his arm, doing a similar maneuver like Rurik.

“As you wish. Though you shouldn’t…”Rurik’s eyes widened. He was about to say “Steal other tricks” When he noticed it…Instead of repeating Sentinel’s attack, the blue piranha was falling upside down, and just as the blue StrikerSoul made its appearance again, it stroke. A cloud of dust shrouded this battlefield as Rurik couldn’t help but gaze. He let his guard down and now…now Sentinel was defeated, laying dead in a crater twice the size from the one he made earlier.

He couldn’t help but giggle at this. He closed his eyes, putting his hands in his pockets and walking to his striker just as the blue piranha flew back into Nick’s left hand.
“You’re not quite a thief, dah?” He said as he crouched to pick up Sentinel.
“I don’t know about that but…”He smirked. “Predators adapt.”
“Then perhaps…”He attached his striker to his launcher. “Two out of three?” He smirked.
“Oh Hell yeah!” Nick attached Piranha to his launcher and pressed the button. The Striker began spinning and he took three steps back, waiting for Rurik to begin the countdown.

“Умный парень. Понял это быстро. “Rurik conversed in his head just as he revved up his launcher, Sentinel attached. “Let’s try it your way now.”

“Ready!” Rurik shouted.
“Set!”
“STRIKE!!” Rurik shook his hand, Sentinel dropping on the now ravaged floor. This time he would show no mercy.
“STRIKE!!” This time Nick pulled his arm back, kicking off into a running start. But just after four steps he came to a complete halt, striking forwards with his right arm, causing his striker to shoot out like a bullet, going forwards in a blaze of blue energy. In mid-air it headed towards Rurik.

Calmly, Rurik anticipated as his striker spun in place. But just as Piranha was approaching rapidly, he said:
“Don’t expect my guard down this time…” He smiled as Sentinel jumped up, colliding with Piranha whilst purple energy was overflowing it. “…My friend.” With another blaze of energy Piranha was repelled, and both the blue and purple energy dispersed. He didn’t even give Nick time to react, as just when Piranha landed, Sentinel headed for the kill, moving in a zigzag pattern forwards.

Nick swiped his hand as Piranha moved to the left just before Sentinel struck. Sentinel propelled to the right and landed on a support beam. Shooting off from it just as Piranha dashed towards it, they collided in mid-air with piranha flying upwards and Sentinel going downwards, metal clashing in a burst of energy. From the sheer force of their impact their trajectories curved, balancing so both strikers were now parallel to the ground, and even spinning around the center of the two strikers, exactly where the sparks occurred, moving around each other and shooting away. Now both landed on walls opposite to their previous position.

“Not so easy now, is it?” Rurik remarked.
“No way, hah. But now it’s even more awesome!” He yelled, moving his hand through the air, commanding Piranha to land on the ground, moving towards Sentinel. In that exact moment Rurik lifted his hand, folding it into a fist. Sentinel shot into the air, going above the blue striker. In a violent crash a purple bolt shot down at Piranha, with the Striker in the middle of it. This time, however, Nick didn’t wait to be hit. He bent his hand slightly, with the tip of his controller pointing upwards, then raised his hand, sending Piranha upwards, only it was in a 90 degree turn, with the spinning weapon’s side facing Sentinel.

He roared in a battle cry as Piranha materialized with the striker in the middle of its body, biting through the purple bolt, just as the striker’s weapon struck Sentinel slightly away from the center, destabilizing it and sending it down falling, Piranha’s StrikerSoul dissipating soon after. Rurik was mildly impressed by this attack, but did not let it disturb his focus. With a flick of his wrist he flipped Sentinel right side up, and as it landed he sent it after Nick’s Striker. Focusing, Rurik called forth the demonic Sentinel.

In an ominous cry a purple winged beast appeared, chasing after Piranha. Catching up to it rapidly, Sentinel pushed into Piranha and both Strikers burst through the roof, flying into the sky. With no way to see what was going on, Nick closed his eyes, trying to focus. And then he felt it…

Up above the warehouse Piranha was pummeled from all sides by Sentinel, with its StrikerSoul appearing before each hit and disappearing immediately afterwards. As they landed on the top of the roof the hits continued with Sentinel trying to drive Piranha off the edge, until Nick couldn’t bear it anymore.
“Piranha!” He shouted for his Striker, and the beast appeared, sending Sentinel flying as it approached. Now both strikers were near the edges of the roof, each on the opposite side. In a blaze of furry both Strikers shot off at each other, both StrikerSouls appearing at the same time. A wave of energy cut through the air as they collided. Both Strikers went backwards and upwards at the same time, until the same thing happened again. The Blue and Purple beasts appeared again, this time colliding in an even bigger blast of energy. Yet again they were sent back.

