Battle Strikers Discussion

Yeah, I'll be honest, I know the distribution situation totally sucks right now. I'm doing my best, but as it's not really my department I can't do much.
(Mar. 28, 2010  6:24 PM)FlamingAura Wrote: Toys'R'us.

Thats only if you buy one, the second is half price.
i found out today that my area has finally got battle strikers!!but the bad thing is that they are series 1 plastic.....
Hi Brad I m an italian user and I have some questions about BS...I didn t read all the posts of this thread so I don t know if those questions has been already made...Why are you selling BS with an electronic launcher?This game is different from beyblade because you have the control on the top and so you can personalize the game..But if the laucher is electronic your personalization is limited,I don t know if you understand what I m trying to say because I AM NOT GOOD IN ENGLISH,sorry..A second question:Why the stadium is flat ? maybe to have a better controll?
A suggestion:in my opinion BS could look better,now they look as a play for children ...work on it!Didn t you have the possibility to do an anime on BS?I think it could help...If beyblade has all this success is also for the anime!
Thanks for the attention Brad...and sorry again for my bad english
(Apr. 02, 2010  10:07 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: Why are you selling BS with an electronic launcher?This game is different from beyblade because you have the control on the top and so you can personalize the game..But if the laucher is electronic your personalization is limited,I don t know if you understand what I m trying to say because I AM NOT GOOD IN ENGLISH

Even though the Battle Striker launcher is electronic, you can still control your launch. Here's a video that teaches you the various way of launching a Battle Striker: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_ee5kCtA6Q. Pay close attention from the 0:20 mark, onwards.

(Apr. 02, 2010  10:07 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: sorry..A second question:Why the stadium is flat ? maybe to have a better controll?

Yes, when the arena is flat, you are able to have much better control of the Battle Striker.

(Apr. 02, 2010  10:07 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: A suggestion:in my opinion BS could look better,now they look as a play for children ...work on it!

Have you seen the new Battle Strikers: Metal XS. They are a huge improvement from the Series 1 Strikers, aesthetically and performance-wise. Also, keep in mind that Battle Strikers' target audience are younger children.
Thanks for the answer you have been very Accurate Wink
I think battle strikers lack the pasion of a Beyblade and after 100 battles with a battle striker your launcher is destroyed because you hit it, there for a Beyblade launcher all u do is buy a new rip cord for about 99p.
(Apr. 06, 2010  4:56 PM)blade best Wrote: I think battle strikers lack the pasion of a Beyblade and after 100 battles with a battle striker your launcher is destroyed because you hit it, there for a Beyblade launcher all u do is buy a new rip cord for about 99p.

1. It's a toy; it doesn't have passion. The player has passion. I definitely have more passion for Battle Strikers than Beyblade, because I can put myself into the battle.
2. You do not have to hit the Launcher to launch; I pretty much never do.
3. A Launcher has never been destroyed this way. You're making things up.
If BS is not popular as beyblade is it is for the anime of beyblade..this is what I think
That much is obvious. If BS outsells Beyblade it will be a miracle, better toy or not.
If they outsell beyblade is there the possibility that beyblade will inglobe BS to have no concource?
(Apr. 06, 2010  5:31 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: If they outsell beyblade is there the possibility that beyblade will inglobe BS to have no concource?

I don't think so.
Anyway, I had the series 1 tournament set, and I finally saw two metal xs in stores: dragonblaze and viper, and i got them. I think they are really cool, but I am kinda missing out because I want the arena and launchers/controllers.... Ive checked 2 targets, a wal mart, and TRUs but i cant find them anywhere! And also, Striker axis wont let me join bcuz it keeps saying my password does not match, which it DOES!!!! So im frustrated right now!!! But still, brad, i think theyre great and the control aspect really grabs me!
(Apr. 06, 2010  10:40 PM)yusei fudo Wrote: = And also, Striker axis wont let me join bcuz it keeps saying my password does not match, which it DOES!!!! So im frustrated right now!!!

Try registering with another browser, if it still doesn't work, Pm me. I'll set you up an account.
Ok, I will, thx Beynval! iou 1!

EDIT: It worked on firefox, i was using internet explorer, thx!
i like battle strikers more then beyblade (don't shoot me)
(Apr. 09, 2010  12:37 AM)FOOF! Wrote: i like battle strikers more then beyblade (don't shoot me)
We will not shoot you, however your thought process is odd to me :

"Out of absolutely nowhere, I will post that I like Battle Strikers more than Beyblade on a Beyblade site. Without saying why or anything."

You might want to add a short explanation to make your comment less odd in my opinion, hah.
lol yea it was kinda random (thank god i wont get shot lol)
i still like beyblade but i just love the control of battle strikers idk i just got used to it so when i play beyblade i feel like someting is missing but i still enjoy both games and there diffrent styes
(Apr. 09, 2010  1:12 AM)FOOF! Wrote: lol yea it was kinda random (thank god i wont get shot lol)
i still like beyblade but i just love the control of battle strikers idk i just got used to it so when i play beyblade i feel like someting is missing but i still enjoy both games and there diffrent styes
See, that is very good, hah.

My strategy is a lot of aggressivity, by the way. Hah, for me just slowly moving around with the controller is useless.
same here i just use the sliding strike.........alot Grin
im a first time strikier and i dont know what i should get i dont care about budget just i like stamina and if a battle striker has that then i wouldent mind if you told me about and described it
(Apr. 10, 2010  2:40 AM)SagittarioDude Wrote: im a first time strikier
"Battler", not "striker"/"strikier", hah.
(Apr. 10, 2010  2:40 AM)SagittarioDude Wrote: im a first time strikier and i dont know what i should get i dont care about budget just i like stamina and if a battle striker has that then i wouldent mind if you told me about and described it

Understand the the battles are drastically different from those of Beyblades. Besides, you should never lean on a single type.
battle strikers suck
beyblade is way better