Battle Strikers Discussion

Try revving up the striker on the ground (not in the air). It should work.
Perhaps you are not really placing it in the middle of the launcher bottom also.
i am putting it on the center :\
i did it on the ground, it sorta works but when i lift the launcher it automatically falls off, i lifted it hecka slow and soft. it works ok on the ground, with the striker touching the arena and the launcher revving it up, but i think that's a deffect(that you can't have the striker in the air and rev it). i dont want to rev it on the ground all the time because it'll break the striker a little and the launcher makes an up-and-down vibrating motion that feels really annoying.
DEFECTAngry
Most of the time the issue resides in the Striker's core. I had the same issue than you when I started playing Battle Strikers. Start revving it up on the ground, and flick it; It works perfectly fine that way. If you have the feeling that it <<breaks>> your striker, you really have to place it in the middle of the bottom of the launcher and charge it on the surface of the arena. It should be fine...
so it's suppose to work this way??
and what's wrong with the core, i attached the core with all the pieces except the weapon and attached it to the launcher, it launched perfectly! I think it has sumthing to do with the weight...
oh yeah also tell me how to put the striker soul into the controller, i broke 1 of my striker souls
Haven't been able to check my two local Targets to see if Metal XS is available because we've been too busy plus I'm waiting to get the Metal Fusion blades in August at Walmart and I might pick up some Metal XS at Target as well (highly unlikly though).
hello anybody there.... anybody make a new battle striker discussion?? its kinda crowded here
(May. 09, 2010  8:20 PM)Woty Wrote: hello anybody there.... anybody make a new battle striker discussion?? its kinda crowded here

http://strikeraxis.com/
I bought a few battle strikers and thought they were pretty fun.The magnetic control part is pretty cool.And i think they will be very popular.They are safe and are more interactive than beyblades.Although beyblades are still fun.
i just bought some metal xs strickers and they are preety sweet but what i found was even against super small hms they get almost obliterated
also i heard roumers that they are making a mechanical launcher that will use 4 batteries and supposedly spin faster than the battle strickers ones
(Apr. 20, 2010  5:46 PM)Werkbau Wrote: If so then I have only encountered season 1 strikers in one toys 'r us all around Kuala Lumpur. >_> Are the toy stores unwilling to stock BS here?

But still there are more places to look... hope I was not looking around enough.

the only place i know that does not have battle strikers is in times square other than that you cant literaly find it evrywhere. yay i got my skullor
Just FYI, 1st gen strikers are now $2 at walmart in downtown Toronto, as well as metal XS for $5.
I recently realized the existence of Battle Strikers and just wanted to throw in my 2 cents;

I loved Beyblades but Battle Strikers had the right idea by making their tops controllable with magnets. You actually PLAY when you fight your opponent.

Beyblades? you just shoot ehm and WATCH, crossing your fingers. There's no interaction outside of customization. Sure there's slide-shooting or regular shooting but that's about it.

I wish Beyblades took the magnet idea further like BS did. In the Anime the characters always seemed to be able to "control" their blades in battle but it was never emulated in the toy. As a kid, it was rather depressing ;[

So kudos to whoever came up with the concept and I hope with the popularity of MFG there's still room for BS in the future.
In the anime how about the characters use their fingers for special attacks? You know, do special patterns. And they could use their fingers for special manuevers or whatever. I make up stories in my spare time and I already have every striker have a partner and their special moves. Think the japanese would like this?
Man we have no metal xs yet.
I have a suggestion for Battle Strikers, and I hope this is the correct place to put it, but is it possible in the future to produce a smaller, more portable launcher? I think the concept and game is a great idea, but I feel the launchers are too clunky to carry around. Sorry if someone raised this already..
(Jul. 02, 2010  1:28 AM)gurugulu Wrote: In the anime how about the characters use their fingers for special attacks? You know, do special patterns. And they could use their fingers for special manuevers or whatever. I make up stories in my spare time and I already have every striker have a partner and their special moves. Think the japanese would like this?
Battle Strikers doesn't have an anime, and they don't need one.
Striker Station is better than any anime series and Valentin is way cooler than any anime character, LOL.
(Jul. 02, 2010  3:00 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: I have a suggestion for Battle Strikers, and I hope this is the correct place to put it, but is it possible in the future to produce a smaller, more portable launcher? I think the concept and game is a great idea, but I feel the launchers are too clunky to carry around. Sorry if someone raised this already..
You can actually sign up for Striker Axis and write your suggestion here.
I really like how MEGA is actually listening to their customers. Smile
(Jul. 02, 2010  3:07 AM)Climax Wrote: [quote='gurugulu' pid='293511' dateline='1278030519']
In the anime how about the characters use their fingers for special attacks? You know, do special patterns. And they could use their fingers for special manuevers or whatever. I make up stories in my spare time and I already have every striker have a partner and their special moves. Think the japanese would like this?
Battle Strikers doesn't have an anime, and they don't need one.
Striker Station is better than any anime series and Valentin is way cooler than any anime character, LOL.

I was giving a suggestion for a possible anime. And I wish they did have one.
(Jul. 03, 2010  9:40 PM)gurugulu Wrote: I was giving a suggestion for a possible anime. And I wish they did have one.
I hope you do realize that it was a joke...
at work today i saw all battle strikers stuff is way cheap now 2$nz for reloaded strikers,10$NZ for starters and i think the stadium is like 15$ now either theyre just trying to get rid of its series 1 stock for series 2 and metal xs or battle strikers have realy gone down hill in terms of sales over here Confused
(Jul. 04, 2010  7:18 AM)Dirge Wrote: now either theyre just trying to get rid of its series 1 stock for series 2 and metal xs

Correct, especially since Metal XS2 launches soon.
Does that include the FX strikers, or will they have their own title?
Also whats going on with the battle strikers website. No tourneys, and no new things in the blog. Also with the youtube channel.
(Jul. 05, 2010  3:31 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Correct, especially since Metal XS2 launches soon.

Lol we dont even have metal xs yet here xD hopefully thats why there selling all the old stock so cheap ive been waiting for metal xs for ages