“This stretched on for quite some time now. My friend, I shall end this here and now.”
“Heh, agreed!”
Both Rurik and Nick waited for their Strikers to land, focusing all their mind and soul into one last attack. Each Striker’s RPM increased dramatically as the sound of metal spinning became ever so higher. Soon they were blazing around at near 12.000 RPM. The same nanosecond each metal tip touched the surface of the roof, they propelled at a near sonic-boom, almost disappearing from their place and re-appearing at the place of impact. Piranha roared as Sentinel screeched and both StrikerSouls clashed in the center as an explosion tore apart the roof. The Sheer force of these two “toys” collapsed the entire warehouse roof. A cloud of dust engulfed the warehouse and when it was clear Nick and Rurik ran to where their Strikers had fell. And they saw Piranha and Sentinel, still spinning slower and slower, until seconds later, both stood still, having stopped at the exact moment.

“A draw?! The hell?” Nick scratched his head, moving around his bandana a bit.
“It would seem that way.” Rurik kneeled to pick up his Striker, putting it in his pocket. “So…” He put his hands, along with his striker, into his pockets. “You said you had some questions?”
“I did?!” Nick had totally forgotten what he wanted to ask. “Oh yeah…Right so, how does this all work anyways?”
“Trust me, if I was to explain the process, your head would hurt. Why don’t we leave it at “It’s the controller.”?”
“Umm, ok I guess. And, who are you really?”

“I’m just a fellow Battler. However unlike you or anybody else, I decided it was time to upgrade the game a bit. You see, the creator of Battle Strikers didn’t use normal metals for the Strikers, not completely anyways. The cores, the part that is used for controlling the striker are made from a meteorite that fell on Earth some time ago. Those meteorite pieces that were extracted and shaped to fit into the core of the strikers have strange magnetic properties, while being twice as durable and a lot stronger. So they’re a far better choice to use instead of magnets.” He stopped to pull out the striker from his pocket, showing it to Nick. “But those cores have a load of other unknown abilities, and one of them is having an insane amount of energy inside, waiting to be activated. And this…”He then took out the controller from his other pocket. “Is simply the key.”

“Duuude…that is so….immense!” Nick’s jaw was dropped. He quickly pulled himself together for one last question. “So umm, when is that thing going public?” He pointed at the controller.
“Never!” Rurik sharply raised his tone. “This is for private use only. If anybody with even the slightest shred of greed for power found out about this, it would be a disaster. Do you know the weapons that could be built using the cores?! It would mean World War three!” He pulled back his arms, turning his back to Nick. “That is why you mustn’t tell nobody about this! Am I clear?”
“I umm..”
“AM I CLEAR?!” Rurik raised his voice exponentially.
“YES YES!”
“Good.”
“So if nobody else has this, it’s no fun.” He took it off his hand, about to throw it away.
“Don’t!” Rurik interrupted him. “It’s not just you or me. Before you I selected almost a hundred Battlers and gave them controllers as well.”

“Good to know, but why would you do that, I still don’t get it?”
Rurik smirked. “Because, I created a sort of…tournament.” He said in cold-blood. “Here, this will help you find other Battlers.” He threw a plastic card at Nick, with his real name written on it, along with the nickname he used on the website – “DeepBlueBeast”. Then he walked off into the shadows, leaving Nick gazing in awe, saying one last thing before disappearing from sight:

“My friend…YOU are now part of that tournament!”
AWESOME!! Stupid
Can't wait for the next chapter!!
Is Nick gonna have a best friend or something?
They could go to the tournament together.
Damm, A very good job keep it up! HEy you should make a series. I would buy the book!
(Apr. 17, 2011  6:10 PM)Sasukia Wrote: Damm, A very good job keep it up! HEy you should make a series. I would buy the book!

Haha, thanks alot! And why spend money? I'll post the chapters here anyways. And don't worry, i have a pretty long season 1 planned out and an even longer season 2 so there are lots of chapters to come Joyful_3

(Apr. 17, 2011  6:07 PM)Ultimate Wrote: AWESOME!! Stupid
Can't wait for the next chapter!!
Is Nick gonna have a best friend or something?
They could go to the tournament together.

