[Upper North East, USA] Team FiNal DrivE

Before anyone asks why, I capitalized the N and the E for North East Joyful_2

I'm trying to make a beyblade team. It's mostly just going to be an online team that doesn't meet in person, unless otherwise stated. You must live in the upper North Eastern to be on the team (From New Jersey, up to Maine-sorry, Canada). Now, on to the "Legal Stuff"

Terms And Conditions (Click to View)
To submit an application:

*Include what you would like to be called

*Why you would like to join

*Your favorite system/what system you use

*A little about you

*What state you're from

*"I have read and agree to the terms and conditions"

*Currently working on a team userbar.*
Name: Chris
Reason of wanting to join: There aren't many NE teams, and the teams around my area are inactive.
State: MA
Fav System: 4D
System Used: 5-Layer MFB (I can't afford 4D)
Bio: I don't have many beys but can help in the form of combo help, as I have been around awhile and I'm always observing the 'Build me a Combo #2' and 'Ask a Question, Get an Answer #2' threads along with listening to experianced users. I have Bladed since the plastics and got into MFB/BMF while wondering if it was worth getting back into after seeing new beys in the toy aisles of various stores. I also have a YouTube dedicated to Beyblade and I upload unboxings or updates every once in a while. I hope that's enough, as I can't think of anything else.

Furthermore,
I have read and agree to the terms and conditions.
(Aug. 21, 2011  4:39 AM)CyberBlader27 Wrote: CyberBlader27's resumé

Great, you're on the team. Welcome!

Also, I updated what you need to join by adding a section for your state. This way, I can sorta keep track of how many people join from where.
Name: Futomos
Reason for joining: I want to start going to tourneys and I think I found the perfect leader for the job.
My favorite system: 4D system (I use maximum system beys, from MFBE)
Bio: A person that wants to get a little bit of enjoyment in my life, for once.
State I'm living in: Massachusetts

And not to mention, I have read and agree to the terms and conditions of the team.

Sorry for spam, but just a question: In the terms of regulations, it says:

Quote:Team FiNal DrivE is not responsible for any lost items, injuries, or deaths occurring...

Since when was there ever a death for spinning tops, other than 3 year olds swallowing plastic?

Extras: Favorite combo: MF-H Basalt Bull TH170CS
(Aug. 21, 2011  4:53 PM)Futomos Wrote:
Quote:Team FiNal DrivE is not responsible for any lost items, injuries, or deaths occurring...

Since when was there ever a death for spinning tops, other than 3 year olds swallowing plastic?
Bit-Beasts.
'Nuff said.

Hey Sparta, I could make a website for FiNal DrivE. Should I? Cause I'm bored.
(Aug. 21, 2011  4:55 PM)CyberBlader27 Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2011  4:53 PM)Futomos Wrote:

Bit-Beasts.
'Nuff said.

Hey Sparta, I could make a website for FiNal DrivE. Should I? Cause I'm bored.

Futumos, you're in. And Cyberblader, go right ahead. Once you make it I'll link it in the OP.
OK, sorry if this is off-topic, but somehow this thread got over 10,000 hits in 2 days.

Uncertain

I think someone hit the refresh button too much?
(Aug. 23, 2011  3:40 AM)Sparta Wrote: OK, sorry if this is off-topic, but somehow this thread got over 10,000 hits in 2 days.

Uncertain

Sparta, people just like you too much. And I'll get to the site today.
(Aug. 23, 2011  8:08 AM)CyberBlader27 Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2011  3:40 AM)Sparta Wrote: OK, sorry if this is off-topic, but somehow this thread got over 10,000 hits in 2 days.

Uncertain

Aren't you already a part of the Bey Berzerkers and Soulless children teams, CyberBlader27?
OK, I'm seriously considering asking a moderator. Somehow, now the thread has 26,000 hits! Not even AAQ;GAA has that many hits. I think we're being SPAMMED...
(Aug. 23, 2011  10:14 PM)Sparta Wrote: OK, I'm seriously considering asking a moderator. Somehow, now the thread has 26,000 hits! Not even AAQ;GAA has that many hits. I think we're being SPAMMED...

Ehh... You might as well keep it, Sparta. Because having 26,000 views gives attention to more people, and that's good for the team. If it tends to get more serious, for example, 100,000 views by tomorrow, we do have a problem. But for now, just continue recruiting. And a question: How many bladers are you expecting to have in this team?
(Aug. 23, 2011  8:27 PM)Futomos Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2011  8:08 AM)CyberBlader27 Wrote:

Uncertain

Aren't you already a part of the Bey Berzerkers and Soulless children teams, CyberBlader27?
Bezerkers were too wide spread, SC didn't have very much interaction.

EDIT: Working on the site now.

The website is now up!
FiNal DrivE site
I have no idea why this thread gets so many views as it does not even have two pages. Are you doing any publicity for it, or does it just "exist", like every other topic on this site ?

By the way, CyberBlader27, your signature is too large. I am notifying you before I have to remove it myself.
(Aug. 24, 2011  3:42 AM)Kai-V Wrote: By the way, CyberBlader27, your signature is too large. I am notifying you before I have to remove it myself.
This better?

Yes, everything in the signature has to fit within at least 200 pixels in height.
(Aug. 24, 2011  3:42 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I have no idea why this thread gets so many views as it does not even have two pages. Are you doing any publicity for it, or does it just "exist", like every other topic on this site ?

I have done nothing. Is it possible that a bot has SPAMMED the thread by refreshing the page? Maybe it's just an error...
It would really surprise me.
i have read the terms and conditions.

Name:Ryan
Reason:I want to be a better blader and i tried to make my own team but it didn't work.
System: MFB
Bio:I want to be the best blader ever and i only have one bey(burn fireblaze) but plan to get more. I have memorized most of the mfb parts and know what some do.
State:New Hampshire
thanks
(Aug. 27, 2011  1:09 PM)ravery323 Wrote: i have read the terms and conditions.

Name:Ryan
Reason:I want to be a better blader and i tried to make my own team but it didn't work.
System: MFB
Bio:I want to be the best blader ever and i only have one bey(burn fireblaze) but plan to get more. I have memorized most of the mfb parts and know what some do.
State:New Hampshire
thanks

OK, I'll add you to the team (Now that I think about it, who wouldn't make the team? Tired).
Hmm... I'm still the only user on the website... At least this time I got members to work. On my MA Bladers site, the member function wouldn't well, function. Anyway, Sparta, Futomos, and ravery323, feel free to sign up. I'm making some minor adjustments to the site now, but it should still be usable.
Just to let you guys know, I will be participating in a Brooklyn, NY tourney. If you are interested, please post on THIS thread, and I hope everyone can make it, as Ultimate Kcpj is hosting it, and the possible date is 10/08/2011 at Prospect Park, more specifically at the Tennis Center.
Hey guys im having a tournament check it out
(Oct. 01, 2011  3:58 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: Hey guys im having a tournament check it out

It is in Woodland, NJ, correct? I unfortunately cannot and will be unable for me to come because NJ is too far from MA for my parents to be convinced for a tournament of spinning tops, you know what I mean.
Hrm... SPARTA, WHY DON'T YOU JUST DO SOMETHING WITH THIS TEAM ALREADY?! Sorry for "yelling", but with other teams I've joined, you join, get some offers to go to tournaments, and that's it. No real team activity. I was hoping that something interesting would happen, maybe a team meetup? That would be cool, since it's hard to find actual bladers to battle with in areas like MA (which 3/4 of the team is from). So, umm... respond? Please?