Battle Strikers Discussion

Smithicide seriously dude theyre two different brands
and i doubt hasbro would sue megabrands
for making completely different spinning tops
(Apr. 16, 2010  1:03 AM)BladerBX10 Wrote: ARen't Battle Strikers illegal due to copyright?

lol
(Apr. 16, 2010  1:29 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: lol

LOL Brad, you broke the Community Rules:
(From the Community Rules page)
'If you're making a post, it should have some content. Meaningless posts aren't OK, nor are one-liners like, "cool!" "LOL" etc. Essentially, keep this in mind: only post if you have something to say.'
but I guess you are an exception because you created the WBO (clap clap) and you wrote lol instead of LOL.

(Back on Topic)
(Apr. 16, 2010  1:03 AM)BladerBX10 Wrote: ARen't Battle Strikers illegal due to copyright?
Speechless
If you can find anything Beyblade and BattleStrikers have in common (other than the fact that they're spinning tops), I'm giving you a hug.
hey brad ever thought about having battle strikers that explode if they sttop spinning or decpitate my dragon blaze did that after i launched it then i found out that the lock was not closed propally
(Apr. 16, 2010  1:38 PM)Benkei Wrote: Sounds dangerous to me.

Sounds more annoying than dangerous. Don't really want to rebuild my Striker after every battle.
sounds more dumb than anything
not my fault my dragonblaze went deffective after fghting an mfb
(Apr. 16, 2010  1:18 PM)tenzeku123 Wrote: hey brad ever thought about having battle strikers that explode if they sttop spinning or decpitate my dragon blaze did that after i launched it then i found out that the lock was not closed propally

The locking mechanism is really sturdy, if you actually lock it properly ...
I can imagine some kid swallowing a part or something, it would never work.
(Apr. 16, 2010  4:21 PM)tenzeku123 Wrote: not my fault my dragonblaze went deffective after fghting an mfb

Defective? You didn't lock it properly. What if I fought an MFB against a Battle Striker but didn't screw the MFB's Face on all the way? Could I call the MFB defective?
i got a new dragonblaze i just checked thhe lock it broke T_Tfound the reason well i deserved it and i got a skullor and brad how do you make an ultimate striker i have been trying with my friends cobra and his tsunami mixed the defense piece of tank weapon piiece of scimitar and tip for cobra dont know if thats a good combo
There is no "ultimate Striker", but Metal XS is obviously stronger than Series 1 anyway.
I've seen Battle Strikers in action and...

Is it me, or do these look really large in comparison to classic beyblades and HWS beyblades?
They're about the same size as plastics and bigger than hms and mfb
Does BS even available in local stores of south east Asia? :s
(Apr. 20, 2010  5:18 PM)Werkbau Wrote: Does BS even available in local stores of south east Asia? :s

"Asia" is a pretty big place, can you clarify ...
(Apr. 20, 2010  5:32 PM)Werkbau Wrote: more specifically Malaysia.

Yes, they are in Malaysia.
If so then I have only encountered season 1 strikers in one toys 'r us all around Kuala Lumpur. >_> Are the toy stores unwilling to stock BS here?

But still there are more places to look... hope I was not looking around enough.
(Apr. 20, 2010  5:46 PM)Werkbau Wrote: If so then I have only encountered season 1 strikers in one toys 'r us all around Kuala Lumpur. >_> Are the toy stores unwilling to stock BS here?

Possibly. But you asked if it is in Malaysia, even though you've seen it in Malaysia as you admit here ...
has metal xs been realsed in newzealand/austrilia yet i havent seen any in shops yet only series 1 still ):
Metal XS is released in the UK Smile and when the bakugan NV was released, Australia/ Newzeland followed after Joyful_3 Don't know if BS's are the same though?
my firehawk metal xs starter set has a deffect, when i put my striker on the launcher and starts pressing the button it pops off, right away, without any spin(i didnt tilt the launcher).
can i get a picture of the bottom of the launcher, mine has 1 magnet in the center and 3 on the sides,just like series 1. Also, the striker soul u put on the controller is pretty hard to put in, i broke one of the striker souls while i was putting it in Unhappy

plz answer