Well Brendon IS sort of his best friend....But who he'll go to the tournament with....Wait and you'll see Wink
And also i like you'r sign, It looks like he heard Lady Gagas new song Judas So funny But really i would so buy the book if you made one! Link to Lady Gaga's new song:
Lady Gaga - Judas http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJDyyKEfKrA
Make a other series!
(Apr. 17, 2011  6:20 PM)Sasukia Wrote: And also i like you'r sign, It looks like he heard Lady Gagas new song Judas So funny But really i would so buy the book if you made one! Link to Lady Gaga's new song:
Lady Gaga - Judas http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJDyyKEfKrA

Thanks! It's a funny story, this avatar is the side-effect of an unknown glitch that changed my avatar without my permission(so i have NO idea how that animated gif became my avatar.)

And who knows, maybe i will write a book one day Joyful_3

P.S: I hate to say this, but so that the thread doesn't get derailed, can you(and everyone else who reads this!!!) please keep the posts on-topic?! If there's anything you'd like me to know that is not related to the story, feel free to PM me, OR you can come to the chat(link is in my signature) and we can chat there Joyful_3. Again, sorry, and thank you for reading Joyful_3
Awesome!!! I missed this story since striker axis was down. Good to see that you're still working on this!
Epic story dude!, this should be published like "God's Pawn"
(Apr. 18, 2011  3:17 AM)Dracovianauis Wrote: Epic story dude!, this should be published like "God's Pawn"

Thanks, glad you like it!! I appreciate your kind comments Grin

(Apr. 17, 2011  11:14 PM)SwiftShadow Wrote: Awesome!!! I missed this story since striker axis was down. Good to see that you're still working on this!

Yeah i missed the story too! I didn't want it to just lie around, so that's why i'm posting it here Joyful_3

Also, since there's a whole week for you guys to wait...here's a small teaser to keep you thinking till Sunday Wink

.....“Now!” Nick slid Piranha backwards, slamming it into Viking. Yet despite that he didn’t do much damage as Brendon had his hand over Viking, stopping it in place with his controller. From the strong defense it shot out to the left, going towards the street. Nick ran to the edge just a car was coming his way. He rushed against time so his Striker wouldn't end up getting hit. Just as the car passed by he had attached his controller to Piranha and slit it back into the fight. Brendon gasped for a moment then focused on the battle. Moving his striker backwards slightly, he created some distance between the two strikers....
So I'm guessing you are rewriting the whole story again? ( didin't read it yet )
(Apr. 19, 2011  1:04 AM)Gucci_Mane Wrote: So I'm guessing you are rewriting the whole story again? ( didin't read it yet )

Well that's your problem right there xD
Reread it, it's the same as the one i posted on SA, with some minor fixed(minor dialogue and sentence changes, nothing noticeable.)
good story, good punctuation, and unlike most stories the chapters are actual chapters, although im not an avid fan of battlestrikers i found this fun to read, i reccomend to keep writing it as its pretty good. Now i ask could you please review my story? Its called Beyblade - Dragulus, thanks.
(Apr. 19, 2011  6:51 PM)TheBlayder Wrote: good story, good punctuation, and unlike most stories the chapters are actual chapters, although im not an avid fan of battlestrikers i found this fun to read, i reccomend to keep writing it as its pretty good. Now i ask could you please review my story? Its called Beyblade - Dragulus, thanks.

WoW, i'm very pleased that you gave this story a chance, even though you say you're not really a fan of Battle Strikers. And thank you for the kinds comments.

As for the request, it'd be an honor to review your story! I'll go and read it right away!
OH yeah with the new hyper strike and this story I see striker axis in the future
You should publish this this is like a book from it length like "Gods Pawn" it is really good you should take character requests i love chapter 2
You should publish this this is like a book from it length like "Gods Pawn" it is really good you should take character requests i love chapter 2
(Apr. 22, 2011  4:57 AM)Xyo Wrote: You should publish this this is like a book from it length like "Gods Pawn" it is really good you should take character requests i love chapter 2

Thanks Joyful_3 Glad you like it! Wow, with everyone saying i should publish it, i might just have to haha xD But no, doubt that'd be possible, since it's just a fan story, not an original one(Well, based on something original anyways. Since it revolves around Battle Strikers, it's still a fan fic.)

