Ask a question, get an answer! #2

yeah, easier to get across than Sparta's (spoiler) Joyful_3

Code:
[spoiler] [IMG]http://i54.tinypic.com/vyr693.jpg[/IMG] [/spoiler]

looks like:

You know how Metal Faces and faces that are different have their own short form ex:
Metal Face Core with the Metal Hex Plate is MF-H, Plastic core with a metal hex plate is MF-L, Metal face that doesn't have interchangeable hex plate or cores is MF, then what is the short form of the MF from L Drago Destroy Gold Armoured, since it is a bit heavier than MF?
Its just a basic metal face, with a different weight...
Iight Thanks guys. BTW Nice pic Callum, looks boss.
(Jul. 14, 2011  2:05 AM)HollowPerseus Wrote: Iight Thanks guys. BTW Nice pic Callum, looks boss.

no problem also I recommend you use Tiny Pic as its free, and easy, no signing up needed, and use the [img] one... as thats designed for forum use
(Jul. 14, 2011  2:10 AM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2011  2:05 AM)HollowPerseus Wrote: Iight Thanks guys. BTW Nice pic Callum, looks boss.

no problem also I recommend you use Tiny Pic as its free, and easy, no signing up needed, and use the [img] one... as thats designed for forum use

Alright thanks Cause I tried Imageshack didn't turn out good.
Which bey would have a better, more likely chance of winning against Wolborg MS, Dragoon MS, or Dragoon MS UV, or either?
Ok funny question, what metal wheel is best for launching beys out of a hasbro stadium, i have herd that Galaxy and Midnight do but is this true, and if not what wheels are.
(Jul. 14, 2011  2:47 AM)Futomos Wrote: Which bey would have a better, more likely chance of winning against Wolborg MS, Dragoon MS, or Dragoon MS UV, or either?

i think MSUV will be better because of its increase of speed

(Jul. 14, 2011  3:00 AM)Jdbriggs Wrote: Ok funny question, what metal wheel is best for launching beys out of a hasbro stadium, i have herd that Galaxy and Midnight do but is this true, and if not what wheels are.

galaxy shouldn't at all

if you want the bey hit completely over the wall. the only time i get that to happen is with lightning, but it is rather rare

for plain old KOs: ray, rock, lightning, and midnight do good
Sorry but I knew this before, but I've just forgotten it, what is the waterfall technique?

Sorry but I need to re-know it lol
I forgot as well, but I do remember that it was a joke from some kid who used a bey in the '04 World Championships in Texas, I think it was Wyborg or something like that, and the reporter asked him if he had any special moves, and he said something along the lines of "Yeah it's called Waterfall but I can't do it yet" Lol.
Yeah I seen that lol, but just seen Oki say it and thought 'that rings a bell', if it's jumping onto of a bey mid battle then KOing them, I've done that a few times, I also took out a 230, but it was a galaxy so the lack of weight ended up in a duo KO...
(Jul. 14, 2011  3:00 AM)Jdbriggs Wrote: Ok funny question, what metal wheel is best for launching beys out of a hasbro stadium, i have herd that Galaxy and Midnight do but is this true, and if not what wheels are.

I've found that Hell has worked quite good for stadium-outs in a Hasbro stadium.
dose any one know how long ray unicorno spins for
There are alot of variables that could effect the time eg. Launch Power , part wear but if someone has recorded it , it would be here http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MFB-Solo...=solo+spin
Depends on what kind of CS you have ...
But solo spin times do not really tell us about their competitive use.
(Jul. 14, 2011  4:08 AM)Callum6939 Wrote: Sorry but I knew this before, but I've just forgotten it, what is the waterfall technique?

It's not a thing. We used to have it in our article on launching techniques.
Ref:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap4p4Rvu2ys&t=1m
OK on the previous page you saw me saying stuff about my MLD, well i was on eBay last night and saw som beys and all that carp. To get to the point, which should i get, Gravity Perseus AD145 WD or Lightning L-Drago? NOTE: I did just get an L-Drago today, but it only has the ripcord launcher. Sooooooo.......
(Jul. 14, 2011  7:32 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2011  4:08 AM)Callum6939 Wrote: Sorry but I knew this before, but I've just forgotten it, what is the waterfall technique?

It's not a thing. We used to have it in our article on launching techniques.
Ref:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap4p4Rvu2ys&t=1m

OH LAWDY!
Weren't we just talking about this?
Yes. I was gonna ask it myself for kicks :\
(Jul. 14, 2011  7:37 AM)th!nk Wrote: Yes. I was gonna ask it myself for kicks :\

And to tell you the truth, I was too.

Not even waterfall kid knows how to use it. Might be tricky to learn it.
How do you make a evil Scorpio 100df and what parts do you need[/i]
(Jul. 14, 2011  8:58 AM)Bruiser33 Wrote: How do you make a evil Scorpio 100df and what parts do you need[/i]

really ? What parts do you need you named them all... DS i presume instead of DF
you need
Rock scorpio for the CW
Evil gemios for the MW
Lightning l drago for the track
Hell keberous for the bottom.
I do advice you not to buy it since it is quite carp
Does W²D Move A bit Aggressively If Yes Does the Sliding Shoot have to do anything with it?
if you launched W2d it will be semi aggresive with the s. shoot yes nut it depends if you W2D is worn or not