Anyways, i WAS thinking bout it, seen as almost every other story takes character requests, and it MIGHT be a good way to connect to the readers more, but the thing, as you know the story has already been written a bit(7 chapters, like i said), and there are alot of characters already, so if i started taking requests...it might get overcrowded. BUT i have a 2nd season planned, and it'll be MUCH awesomer, because it'll have the teams. In fact, it'll have FIVE teams! That's right, it won't be just Predator, Phantom and Paladin! But, we don't want to reveal TOO much, now do we?! Tongue_out But yah, i plan on taking alot of requests for THAT one, so don't worry bout that Joyful_3

Also, i might post chapter 3 tonight because tomorrow AND Sunday i might not be here(Going to my grandma's house), so that's another thing to look forward to Tongue_out
Sooo, sorry for double posting, but i wanted to post the chapter now cause i'm going out soon(It's 5:12 PM but im going to a friend's bday party and whatnot), and as you know tomorrow i'm going to my grandma's house. So here it is, along with a recap from chapter 2:

…Rurik smirked. “Because, I created a sort of…tournament.” He said in cold-blood. “Here, this will help you find other Battlers.” He threw a plastic card at Nick, with his real name written on it, along with the nickname he used on the website – “DeepBlueBeast”. Then he walked off into the shadows, leaving Nick gazing in awe, saying one last thing before disappearing from sight:
“My friend…YOU are now part of that tournament!”…

Chapter 3: Jet

“Part of the tournament eh?” Nick thought as he walked to school early the next day. His headset on, music booming through his ears. But to him it was the most silent moment in his life. Only one word rushed through his head…TOURNAMENT…
“Man, this is gonna be SO awesome!” A smile spread across his face as he kept walking. But as he day-dreamed a mild breeze hit him in the forehead.

“I wonder if…”He stopped. “I wonder if Brendon battled the weird guy too.” He looked at his striker, about to dash forwards to school, when something held him back unexpectedly. He looked back to see Brendon pulling onto his shirt. “What the…”He took off his headset. “How long have you been there?”
“78 seconds, precisely.” An innocent smile appeared as Nick scratched his head in embracement and confusion. In the midst of his thinking has he not noticed Brendon walk behind him? He was surprised as this hasn’t happened before.

“But no matter that. We will be late for school.” He proceeded to walk and Nick caught up to him as soon as he got his thoughts sorted out.
“Umm Rocky, do you know what this is?” He pulled out the controller, showing it to Brendon. “If he had battled that Rurik guy, he’ll know.” He thought.
“Nope, not really. Seems like another useless toy of yours.” Brendon kept on walking, unaware of what that “toy” was used for.
“Useless?!” Nick almost freaked out and spilled every little detail to Brendon. Almost…

“But Rurik said this is supposed to be a secret. Damnit, do I tell him or not?” Nick was torn apart. He’d give anything for him and his best friend to battle, all out and no holding back. But then a quick thought flashed through him. “Hey Rocky, wanna battle? We got…” With a smile, he took out his cell phone to check the time. “We got 15 minutes before class.”
“Sure, I guess.”

Rocky began unpacking his schoolbag for his striker and launcher, but he stopped mid-way.
“Umm, Nick? We don’t have an arena, and the one at school is always taken.”
“Pfft. We don’t need no arenas!” Nick took out his controller and put it over his index and middle finger. Afterwards he attached Piranha to his launcher and pointed at Brendon.
“But Nick, you remember what happened last time, don’t you?”

It was a few weeks ago, the first and only time they had tried battling without an arena. They revved their strikers and launched them on top of the dinner table. Needless to say, it was a bad idea. Yet despite arguing, Brendon had now taken his striker out and attached it to the launcher.
“Yeah but dude, this is outdoors! No glasses to break here…or windows…or dishes.”
“Alright, if you say so.” Still unsure a bit, Brendon fixed up his glasses.

“Ok. Ready, Rocky?” Nick kneeled so he was closer to the ground, but all Brendon had to do was bending over a bit. Upon realizing this Nick smirked. “Heh. That must be one advantage of being short.
“Shut up! My mom says I’m the type that grows a lot and all at once! You’ll see!” Brendon fixed his glasses again, preparing for battle. “Set!” Brendon answered.
“Strike!” Both of them shouted as they released their strikers. Nick rushed in and slid his striker forwards, attacking Brendon’s Viking. Swiftly his opponent dodged out of the way, and with a flick of a wrist the yellow striker was the one on the offence. Chasing after Piranha it rushed.

“Now!” Nick slid Piranha backwards, slamming it into Viking. Yet despite that he didn’t do much damage as Brendon had his hand over Viking, stopping it in place with his controller. From the strong defense it shot out to the left, going towards the street. Nick ran to the edge just a car was coming his way. He rushed against time so his Striker wouldn’t end up getting hit. Just as the car passed by he had attached his controller to Piranha and slit it back into the fight. Brendon gasped for a moment then focused on the battle. Moving his striker backwards only slightly, he created some distance between the two strikers.

“Gotcha!” Nick smiled. He put his controller over Piranha and made it go forwards a bit, then viciously sliding it backwards at Viking. He was sure he had him this time. Brendon surprised him, however, as he had his hand atop Viking and yet even though he could dodge, he didn’t. Simply he waited for Piranha to be close enough, and millimeters before impact he pulled back, carefully setting for a knockout. Using the opponent’s momentum against him, Brendon “Rocky” Hutchinson sent his striker sliding forwards, crushing into Piranha and knocking it out cold.

“Damnit!” Nick cursed as he picked up Piranha.
“You know you should watch out for traps like that. Not always is a sliding attack the best option, especially when fighting someone like Viking…”
“Dude…” Nick said nothing else, but Brendon recognized it from the look he gave him. He was telling him “Shut up” with his eyes. And so he did, but he didn’t hate Nick for it. He was aware that talking too much was a habit for him. Despite moments like this they were still best friends and got along great, just like brothers.
“Alright Nick, but we best get going. We’ll be late.” Brendon packed his striker along with the other items and put his schoolbag on his back.

“Fine!” Nick followed Brendon as he walked. Soon they were approaching a bus stop. And right there, coming out of a bus, they saw a teenager wearing a striped black jacket, with jet black eyes and dark hair concealed beneath a broad, navy blue beanie with a fist symbol on it. He jumped out the door with a careless attitude, turning his neck around a few times and popping it. With a daredevil’s smile he walked towards Nick and Brendon, colliding with Nick as he passed by. Off Guard Nick turned around in a haze as his card dropped to the ground, the same card that Rurik gave him. Nick leaned to pick it up, noticing that it was beeping and flashing.

“Oi, watch it kid!” He said, looking at Nick, then looking at the card just as Nick was picking it up.”Well well, what do we have here, eh?” The guy then reached into his jacket, taking out a card just like Nick’s, except this one had “V-Shot” written on it. “Take it you know what this is, eh?”
Nick looked up as their eyes clashed. He straightened up, looking at the card.
“Kid?Heh..." Nick couldn't help but smile as they we're probably the same age. "So that’s what this does huh?" He looked at the card. "Aight then! Let’s go!” Without a single thought he accepted the challenge.

“Wait a minute Nick! Where you going?” Brendon approached him.
“I’m gonna…umm…There’s something I need to take care off. I won’t be long so don’t worry, Rocky.” He smiled. “You should go ahead and go to school without me.”
“You gonna chit-chat or…”
“Fine!” Nick turned to this weird new guy. He didn’t like his attitude one bit. “Where are we going to do it, though?”
“Thought you’d never ask.” He smirked. “Follow me.”
“But Nick!” Brendon tried to stop him, but Nick was already gone. Brendon didn’t know what to think but the worst. He struggled between going to school and following Nick. In the end he decided…

“Where we going?” Nick was running through the alleys, dashing between buildings as he followed the stranger.
“You’ll see!” He said as he jumped over a fence and landed into a construction site. “Come on!”
“Dude…” Nick gazed around.
“Relax! It’s empty today, no workers around.” He walked for a bit, and then turned to face Nick. “Well? Let’s do this!” He took out his striker, the dark-blue Blitz.
“Oh I can’t wait!” Nick admitted as he put on the controller Rurik gave him and prepared for battle. They were now roughly 15 meters away from each other.

“Ready?” the black-eyed guy yelled.
“Set!”
“Strike!”
wow, loved chapter 3, keep it up.
I must say that it is not possible to give negativ feedback here, seriously.
It is nice to see something a little more original than Beyblade even though it is a little like Beyblade. You are able to make the story feel non-Beybladeish if you catch my drift.

You have been able to make it possible to follow the text too, I'm not getting lost or skip sentences so thumbs up for that. If you are planing to keep these chapters long, try to add them on the first page (kinda what I did) so it is so much easier to find the chapters.